ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I wanted to share, because we are so excited!! We changed our room only reservation to the Splash, Stay and Play package, which includes Volcano Bay tickets!! YAY!!!! I really want to thank everyone so much for how kind and helpful you all are. We are really excited to stay at RPR and now even more excited that we'll get to go to Volcano Bay. Lucky for us, it's opening a few days before we get there ! I also booked a character breakfast this morning....more for me than our daughter I think. I really want to meet Gru ! :rolleyes1 So thank you everyone for sharing your trips, sharing your advice and for being kind to us that know nothing about Universal.
this is a great place to be a part of! :love::love:

I wanted to share, because we are so excited!! We changed our room only reservation to the Splash, Stay and Play package, which includes Volcano Bay tickets!! YAY!!!! I really want to thank everyone so much for how kind and helpful you all are. We are really excited to stay at RPR and now even more excited that we'll get to go to Volcano Bay. Lucky for us, it's opening a few days before we get there ! I also booked a character breakfast this morning....more for me than our daughter I think. I really want to meet Gru ! :rolleyes1 So thank you everyone for sharing your trips, sharing your advice and for being kind to us that know nothing about Universal.
this is a great place to be a part of! :love::love:

Fabulous news!

So glad everything fell into place...........

Gru is amazing!! We've had many encounters with him and he is fabulous every time.........interaction is so good, and considering he doesn't speak.......he communicates really well!

You'll have a blast!

Fabulous news!

So glad everything fell into place...........

Gru is amazing!! We've had many encounters with him and he is fabulous every time.........interaction is so good, and considering he doesn't speak.......he communicates really well!

You'll have a blast!

thank you! Well, it's mostly because of you and Mac that we chose RPR !!!

Mom3girls: Now I am confused. I thought others said that there were not mini-bars in the rooms?! Just kidding ;) That is similar to what mine will look like in March except we will have my daughter's rice milk in there somewhere. Thanks for the picture.

Hi,
I have a couple of questions before booking this hotel for our trip this April: 1) Will they greet you and/or family with leis? 2) On your check-out day, will they let you keep your room key to use open the parking garage gate to drive out?
Thank you so much,
Lynn.

Mom3girls: Now I am confused. I thought others said that there were not mini-bars in the rooms?! Just kidding ;) That is similar to what mine will look like in March except we will have my daughter's rice milk in there somewhere. Thanks for the picture.

HAHA!!! I thought the same thing at first too!! Ours will likely be stocked w/ diet coke and sprite zero! So glad that they have refrigerators in the rooms though.....

You are welcome:) We were on an adult only vacation in August, that's why it looked like that! Lol

Hi,
I have a couple of questions before booking this hotel for our trip this April: 1) Will they greet you and/or family with leis? 2) On your check-out day, will they let you keep your room key to use open the parking garage gate to drive out?
Thank you so much,
Lynn.
When we arrived in Aug we didn't receive any leis. But in December we did. And you get to keep your room keys so I'm assuming it will still open the gate. (I've never driven so Ive never tried that)

All check ins will get leis
Usually when I go, there is a hotel employee that gives them to the guests in check in line section

If you do not get one then, ask for them when you are checked in

All in your party will get one

The picture room keys are a nice remembrance of your hotel stay

All check ins will get leis
Usually when I go, there is a hotel employee that gives them to the guests in check in line section

If you do not get one then, ask for them when you are checked in

All in your party will get one

The picture room keys are a nice remembrance of your hotel stay

That's good to know. We've never got one in any of our 3 stays but we're going again in April so will ask for them this time. The kids will love to get them I'm sure.

Love the picture of the mini fridge, I can't tell, will it hold a gallon of milk or would a half gallon or a few pints be better???

We were greeted with Leis when we checked in during our November stay. We drove and used our room card/key to activate the gate at the self parking lot, and had a problem. Had to push the button and wait awhile for someone to answer and then activate the gate. She told us we were in the valet lot which was not correct! Our other family members had the same problem at a different gate, gate would not activate and it took even longer for someone to answer the phone when you pushed the help button. Their system did not seem to be very good that day, not a big deal but would think they need a better system or an attendant.

Love the picture of the mini fridge, I can't tell, will it hold a gallon of milk or would a half gallon or a few pints be better???
My husband said he thinks the shelves in the fridge were moveable. Maybe someone else will respond who has used the fridge and had a gallon of milk.

The shelves do move easily.

There is a picture of an empty fridge in the first post of this sticky.......might give you a better idea of size.

Can't help you on the milk as we never buy things like milk for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter