So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

1st time on PCC
There are three of us
zendisney, minniemimi52, and our daughter Lakyn

:welcome: zendisney!

BTW, our grandchildren live in Houston (oh yeah, with their parents) so we visit there a couple of times a year.

I paid my deposit the other day, this will be our first PCC. It will be Three of us, me, my DP Cindy and our DD Ellie.

We're excited!!! :dance3:

I paid my deposit the other day, this will be our first PCC. It will be Three of us, me, my DP Cindy and our DD Ellie.

We're excited!!! :dance3:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Great to see there are still more people joining us pirate:

I would like to know how many people are signed up now :goodvibes

I don't know if I posted already, but this will be my first cruise and I am glad that I went with Disney for my first cruise! Glad to meet everyone in a few months.

Thought I posted, but I guess not. DH and I are going, our first podcast cruise but 5th with DCL.

It was really funny, when we were cruising in July 2009, and went to the rebooking desk to book. We couldn't remember the Podcast cruise dates, so I had said, well, we'll just book whatever dates are open for December, and we can change it when we transfer the reservation to Dreams. So we get to the desk, and the Disney rebooking agent asks how she can help. DH said, "We want to go on the DisBoards.com Podcast Cruise in December 2010 but can't remember the dates." I gave the agent an apologetic smile, looked at DH, and said, "She won't know what that is!" The agent said, "Actually, I was the agent on the first podcast cruise, and helped Tracy handle all the rebookings, I know those dates in my sleep!" We all three just laughed and laughed.

I could hear It's a Small World playing in my head during all of this!! It really is amazing how it all comes together sometimes!

Erica (iwynlea) and Steve (just_steve)

I thought I had posted as well. There are two of us and it's not only our first podcast cruise, but our first cruise ever.

Excellent, another two from the UK, we're from Scotland, when do you fly out and when do you go home?

We fly out on the 9th and come back straight after the cruise.

Count me in again. Just got this booked no room number since we are in a CAT 6 GTY. At least we will have a balcony just hope it has a clear railing not the solid. There will be three adults in our party this time.

1 was amazing 2 is going to be out of this world great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter