So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

My daughter and I are going on PCC 2.0. We almost made 1.0, but I had lost my job in December and was unsure of my financial future, so I decided it would be best to cancel. I'm really hoping that this cruise is in the cards for us. I would really hate to miss this one too!

Our little group is growing by the minute - we'll have almost the entire ship booked before long.

Gotta wonder though - you have to feel sorry for all those other people on this cruise - they have no idea who they're sailing with.....:rolleyes1

It's funny seeing the "other people" trying to figure out what the heck those things are hanging by the doors (known to us as Fish Extenders), and loving the decorated doors! :lmao:

:woohoo:

We've got quite a group going! Over 140 DISers with family & friends. And you guys know that the closer the cruise gets here we'll just know each other even more. :goodvibes

I'm coming along with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece (14), and nephew (12)! :cool1::banana::cheer2: We just told my niece and nephew and they didn't believe us at first. :confused3 Then my nephew says "Why did you tell us, now we have to wait for ever!" :lmao: I know what he means, we are all so excited that we can't wait! :yay::woohoo: This is our first Podcast and Disney cruise.

I just booked for me and dh. I also just created my disboards account, and this is my first post. I have listened to every show of the disunplugged and am a long-time lurker on the boards.

I just booked for me and dh. I also just created my disboards account, and this is my first post. I have listened to every show of the disunplugged and am a long-time lurker on the boards.

That is AWESOME!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::banana::banana::banana:

Welcome!! And Congrats to coming out of lurkdom! :woohoo::woohoo: Glad you could join us!! :thumbsup2

:welcome: :boat: Congrats on booking. Looking forward to meeting you and DH.

Start reading and posting to the main podcast cruise thread, you'll be a part of it all before you know it...

Big welcome to you!

I say we have a special Lurker Karaoke Night on the ship...:dance3:

Hi all -

PCC 2.0 will be my first cruise! I'm all signed up and the deposit is paid.

I'm bringing my best friend from college -- who hasn't even heard of the podcast. I told her the podcast connection was just a reduced-price, group space thing. I'll tell her what it really means when we land in Orlando. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. ;)

I know nothing about cruising, but I'm ready to start reading all of these threads!

Whooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
You are on the ship!!!!

Welcome aboard and also welcome on the Dis boards.
Just join the conversation and have lots of fun!!!

Hello everyone. You can add Snork and Mrs.Snork to the list. We paid the deposit yesterday and she allready has the trip all planned out. I was informed that I have to take snorkeling classes now.

We did not go on the last cruise due to me working retail and PCC1.0 was during a very busy time of year. This will be both of ours first cruise and my first experience near/in the ocean.

All we have to do is wait now........ 499 days to go. :rolleyes1

:welcome: Glad to have you aboard - There are a lot of us that are first time cruisers on this trip ( myself & DH included )

I can't think of a better way to find out what cruising is all about :cool1:

Hello Everyone. Count us in, paid the deposit the other day and we are looking forward to the cruise. Only thing we have to do is get passports. I'm a long time disney fan and have listened to the pod cast almost since it started. There will be three of us...me, DD, and DGD. Not to familiar with posting on the boards, but I have a feeling that I will this next year and a half.:yay:

Update: We got our Passports!!!

I am booking this while on board in a couple of weeks. There will be three of us, two that were on the 1.0 cruise. Can't wait the podcast group is so amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!