~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I found it! The perfect gift for Mr. Rich ... er Buzz!!!

6328.jpg

I thought this was??

lcbb8590.jpg

Or maybe this. :rolleyes1

gumby.jpg

So, Buzz, what did you do after getting back to the hotel?? (gotta keep it on topic, you know)

He bought me some nice stuff for my b-day but as far as the day went, he was totally worthless. :rolleyes1

He laid on the bed all day, complaining about his stomach, moaning that he had food poisoning (because that sounds more exotic than diahrrea or the trots). He was using this fakey weak sounding voice all day-kind of like the voice I used to use when I wanted to skip gym class in junior high, so I'd pretend I was sick to avoid dressing out. It always worked. Only I nearly flunked gym from missing it so much. Story for another time, it involves my doctor, a murderer and mono.

Back to Buzz, he slept off and on all day because he'd gotten up about 7 or 8 times during the night to you-know-what. The funny thing was I only heard him get up once. :confused3 Then I had to hear the usual-"I don't think you've ever been this sick." and my favorite- "Can you run to McDonalds?" To which the answer was a clipped, "No."

The best part of the day was when I was enjoying my new room that I decorated-sitting there relaxing and crocheting and I'd hear this thundering sound followed by, "Red Alert!! Red Alert!! Get out of my way!!" Then Buzz would come flying down the hall and not shut the bathroom door so I could "enjoy" hearing the sounds coming from him. :crazy2:

He made one comment that I can't probably say on here that made me laugh so hard, my chest hurt the rest of the day. He was talking to his dad, using his weakend voice, and said a person wouldn't want to do something while in the state he was in. I about laughed myself silly.

And of course, he didn't want any wine so I had to drink a 40th b-day celebration glass by myself, but that was ok too b/c more for me that way!! :cool1: Yeah, it was a good b-day. One I won't forget. Oh and also, I found out someone hacked into the investment company where I used to have an account and they got a lot of sensitive information regarding stealing identities so now I have to take steps to make sure mine isn't stolen. That stinks. Other than that, gud day!!

Linnie you had an interesting birthday :sad2:. Why do men like to leave the door open for all to hear? I don't get it.

I hope no one took your info :eek:. That must be a pain to make sure no one did.

I know people have said it on here before, but you are a saint :hug:.

~The Man Report ~ ~ Mermaid Chick & the Puke Cleaner ~

As I wandered through the queue outside the pre-show area, I notice three Cast Members standing in a circle and staring down at a pile of puke on the ground.

I am a little behind on reading, but I needed to comment.

My nephew puked in the bathroom of Olivia's at OKW. I didn't know what to do. I told a CM and they got on the phone to report a....."Protein Spill"....

I am a little behind on reading, but I needed to comment.

My nephew puked in the bathroom of Olivia's at OKW. I didn't know what to do. I told a CM and they got on the phone to report a....."Protein Spill"....

Also know as a Code "V"

Our family passed around a 24-48 hour flu bug earlier last month. It's nasty, nasty stuff. I don't ever reember being that sick...

Hey Buzz! I hear it's all coming out in the end... heh, heh... ;)

Hope you feel better soon. :flower3:

Maybe I should join a support group for women like me married to men like Buzz...Hmmm, now I need to think of a name for it. Except I'd be the only member...

To tell the truth I'm feeling a little feisty these days. I think I'm gearing up for our 2 nights out in WDW where nobody knows me and I go beserk. :upsidedow

Ok, the rubby thing. I'll give a little background info. When I was little my grandma made me a quilt and I loved it so much. It just felt so soft and nice and cold. Yep, cold-I loved my blankie when it was cold. So I named it "Cold Blankie." See what a creative kid I was? I carried it everywhere-just like Linus. We left it in a hotel and my parents had to turn around and drive 40 miles to go back and get it-I was so upset.

Well, eventually Cold Blankie wore out-literally. Grandma made me another one and eventually that wore out too. And eventually so did Grandma. :sad1:

So I had no more Cold Blankies. I had to make do so I substituted pillow cases. They felt a lot like Cold Blankie. Why does Buzz call it my Rubby? Because at night I rub it before I go to sleep. (and once in awhile during the day). I just like the way it feels. I'm a very, very kinesthetic person and am into fabrics and the way they feel. They're are certain clothes I won't wear like stiff t-shirts and others that I love. (fleece)

What I do, see, is I stole all my mom's pillowcases that she's had since we were kids and they're so old that they're nice and soft. I sleep on them until they start to wear out. Once they start getting holes in them, I make them my new rubby. I think I'm good for another 20 years with the stash I've collected so far.

And I still have pieces of the 2nd cold blankie as a keepsake from something my grandma made me that I literally loved to pieces. :love: It's in my basement in a box. Maybe I'll get it framed some day.

I hope you all still talk to me after reading this...Now that you know...:dance3:

I just found your trip report today and am loving it but I have to share something with you...

This is absolutely hysterical!! I found someone else in this world that rubs a pillow case!! lol:rotfl: My fathers pillow (case) always stayed so cold. So when my mother bought a new sheet set, I asked my dad for the pillow case. I used it until it fell apart. Okay, so I am 38 now. Many years later, I have always found something cold to hold at night. It currently is the hem off of an old pillowcase. We (me and my son who is 10) call it the "sleepy". My husband thinks I am nuts and have genetically given it to my son!!!:laughing: Can't explain it. I do think it a little odd, but it is comforting to know that I am not alone in this world with such an odd habit!!
Thanks for sharing!

I have a hat.

Speaking of toilets, I've been on one for 36 hours straight.

Good thing for Wireless Internet! :banana:

Oh Dear :sad2:

I had her clean the toilet. :smokin:

:banana: :banana:

Linnie you deserve a BIG HUG :grouphug:

OMG. I found it! The perfect gift for Mr. Rich ... er Buzz!!!

6328.jpg

Cool DM! Where do you find all this stuff :laughing:

He was using this fakey weak sounding voice all day-kind of like the voice I used to use when I wanted to skip gym class in junior high, so I'd pretend I was sick to avoid dressing out.

:rotfl2:

Linnie said:
Then I had to hear the usual-"I don't think you've ever been this sick."

Hooboy :rolleyes:

MEN.

Linnie said:
The best part of the day was when I was enjoying my new room that I decorated-sitting there relaxing and crocheting and I'd hear this thundering sound followed by, "Red Alert!! Red Alert!! Get out of my way!!" Then Buzz would come flying down the hall and not shut the bathroom door so I could "enjoy" hearing the sounds coming from him. :crazy2:

:eek: :eek: :sick: :eek: :eek: :sick:

Linnie said:
Yeah, it was a good b-day. One I won't forget. Oh and also, I found out someone hacked into the investment company where I used to have an account and they got a lot of sensitive information regarding stealing identities so now I have to take steps to make sure mine isn't stolen. That stinks. Other than that, gud day!!

I hope he takes you out somewhere very nice for dinner once he's feeling better :hug:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Also know as a Code "V"

:headache:

I have many hats. ::yes::

::yes:: I've seen them :thumbsup2

So did ANYONE look at my youtube link a few pages back about Guitar Hero?

*is sad*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter