Rumor: More discounts on the way??

i am new, so be paitent, how to i find codes, how do i find "threads" that i posted, you seem to know how to get this codes....please help, i dont know how to get back here when i log off

Once you log back in, click on your User CP (control panel) and it will list your threads that you have subscribed to, posted on.

I'm about dying of excitement. If free dining is added, maybe DH will allow us to stay on-site instead of a rental house!

i am new, so be paitent, how to i find codes, how do i find "threads" that i posted, you seem to know how to get this codes....please help, i dont know how to get back here when i log off

Another way to find codes is to go to mousesavers.com.

I'm about dying of excitement. If free dining is added, maybe DH will allow us to stay on-site instead of a rental house!

I am with you about the free dining. Last night I mentioned to my DH about people wishing for free dining. When I told him how much we could go for with free dining, he said "hmm." That's good right??:) It sure wasn't a "we aren't going back!":rotfl:

Here's to wishing for Free Dining!!:wizard:

If they add free dining, do you think it will be the 'regular' free dining or the counter service free dining?

Ok, I haven't read through the whole thread:surfweb: but, when does the parade air??? I want to be sure to see it:cool1: :cool1:

Ok, I haven't read through the whole thread:surfweb: but, when does the parade air??? I want to be sure to see it:cool1: :cool1:

It's pre-taped and affiliate stations can air it when they see fit. It will be on ABC, so just check your local listings. Ours is airing at 9 AM.

If they add free dining, do you think it will be the 'regular' free dining or the counter service free dining?

Well...original speculation thought that it would be the counter service. But bounceback got the regular dining. And Then the economy caused all the sales...so now we're guess regular free dining.
I figured if the offered it with the counter service one you might be able to upgrade to regular for the difference in price. Hoping it's regular dining and just plain old free. LOL

If they do the free dining, will it be in conjunction with the 4/3 deal or will it be one or the other?

It's pre-taped and affiliate stations can air it when they see fit. It will be on ABC, so just check your local listings. Ours is airing at 9 AM.

I block signatures, even mine, so I may not be gaining certain information.

I have to ask, what does that mean?

It would be one or the other they are a business after all and do need to make some money to keep operating

Yeah I think so too. Free dining is a 'better deal' too. I hope they add July. That is the ONLY month of the whole year that doesn't have any kind of discount. In 2003 when they offered the 4/3 deal, ALL of the summer was included. I hope they give July something. Not just free upgrades either. I remember that deal a few years ago on packages during the summer.

Yeah I think so too. Free dining is a 'better deal' too. I hope they add July. That is the ONLY month of the whole year that doesn't have any kind of discount. In 2003 when they offered the 4/3 deal, ALL of the summer was included. I hope they give July something. Not just free upgrades either. I remember that deal a few years ago on packages during the summer.

And I find free dining to be of very little value. Our natural dining style doesn't fit well with dining credits. I have one that has food allergies, so we do a lot of TS, and much of it is signature (2 dining credits). And then I have another who generally doesn't like what is on the kids menu so he eats off the adult menu. And my third out eats the other two combined (and he's skinny!) and generally needs a little more than what the kids menu offers. DH and I like an appetizer or to have an adult beverage with our meals every so often. So we would still end up paying a ton OOP, still have to pay tips, and then would have to pay rack rate on the room. We have APs, so we're paying for tickets we don't need and then we also have the TiW card.

If free dining was offered along with a good room discount, I might be all over it, but not by itself.

I have to ask, what does that mean?

It means all that stuff at the end of people's posts doesn't clutter up my computer screen. It helps me read the posts much more easily. So, if you have pictures, information about your trip (including but not limited to trip countdowns or resort choices) or the information about your family that might be pertinent to your post, I'm not getting that information. I read only what is in the post. I've found over the years, if I let people who depend on signatures know this, I might get more information or be forgiven more easily for any blunders.

YIKES!:eek: I just priced out my same vacation but with free dining instead of 4/3 deal and it was $200 more with the speculated free dining. Think I will stick with the 4/3 deal unless there is a room discount offered w/ free dining. Wish I could go during value season and get the $200 gift card:mad: . Oh well, just glad I got a good deal during spring break!:banana:

anyone hear that? special gift from disney that we all can enjoy next year! what could it be????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter