Rumor: More discounts on the way??

I live in Syracuse NYQUOTE]

I live just north of Syracuse, and I work in Syracuse! Luckily I'm a nurse so I'll always have a job somewhere. Times like these definitely make me happy I chose the field that I did!

It's a small world after all:rotfl: I live north of Syracuse also, Liverpool. I just think it's funny that the last three posts are people from the same area.:goodvibes

I was there in Aug for the buy 4 get 3 free. I think we went in 02 and I know we went for sure we went in 03 (I was pregnant so I actually remember the date). I am awful w/ dates and stuff though. Yes, I know it hasn't been that long ago.

Yes, we had the 4/3 deal in Oct of 2003 - that was our first trip there.

We payed $149/nt at CBR

Guess it really is a small world since I am also from Syracuse! With our snow and cold, I guess there are many of us who love to get away from it all in Disney.

I already have my August trip planned and hoping that the rumors for free dining materialize. Airfare on Jetblue just came out and its a little high (compared to year's past) so hoping to save anywhere I can.

I had to check in to make it four from the Syracuse area (we're up on Onondaga Hill). :)

Not that this makes my post rate-related, but Delta has had some nice fares lately to MCO!

I live in Phoenix!! It's funny that all 4 of us are really close :rotfl: .

I'm driving down in April because of the cost of airfare for my family, but I can say I've watched jet blue's prices come down over the last few weeks. Also, it's cheaper to fly out of Rochester, and AirTrans is cheaper than jet blue.

I live in Phoenix!! It's funny that all 4 of us are really close :rotfl: .

I'm driving down in April because of the cost of airfare for my family, but I can say I've watched jet blue's prices come down over the last few weeks. Also, it's cheaper to fly out of Rochester, and AirTrans is cheaper than jet blue.

Just for kicks, have you tried Delta? We got our airfare from the for $168 round trip, which didn't seem to bad. If you check April dates, there are some with that same airfare listed, although they are few and far between. :)

I think I did at one point but they weren't that low. I was only playing around anyway. I'll be out of work on maternity leave and am really stretching it by going in the first place :rotfl: .
But, it'll be way cheaper for us to drive down. I'm planning on staying in a motel overnight then driving the rest of the way. It'll save me a lot of money that way.

We are not from Syracuse......but just a stone throw away in Rochester. We are planning a late April trip. Just curious, when does the Syracuse area have spring break? Ours is The week of April 19th. We are planning to go 4/21 -4/28. My DS's school also has Mon 4/27 off (if we don't use too many snow days) so he will only miss 1 day. I am hoping the Easter crowds will start to wind down by then.

Of course there are a lot of Upstaters on here planning WDW trips...we deserve a little reward for putting up with these horrendous winters.;)

I have been looking at e mail everyday several times a day looking for PIN's for something. Havent got one since the new deal of 4/3 started. I want a free dining one!:surfweb:

Any New news about the Christmas announcement? We've digressed alittle. I swear we all have Disney adhd.:rotfl2: We can get started on one topic and we can just talk and talk about anything dis related until it's a totally different thread all together! I guess that happens when you get so many disney lovers in one place.

Well, I just digressed...Any new news!

This is just my feeling, but I think the announcement is just going to be the 7 for 4 package booking date extended until Jan. 20th. I think they will announce it like it is something new that the public hasn't heard about. I know some were saying that the booking date on WDW website changed from Dec. 20th to Jan. 20th for a half day or something a few days ago.
My other theory is that it will be free dining during a slower time like the month of May.
What do ya'll think??

i have been hoping for free dining for january. we still have not officially booked but will have to pretty soon. are they definatly extending the booking date for the buy 4 get 3 free till jan 20th? i know as soon as i book they will announce free dining or a better deal.

I'm just hoping that they come out with something way too good to pass up. I'd have to find a really amazing discount to get DH back next fall.

If they announce something better, you can always change. If it is free dining for my dates, I will switch to that and maybe even add more nights.

can you change your reservation if it is less than 45 days till your stay ? and if you can do they charge you a fee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter