• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUZZ

STEP AWAY FROM THE TV

AND

PUT THAT DANG GUITAR AWAY!!!!!!

1.gif

`

I just found your trip report today and am loving it but I have to share something with you...

This is absolutely hysterical!! I found someone else in this world that rubs a pillow case!! lol:rotfl: My fathers pillow (case) always stayed so cold. So when my mother bought a new sheet set, I asked my dad for the pillow case. I used it until it fell apart. Okay, so I am 38 now. Many years later, I have always found something cold to hold at night. It currently is the hem off of an old pillowcase. We (me and my son who is 10) call it the "sleepy". My husband thinks I am nuts and have genetically given it to my son!!!:laughing: Can't explain it. I do think it a little odd, but it is comforting to know that I am not alone in this world with such an odd habit!!
Thanks for sharing!

:lmao: Nice to know there's more of us out there!! My son loves my pillows too. Every once in awhile, he'll sneak them up to his room. I am very possessive of my pillows, however and won't let him keep them. Mean mom, I know, but I bought him super soft, cold pillow cases. He just needs to break them by washing them about 100 times and using them for 10 years. That ought to do it.

Holy Carp Batman, One week vacation and I am down 50 pages. Help!! will try to catch up best I can. Still unpacking from the Happy Place. :)

Holy Carp Batman, One week vacation and I am down 50 pages. Help!! will try to catch up best I can. Still unpacking from the Happy Place. :)
Don't worry. Just go back and follow the link on the first page. You only missed 1 update I think. The rest is monkey banter. ;)

What, no posts here since 1:30 this afternoon:confused3 Are you all feeling okay:lmao:
Buzz, are you back from Portland yetpopcorn::

I see these boards are moving really slow. Well, have a great Super Bowl Sunday. I'm off to open the Sports Book :sad2: Only my single busiest day of the year.

GO PATRIOTS!!

My DD3 turns 4 today, so we had a big party last night. In the afternoon, we went to see the Hannah Montana concert movie in 3D and then had our family party. It was a lot of fun, but I was way too tired to party last night. Glad I didn't miss anything!

GO GIANTS!!!!

I don't know if LtP told you guys are not (haven't had time to go back and read all the banter), but we won a new Plasma TV while I was in Portland.

When we purchased the Tribeca for LtP two weeks ago we were allowed to sign up for a drawing... well, we won! :banana:

It's in my garage right now. We have NO IDEA what to do with it. :scratchin

We're thinking maybe put it in the exercise room where our old 53" Sony projection tv is. Seems like a waste though as we only use that room a few hours per week.

I'd like to hang it in the Garage so I can watch NASCAR while I clean cars in the Summer.

Anyway, I've got a football game and some friends to prepare for.

I think I caught up on everyone's trippies. If I forgot yours, please PM me.

Late. Buzz

Hey Buzz...does Bistro have a children's menu or is it a place to avoid with kids all together?

Congrats on the TV. Well you could always send it to me if you can't find another use for it:rolleyes1

I don't know if LtP told you guys are not (haven't had time to go back and read all the banter), but we won a new Plasma TV while I was in Portland.

When we purchased the Tribeca for LtP two weeks ago we were allowed to sign up for a drawing... well, we won! :banana:

It's in my garage right now. We have NO IDEA what to do with it. :scratchin
Duh! You can give it to your favourite DISer ... ME! I'll be your best friend forever! Pinkie swear. Plus, you missed my birthday in October and I'm crushed over that. And I don't get to go to WDW this year. Are you feeling my pain man? :hug: :upsidedow

Hey Buzz...does Bistro have a children's menu or is it a place to avoid with kids all together?

Congrats on the TV. Well you could always send it to me if you can't find another use for it:rolleyes1

If you want to take kids, I say go early. I've seen children there. I don't think they have a childrens menu but you can check at allearsnet.com.

Depends on the kids. You would know best. I'd say it's really no different than taking them to Cal Grill.

Duh! You can give it to your favourite DISer ... ME! I'll be your best friend forever! Pinkie swear. Plus, you missed my birthday in October and I'm crushed over that. And I don't get to go to WDW this year. Are you feeling my pain man? :hug: :upsidedow

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Uhm... No! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmmm, you could ship it on up to me, I have a nice spot in my study that I could put it. I am in need of a new tv. :cutie:

I just checked the box. It's a 42".

Ok, I'm off to eat my first potato chip in 8 months!!! pray for me! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter