So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

We are booked! :yay: This will be our first cruise ever and I'm overwhelmed with information, overwhelmed in a GREAT way though! I am so excited about cruising - and not just any cruise, but the DIS Podcast Cruise!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next 15 months. :goodvibes

Just put a deposit down on a Cat 5 verandah!! This won't be my first cruise (actually will be my 11th) but my first with DCL and the Fabulous Podcast crew.

Isn't Tracy the best?!!!!!!

Just put a deposit down on a Cat 5 verandah!! This won't be my first cruise (actually will be my 11th) but my first with DCL and the Fabulous Podcast crew.

We are booked! :yay: This will be our first cruise ever and I'm overwhelmed with information, overwhelmed in a GREAT way though! I am so excited about cruising - and not just any cruise, but the DIS Podcast Cruise!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next 15 months. :goodvibes

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Welcome Aboard!

Hi from Scotland,
Count me in please, DW, DD, DS and myself, wasn't on the first one(doh)

Our little group is growing by the minute - we'll have almost the entire ship booked before long.

Gotta wonder though - you have to feel sorry for all those other people on this cruise - they have no idea who they're sailing with.....:rolleyes1

Our little group is growing by the minute - we'll have almost the entire ship booked before long.

Gotta wonder though - you have to feel sorry for all those other people on this cruise - they have no idea who they're sailing with.....:rolleyes1

I didn't feel bad for the folks on PCC 1.0.

We had fun with them.:goodvibes

If we do fill the rooms and there is still a demand, is Dreams able to reserve more room?

I cannot even fathom that about 1 in 4 will be a DISer (or somehow related to/attached to a DISer). :yay: I think the 'regular' cruisers are gonna get a kick out of us!

Woo Hoo! Just sent in our deposit. Myself, DW, DD 7, DD 4 This will be our second DCL cruise and our first Podcast Cruise. Looking forward to meeting you all!

If we do fill the rooms and there is still a demand, is Dreams able to reserve more room?

Unless the ship is sold out, I can't imagine why Dreams wouldn't be able to reserve a room. But don't expect to get the same great group pricing that they currently offer. :surfweb:

Woo Hoo! Just sent in our deposit. Myself, DW, DD 7, DD 4 This will be our second DCL cruise and our first Podcast Cruise. Looking forward to meeting you all!
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome aboard, jump right in and chat with us and get to know us a little before we go on the cruise next year.

My wife and I are going! We were not able to make the Podcast cruise last year, but cannot wait 'til Dec. 12 2010. Please update us on the list! :thumbsup2

My wife and I are going! We were not able to make the Podcast cruise last year, but cannot wait 'til Dec. 12 2010. Please update us on the list! :thumbsup2

Welcome Aboard! Jump on in on the threads and chat with us so that we can get to know you a little before we cruise.

Hi We made the deposit yesterday. This will be the 1st podcast cruise for my mom and I
:cool1:

Hi We made the deposit yesterday. This will be the 1st podcast cruise for my mom and I

:yay::yay::yay: The more the merrier - can't wait to meet everyone :welcome:

:yay::yay: :welcome: Can't wait to get to know all of you

Welcome Aboard! Jump on in on the threads and chat with us so that we can get to know you a little before we cruise.

:yay::yay::yay: The more the merrier - can't wait to meet everyone :welcome:

:yay::yay: :welcome: Can't wait to get to know all of you

Thank you tlcoke and corky441 for the warm welcome! As you can see by my post count, I don't get to sign on as much as I would like. I am very limited at work. I hope to get to know everyone better over the next year and can't wait to meet you all in person on the PC 2.0! :banana:

Just sent the deposit this week. Our group in order of excitement Me DW Mom Disney obsessed trip planner :banana:
DS10 future Imagineer :cool1: DD6 Current and Future Princess :flower3: DH Music and beer lover :scared: No he will probably be more:thumbsup2 he just needs to read some posts to get to know you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter