Review - Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Thank you so much for this wonderful review:thumbsup2 What a special day for you and your precious daughter:goodvibes She is absolutely beautiful and what a blessing to be able to share this event together.:goodvibes We were thinking about booking this for my DD who will be 5 in June. I think she might just be the perfect age for it. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for this wonderful review:thumbsup2 What a special day for you and your precious daughter:goodvibes She is absolutely beautiful and what a blessing to be able to share this event together.:goodvibes We were thinking about booking this for my DD who will be 5 in June. I think she might just be the perfect age for it. :goodvibes

Thank you. Hope your DD enjoys it :)

is princess aurora the only princess that shows up? for 250, i would think you'd get to see all of them

is princess aurora the only princess that shows up? for 250, i would think you'd get to see all of them

Yes, Aurora is the only "princess", and she's only there for a small part of the tea party. It's actually hosted by Rose Petal, who tells and sings the story of Aurora. She is accompanied by an organist. It makes for a very charming experience. Is it worth $250? Only you can say. But I will say that we enjoyed it a lot and cherish our memories there.

Yea just Aurora and she is only there for a short while not the whole party.

It is very much a tea party hosted by rose petal - who was excellent.

My Dd still talks a lot about it 8 months later.

This was such an awesome story! I read it with a tear in my eye. What a sweet and beautiful little girl you have! :flower3:

I'm so tickled to read this review. Your DD really is lovely. That dress is pretty, but she makes the dress - not vice versa.

My DDs and I are going to WDW without my DH (he didn't have enough vacation time) so I was looking for something different to do & debating this. I'm sold after reading your review. They are only in this age range such a short time.

Thank you for sharing your DD's magical experience with us. I got teary reading how you felt watching her. Very touching.

what an incredibly moving review... your daughter is so beautiful and just looks so incredible in her princess dress!! what fun to see the pictures of such a wonderful afternoon!!! :goodvibes

Huge "thank yous" for sharing your family's lovely experience. I am amazed that there is so little information on this event on the Disney web site. I just gave up and came over here knowing I would find something. I didn't expect such a wonderful and thorough write up and your cutie pie daughter was a bonus :) I'm going with my SIL and my niece on our next trip. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for this review. I have been trying to think of special things to do for each member of our travel party on our next trip and I think I just might send my mom and my daughter to this tea. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for such a well written, well photographed review! My DD and her friend will be just at the top end age where it would be truly magical. My instinct says they'll be too old, but now once we tell them we are going, I can show them this and let them help make the decision. I'm glad your adorable DD is still fondly remembering this experience. Those memories are so special - and isn't that what WDW is really about, making memories?

I'm so tickled to read this review. Your DD really is lovely. That dress is pretty, but she makes the dress - not vice versa.

My DDs and I are going to WDW without my DH (he didn't have enough vacation time) so I was looking for something different to do & debating this. I'm sold after reading your review. They are only in this age range such a short time.

Thank you for sharing your DD's magical experience with us. I got teary reading how you felt watching her. Very touching.

I actually recognise your DD's names from the disney board on a parenting website (not checked over there for a long time!)

It would be perfect for a mom and daughter trip - hope you get to go.

what an incredibly moving review... your daughter is so beautiful and just looks so incredible in her princess dress!! what fun to see the pictures of such a wonderful afternoon!!! :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed the review :)

Huge "thank yous" for sharing your family's lovely experience. I am amazed that there is so little information on this event on the Disney web site. I just gave up and came over here knowing I would find something. I didn't expect such a wonderful and thorough write up and your cutie pie daughter was a bonus :) I'm going with my SIL and my niece on our next trip. Thanks again!

Glad the report helped. I agree there is little info about this and you need to know details before spending that kind of money. Enjoy the tea party :goodvibes

Thank you so much for this review. I have been trying to think of special things to do for each member of our travel party on our next trip and I think I just might send my mom and my daughter to this tea. Thanks again!

I'm sure they will love it :)

Thank you so much for such a well written, well photographed review! My DD and her friend will be just at the top end age where it would be truly magical. My instinct says they'll be too old, but now once we tell them we are going, I can show them this and let them help make the decision. I'm glad your adorable DD is still fondly remembering this experience. Those memories are so special - and isn't that what WDW is really about, making memories?

I'm sure they will still really enjoy it - have a lovely time :goodvibes

A wonderful review.
YOur daughter is beautiful and the pictures are SO good.
It made me cry too.
I want a little one to take to this.
What a wonderful memory for you to savor when she is older.

Just curious, is this event still offerred? I thought it used to give info on allears.net but it is not listed anywhere anymore on the websites?

Just curious, is this event still offerred? I thought it used to give info on allears.net but it is not listed anywhere anymore on the websites?

Yes it's still offered.

If you look on the main wdw website - where to eat - under character dining.

It is listed under garden view tea room - you need to call to book.

It's on allears in dining listed for the grand floridian aswell.

Just read your review, we have had afternoon tea at the GF a few times but this looks really special I would love to do this but DS is 8 and doesn't want to do it:rolleyes1

There were some older girls there but if she doesn't want to do it i'd save the money.

My problem is DD keeps asking to go again - I've tried to explain you can only have one turn.

Compromise is we have our first afternoon tea reservation - so Daddy can come with us and she can show him where the tea party was. Oh and she is wearing the same dress.

59 days to go can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter