• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumor: More discounts on the way??

i am in. I can't wait to hear. Praying it will be a good deal so i can convince DH that it's time to go back....

How about you folks is areas where the parade started at 9 am. Hear anything yet??

waiting to here like everyone else.

Parade started at 10 am EST in Philly.

Really that was the big news? :confused: Free admission on your bday. I guess free dining with 4/3 WAS too good to be true. :sad2:

I was hoping for an extension for the 4 for 3 deal, but in the end Disney is a business and has to draw the line somewhere in discounts.

If that was it i am disappointed! i have been waiting to hear the big announcement. Free dining would have been awesome.

I am soooooooooo disappointed. I just knew at the very least they would extend the 4/3 deal.

I agree! Free on your birthday is old news! What a let down.:sad1:

To us yes it is old news but think of all the people that do not know about the DIS or have not seen the commercial yet.....it could be first time they hear about the birthday thing and the buy 4 get 3 free deal

To us yes it is old news but think of all the people that do not know about the DIS or have not seen the commercial yet.....it could be first time they hear about the birthday thing and the buy 4 get 3 free deal

If you live under a rock, maybe! It's been well advertised on television.

It means all that stuff at the end of people's posts doesn't clutter up my computer screen. It helps me read the posts much more easily. So, if you have pictures, information about your trip (including but not limited to trip countdowns or resort choices) or the information about your family that might be pertinent to your post, I'm not getting that information. I read only what is in the post. I've found over the years, if I let people who depend on signatures know this, I might get more information or be forgiven more easily for any blunders.

Ahhh. That makes sense. :goodvibes

Being a somewhat paranoid person, I was afraid it meant something else!:thumbsup2

I agree. This was a letdown. The Free On Your Birthday has been heavily advertised for months now. I was expecting something spectacular. At let my family and I were able to reminisce about our visits past during the parade. Maybe there is still something to be announced soon. :confused3

Come on guys Disney is a business and buy 4 and get 3 free is something we all can be happy with! I bet if they gave free dining some of you would want more?? Lets be thankful with want we got and remember even with this discount most people still will never get to see the magic that Disney brings.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

:santa: :santa: :santa:

So there was no Disney Rewards package deal this year? OF COURSE NOT! We just got one for the codes- oh well..... next year???

Come on guys Disney is a business and buy 4 and get 3 free is something we all can be happy with! I bet if they gave free dining some of you would want more?? Lets be thankful with want we got and remember even with this discount most people still will never get to see the magic that Disney brings.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

:santa: :santa: :santa:

I would be happy with the 4/3 if they extended it into the summer months (July or early August).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter