ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I'm sorry- I should have specified that this was for 3 nights plus tickets for the four of us. I am stuck with the dates of June 25-28 unfortunately.

Ah ok, yeah that is a more expensive time to go unfortunately. I'm hoping the rates will come down a bit too but with the new water park opening my theory is they may not need to discount.

I noticed on the web site when pricing/booking it asks for any discount codes or travel agency codes.
1)Where would I find discount codes?
2)is it cheaper/better to go through a travel agent?
3)if so, could you recommend which TA?
4) If I book through a site like Expedia, are there any drawbacks? Do I still get to skip the lines?

I noticed on the web site when pricing/booking it asks for any discount codes or travel agency codes.
1)Where would I find discount codes?
2)is it cheaper/better to go through a travel agent?
3)if so, could you recommend which TA?
4) If I book through a site like Expedia, are there any drawbacks? Do I still get to skip the lines?

Doesn't matter where you book your stay if you have booked either Portofino Bay, Hard Rock or Royal Pacific you will be entitled to have the Express Pass and Early Entry.

Sapphire Falls and Cabana Bay only have Early Entry as a perk.

If you book direct through Loews you can call and have any price reductions applied to your booking once you have already booked your stay.

Discount codes could be AAA or AP. Would never use a TA so have no idea.

Quick question.. Do I need two rooms if I have 4 kids, one of them is an infant(5 months)? So me, hubby, DS 14, DD 11, DS6, DD5 months. We are looking to go Feb 21-24 and the rooms rates are really high, so two rooms would be crazy money. Looking to stay at resorts with express passes.

Here's a link to a website I started using in 2014 to find out where various rooms and room types were located in the Royal Pacific Hotel (and other hotels as well).

The site is called room77 and has hotel floor plans and individual room information listed for some hotels (but not for Disney I've found!).

https://www.room77.com/floor_plan_standalone.html?hid=199873&pid=s3hf31&id=P2tj3M

1. Note the CATEGORY pull-down at top left of the map. Select your room type i.e. Standard 2 Queen, King Suite, Waterview 2 Queen etc.

2. There is also a Floor pull-down and sometimes other optional pull-downs on the right side such as Tower for the RPH.

3. On the left side of the map there is also a “View from Room” listing which I find not very helpful at all.

4. Click on a room in the list to see the bed configuration, whether the room is considered to be “Oversized” and whether the room is “Connected” or not etc. Be very cautious here and do not rely on the accuracy or completeness of this information.

5. The hotel maps can be very outdated but very helpful to see pathways and general location of nearby places.

Play around a little with the different pull-downs and hopefully you can check-in with a better idea of what room location you would like.

Thanks in advance for helping me out! I want to add one night of stay to my existing reservation. Can I modify my reservation by logging into my YouFirst account (I see a modify button there next to my reservation info), or do I have to call to change my reservation?

When I need to add another night to my ressie, I call

I have never added a night any other way so I have no idea if you can add a night online

Do they still have happy hour? I remember the resort having happy hour at different times at different bars. I remember getting 5.00 dollar Mai Tai's by the pool at RPR. I also remember paying 14.00 dollars for a drink at the Hard rock. Just curious do they still have these happy hour specials?

Happy hour still lives on

Paid $4 for drinks in October at Bula Bar
Whiskey/coke...

When I need to add another night to my ressie, I call

I have never added a night any other way so I have no idea if you can add a night online

Thanks! I will call tomorrow. When I tried to modify my ressie to add a day, it looked like I am booking a new reservation. It's safer to call.

You can tie two ressie that would be the nights consecutively by calling and having them linked together

Happy hour still lives on

Paid $4 for drinks in October at Bula Bar
Whiskey/coke...
Ha Ha. Spending 10 dollars less for a drink might entice me to pay 70.00 more per night for a room, and I'm not even a big drinker.....of course there's those express passes to think about also. :rolleyes: Yes I'll admit I was checking out the drink menu at Sapphire Falls 15.00 per drink. Good grief who would pay that?

Ha Ha. Spending 10 dollars less for a drink might entice me to pay 70.00 more per night for a room, and I'm not even a big drinker.....of course there's those express passes to think about also. :rolleyes: Yes I'll admit I was checking out the drink menu at Sapphire Falls 15.00 per drink. Good grief who would pay that?

We did! Seems to be an average cost of a cocktail anywhere we go.

Drinks were incredibly strong at the Strongwater Tavern.........well worth it.

Hi all, we are trying to decide between Royal Pacific and Portofino Bay. One of these things I can't seem to clarify is do the rooms have actual mini-fridges already in them, or just a mini-bar fridge and you have to rent a refrigerator for $15 a day? It appears Royal Pacific with the refurb does now have them in every room, but if someone could confirm that for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi all, we are trying to decide between Royal Pacific and Portofino Bay. One of these things I can't seem to clarify is do the rooms have actual mini-fridges already in them, or just a mini-bar fridge and you have to rent a refrigerator for $15 a day? It appears Royal Pacific with the refurb does now have them in every room, but if someone could confirm that for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!

i answered the question in the other hotel thread
hope this helps

rpr has mini fridge
do a search and you will see the size of it.
a few homies have posted pics of it with the door open to show the shelf space

check the hotel stickies for pics of the mini fridges in the hotels.

yes, you can rent a fridge which will be placed on a table brought to your room at pbh

you are welcome.
if you are not familiar with the stickies in the darkside forums, sometimes it is easier to ask here and someone will bring up the info for you.

you will find there are many peeps that like to help and share their experiences with all.
it's like a family here and we all chip in and post to help others.

i like to help when someone asks a question i can answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter