• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Blue can get a free upgrade to water view room at time of checkin if it is available

Late check out can be at noon
Depends if the hotel is completely booked up on your check out date
I asked at check in yesterday and they couldn't because they were full on some of our days.

Yes that is correct

All the days have to be available when you want to use the blue or gold YouFirst perk

We (DH and I) stayed 2 nights at RPR 11/25-11/27 before heading to Disney. Overall conclusion: We loved it and would definitely return! We both wished we had more time there, both at the parks, CityWalk, and the resorts.

The only slight disappointment was the Wantilan Luau which we attended. It was fun, food was good. But the alcohol selection was awful. I would not do it again for the price, considering that we lost park time and CityWalk has so much to offer. But I don't regret doing it the one time.

We tried to enjoy the hot tub by the pool one night, but it was packed with very loud people. They were having fun, but it wasn't our atmosphere so we left. But we went and had a fantastic dinner at Toothsome instead, so no loss there.

The Express passes were awesome! It was pretty busy there being the weekend after Thanksgiving, but with the early entry and Express passes, we had no problems. Well, we did have a problem our first morning when we realized we forgot our tickets at home! We purchased through Undercover Tourist and their office was closed. Took me 1.5 hours to find an after hours emergency hotline for them and someone went to the office and emailed me my tickets. Guest Relations took it from there. Nothing like a little crisis to start off our trip. :) So we missed early morning admission that morning working that all out. But we did it the next 2 mornings and took full advantage.

We are headed back to RPR next Friday. Is it necessary to bring back the tall plastic drink cups we got from our trip in August to get the discount on our first set of drinks at the Bula bar? (I have a few pictures of us with the drinks from August, don't know if that will help) I'm just thinking about packing space since we are flying with spirit and only paid for one bag each. We're talking a $5 discount for each of the three adult drinks.

I'm debating a 2-3 night trip in June and was wondering when the best time to book would be in order to get the best prices. Any input and advice is welcome!

Book when you can live with the rate

And

Keep watching the booking site in case rates decrease for your dates

When that happens, call and modify your rate to the lower one

This is how I book

Book when you can live with the rate

And

Keep watching the booking site in case rates decrease for your dates

When that happens, call and modify your rate to the lower one

This is how I book

Thanks! I can't live with the rate just yet- is $2k the going rate for 3 nights in general? (2 adults and 2 kids)

I'm staying Dec 16-19 for 3 nights (and two of them are at the weekend rate) at Royal Pacific and the total for our room is $632. We are getting two rooms bc we are a family of six. So even then it's costing me $1264, not even close to the $2000 you asked about!! This is an Annual Passholder Rate.Without the APH rate it would cost a total of $1075 for the three nights

Thanks! I can't live with the rate just yet- is $2k the going rate for 3 nights in general? (2 adults and 2 kids)

Could get closer to 1,200 if you go early June, during the week. This is 4 nights with the Stay More, Save More rate.

Could get closer to 1,200 if you go early June, during the week. This is 4 nights with the Stay More, Save More rate.

I'm sorry- I should have specified that this was for 3 nights plus tickets for the four of us. I am stuck with the dates of June 25-28 unfortunately.

I have no idea what that is. Sorry, I've been to Disney a few times but never Universal. We were debating adding on a stay at Universal to the tail end of our Disney bc I love HP and my son loves the superheroes. Does this gala make it a good or bad time to go?

June is a great time to go
Crowds do start at the end of June

You'll have fun with potterville and the super heroes

June is a great time to go
Crowds do start at the end of June

You'll have fun with potterville and the super heroes

Thanks! I'm just hoping the price of the room or tickets will drop now:)
Any ways to get discounts if I live out of state?

Undercover tourist is a site to watch
In the past, they have done ticket specials
Buy 2 day ticket get one day free type of thing

AAA does tickets also

Smsm/stay more save more is a general dis out room rate code that anyone can use
Some dates are for a 3 night booking while other dates are for a 4 night booking

Just wanted to say how EXCITED i am that I will be getting on the plane Fri 6am and heading straight to Royal Pacific:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Today was my last day of work:) My husband works outdoors and he has to work tomorrow. The high tomorrow here in NJ is only gonna be 24 and the winds are gonna be 30miles per hour!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter