So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

Just stopping in to say Hi! My Dh and I are going, too! Mostly a lurker, have done 2 previous cruises with wonderful people we met here on the Dis and am a recent newcomer to the podcast and am loving it! DH does not listen/post just gets all his info from the boards from me! This will fit in nicely with our first trip to the parks during the Christmas season, looking forward to seeing the parks all dressed up! This will also be our chance for a warm water dive as we do not like diving the great lakes! Hopefully we will meet someone else here wanting to dive, also. Put the deposit down, will not know officially til Nov when we bid for vacation at work for 2010. It might get ugly if we can not get our time! Can't wait for vacation, Dec 2010!:banana:

Put the deposit down, will not know officially til Nov when we bid for vacation at work for 2010. It might get ugly if we can not get our time! Can't wait for vacation, Dec 2010!:banana:

You have to bid for vacation?? Yikes how does that work???

We are a small section (7 of us this year), so we sit down at training one day in Nov, senior person goes first for their first 2 week pick then around the table by seniority. We bid for one calendar year! Everyone can take up to 5 weeks, and so far we haven't had any issues getting what we want as we usually go off season since it is the 2 of us! The Podcast cruise should be easy (altho it will be our 2nd pick) as I do not think anyone vacations then, getting spring break to go with family will be the hard one! But I go in prepared with bribes;)and willing to barter days off etc on that day! What ever it takes to get my Disney vacation!

I was on the first and unless a miracle happens I will not be on 2.0. I had a wonderful time meeting everyone and enjoyed all the events that were held that I attended. You will all have a blast and have a Konk Kooler for me!

Becky

I can't be in two places at once, can I? :laughing:

I'm not in the "maybe" category any longer. My deposit has been in for about a week! :banana: I saw that I was already listed in the "hasn't been on the first, but will be on the second" list. :thumbsup2

I should eat crow or a hat or something, because I griped about having a single supplement. I know I could have a roomie if I wanted one, but I'm actually paying to have a room by myself. I don't know why I'm not griping about this now, because normally it would bug me. Maybe because it's within a price range I'm willing to pay?

Me, my wife, and our 2 kids (ages 8 and 5 at cruise time) are booked for the PCC and counting the days. I am working on getting my wife to listen to the podcasts. I have been listening for a year but just joined the boards today!

Me, my wife, and our 2 kids (ages 8 and 5 at cruise time) are booked for the PCC and counting the days. I am working on getting my wife to listen to the podcasts. I have been listening for a year but just joined the boards today!

WELCOME!:thumbsup2

I was on the first and unless a miracle happens I will not be on 2.0. I had a wonderful time meeting everyone and enjoyed all the events that were held that I attended. You will all have a blast and have a Konk Kooler for me!

Becky

Here's hoping for a miracle.:cheer2:

Wow, we already have such an AWESOME group on this cruise!!!! I'm looking forward to playing with a lot of you again, and with some of you for the first time. :flower:

Hi Mary Jo!

My mom and I were on the first cruise, and we are booked for the second. Please add us to your list.

Welcome!! :welcome:

I just booked. We did not go on the first cruise because DS was in school but - he will be in his first year of college for this cruise. He wants to go to UCF so we'll have to see if he gets in. If his schedule permits we will add him to the cruise.

We are going on our 5th Disney cruise in July to Tortola.

You can add me to the list of first timers too. I'll be cruisng with DH, he's not a "podperson" yet, but there is hope.....:rolleyes:

Becky

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I just booked. We did not go on the first cruise because DS was in school but - he will be in his first year of college for this cruise. He wants to go to UCF so we'll have to see if he gets in. If his schedule permits we will add him to the cruise.

We are going on our 5th Disney cruise in July to Tortola.

You can add me to the list of first timers too. I'll be cruisng with DH, he's not a "podperson" yet, but there is hope.....:rolleyes:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome Aboard!

Just signed up! Me and DH, we also hope to hit up Wizardly World for a few days beforehand and maybe a MVMCP!

Just signed up! Me and DH, we also hope to hit up Wizardly World for a few days beforehand and maybe a MVMCP!

:yay::yay: Welcome Aboard

I think DH & I will probably do a few nights after the cruise at WDW. We were there this past December and I would love to do a few extra days to see all the holiday decorations again, especially the Osborne lights .

We're booked and my daughter is already planning! (She 7).

We do have one decision to make. To bring the 19 month old (at time of sailing) or not.

We are first time DCL cruisers, I have cruised on RCL before, but not with the family.

It'll be my, my wife, 8 Year Old daughter, 6 year old son, and maybe the baby.

Can't WAIT!!!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter