~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to your daughter Jodi. Don't ya just love all those gadgets they put on toys to keep them in boxes?? By the time I get done getting the toys out, my kids have lost interest in them.

Happy Birthday to your daughter Jodi. Don't ya just love all those gadgets they put on toys to keep them in boxes?? By the time I get done getting the toys out, my kids have lost interest in them.

I just told her that Mommy was done for a little while. Usually that's Daddy's job, but since he's at work, he can't do it. I opened three or four new things and that's enough for right now.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

How did your Super Bowl party go last night? Better yet, how is Buzz feeling??:rotfl:

Don't ya just love all those gadgets they put on toys to keep them in boxes?? By the time I get done getting the toys out, my kids have lost interest in them.
We get out our handy dandy wire cutters now. Those things are a pain in the ****!

Hey ... they censored by word. That's a new one as I used to use it all the time. Think Jack "butt" but with an "r" in it. Get it?

Some important information regarding long threads:

Please Read - Long Threads

ETA:

I hope they give you warning enough so that you can make changes to your First Page regarding Titles and such!

Looks like this trippie is going to have a Part 2!!!!! You'll be the FIRST TR Writer to have his trip report done in Parts. :banana:

I'm not sure how to interpret that. It seems like this one is Grandfathered in but future ones will be locked. I'm not sure... I'm so confused... :scratchin:

Hey Buzz. How you feeling this morning with your carb fest and all? :surfweb:

Not gud. :sick: Got the "runs".

Imminent shutdown.

Guys, I’m not sure how the imminent shutdown of this trip report will effect it but I thought I’d get in one last final comment before the obsequious moderators portal this monstrosity to Trip Report purgatory.

I may need some Canadian “lovin” from my bestest-best DIS bud, blue_canuck. How will I link previous trippies? How will I reference back? If a new DIS’er should join this band of hilarious, yet deeply disturbed band of individuals, how will they reference back to earlier material. How would they enjoy such segments as #9 - Drunkfest Palooza & Ninja Posting ?

I fear this imminent shutdown may result in a loss of interest by the author, his significant other, various Canadians and the head Dungeon Master herself, DawnMarie.

Fear not though, as no matter what happens, I plan to stick around this here whacky-community and subvert all your trip reports to my various observations and comments (Hey Goof… I have a Hat!! ::yes:: )

Until we figure all this out, and before the shutdown, maybe we should plan a little party. :scratchin:

Hey Marissa!! Time to go to another movie. I hear Rambo is gud. popcorn::

I'm in for whatever the future brings.

It would be pretty easy to start up another thread for your TR. Just copy and paste your index into the first post of the new thread and then continue as though you were still on this thread.

Imminent shutdown.

Guys, I’m not sure how the imminent shutdown of this trip report will effect it but I thought I’d get in one last final comment before the obsequious moderators portal this monstrosity to Trip Report purgatory.

I may need some Canadian “lovin” from my bestest-best DIS bud, blue_canuck. How will I link previous trippies? How will I reference back? If a new DIS’er should join this band of hilarious, yet deeply disturbed band of individuals, how will they reference back to earlier material. How would they enjoy such segments as #9 - Drunkfest Palooza & Ninja Posting ?

I fear this imminent shutdown may result in a loss of interest by the author, his significant other, various Canadians and the head Dungeon Master herself, DawnMarie.

Fear not though, as no matter what happens, I plan to stick around this here whacky-community and subvert all your trip reports to my various observations and comments (Hey Goof… I have a Hat!! ::yes:: )

Until we figure all this out, and before the shutdown, maybe we should plan a little party. :scratchin:

Hey Marissa!! Time to go to another movie. I hear Rambo is gud. popcorn::

Um, hope you don't this is considered an update:rolleyes: popcorn::

All you need to do is start a new thread. The Man Report Secton 2.
And Eds a little hurt she was not mentioned in above post!!! :snooty:

Leesa, you would make a great 3rd mod. on the boards.

Hey Marissa!! Time to go to another movie. I hear Rambo is gud
I found "Rocky VII" was way to painful to watch and I can't imagine watching a 70 yr old Rambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter