Disney Magic Kingdoms

Whatever happened to the “comfy costumes during tower events” idea? Does anyone know if I might have missed an explanation of why they didn’t continue with that this time?

Whatever happened to the “comfy costumes during tower events” idea? Does anyone know if I might have missed an explanation of why they didn’t continue with that this time?
I'm pretty sure Gameloft has given up on them. Years ago, they stopped incorporating the various holiday costumes into the related holiday months. Comfy costumes were a terrible idea when they introduced the dressing room thing. Now players have packed that oversized waste of space away.

Patch Notes: https://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/news/patchnote_upd82

I guess I was wrong. I'm not going to miss a lot aside from the cascading tappers. That actually works for me. :)

Also: three new plots of land. And a lot of other stuff going on...
Am I reading the patch notes right that the rest of the available land will be available and Everest? Wonder if that means they will be adding a new area / map or if this is the beginning of the end?

Real world news from me is that we have dates, airfare and a Fantasy Springs hotel package for our Tokyo Disney trip in October. I am sure there will be a very important event in this game the week we are there.

Am I reading the patch notes right that the rest of the available land will be available and Everest? Wonder if that means they will be adding a new area / map or if this is the beginning of the end?
I'm playing just fine with the land we have. Heck, I've got three plots sitting empty at the moment. We honestly do not need any more land.

Enjoy your trip this fall. I haven't visited any of the Asian parks yet.

Real world news from me is that we have dates, airfare and a Fantasy Springs hotel package for our Tokyo Disney trip in October. I am sure there will be a very important event in this game the week we are there.
It's likely. They always do some major event right when I go away on vacation. This is not a time-change, cruise-friendly game IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter