~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi and I are ninja posting tomorrow. :banana: :banana:

Free Flat Earth Chips ...

Go to flatearth.com and you can download a coupon for a free bag of Flat Earth crisps. There are lots of flavours to choose from. These are from Frito-Lay.

bags_home_v02.png

Free Flat Earth Chips ...

Go to flatearth.com and you can download a coupon for a free bag of Flat Earth crisps. There are lots of flavours to choose from. These are from Frito-Lay.

bags_home_v02.png

Do they ship to Canadians??????? :confused3

I just got home from DD4's friend birthday party. We had it at a showroom for a company that sells Rainbow play systems (the huge wooden swingsets). They have about 25 sets around the showroom and the kids ran around and played for two hours. They had fun, but Mommy is tired. I stayed up too late last night yelling and screaming after the Giants pulled off the upset of the year! It was awesome!

Anyway, a nice long nap sounds great to me right now. DD4 thinks that every single new toy has to be opened right now, so I'm thinking a nap isn't going to happen. Instead, I'm fighting with wire ties and plastic packaging on princess dolls! ARGHH!!!

I just got home from DD4's friend birthday party. We had it at a showroom for a company that sells Rainbow play systems (the huge wooden swingsets). They have about 25 sets around the showroom and the kids ran around and played for two hours. They had fun, but Mommy is tired. I stayed up too late last night yelling and screaming after the Giants pulled off the upset of the year! It was awesome!

Anyway, a nice long nap sounds great to me right now. DD4 thinks that every single new toy has to be opened right now, so I'm thinking a nap isn't going to happen. Instead, I'm fighting with wire ties and plastic packaging on princess dolls! ARGHH!!!

That's a neat bday party! :wizard:

A nap sounds good to me too! First I have to go pick up my girls from school.

Happy birthday to your Daughter!!!! :cake:

That's a neat bday party! :wizard:

A nap sounds good to me too! First I have to go pick up my girls from school.

It's fun, but tiring. All of the moms stayed as well, so it wasn't too bad.

Happy birthday to your Daughter!!!! :cake:

Thanks! She had a great time. We had the family party on Saturday and then went to a SuperBowl party last night (full of Colts fans -- therefore Giants fans) and I think she thought the whole world was partying just for her all weekend! Right now I can barely see her in the midst of all the new stuff strewn all over our family room floor. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter