Review - Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Were you looking at the Allears page? Her wording about the pricing is a little confusing because she has it broken down into adult & child even though the booking is done together. The base price is one adult and one child, at $264 and change.

The only time the individual adult or child pricing would matter is if you're adding on to that base package, to include a sibling for example. When we go back, we'll be booking that $264 + the additional $175 for an extra child (don't tell DH about those prices ;) ) because my older DD who has already done the tea wants to be there when we take younger DD.

It would also need to be broken down if an extra adult wanted to attend (2 adults with one child).

Yes saw the new pricing yesterday.

They have just changed how they price it.

When we went in 2010 it was $250 plus tax for 1 adult and 1 child and most parties were mom and daughter pairs.

They are just pricing it separately.

It's not an event young children could go to alone (Like the madhatter tea party) so as a minimum you will need to pay $175 plus tax for the child and $89 plus tax for an adult to accompany them - so a small increase to $264 plus tax for a Mom and daughter to go.

There is no getting away from the fact it is alot of money but I and my DD who is now 6 still talk about it and have lovely memories and photos.

Yes saw the new pricing yesterday.

They have just changed how they price it.

When we went in 2010 it was $250 plus tax for 1 adult and 1 child and most parties were mom and daughter pairs.

They are just pricing it separately.

It's not an event young children could go to alone (Like the madhatter tea party) so as a minimum you will need to pay $175 plus tax for the child and $89 plus tax for an adult to accompany them - so a small increase to $264 plus tax for a Mom and daughter to go.

There is no getting away from the fact it is alot of money but I and my DD who is now 6 still talk about it and have lovely memories and photos.

Maybe they're publishing it differently now, but I remember when i called to do it a couple years ago, they quoted me the price broken down.

Maybe they're publishing it differently now, but I remember when i called to do it a couple years ago, they quoted me the price broken down.

The pricing I paid in October 2010 is on the first photo on page 1.

It was $250 plus tax for 1 guest 3-11 and 1 guest aged over 18 .

Additional guests 3-11 were $165 plus tax and additional guests aged 12 plus $85 plus tax.

If anyone has been recently (1Q 2012), are they still giving out the 'My Disney Girl' Aurora Doll or have they moved to another version? Seems like the 'My Disney Girl' line has all but vanished from online Disney store and I am wondering what my daughter will get in May when we go...

BTW, Outstanding Review!!!

If anyone has been recently (1Q 2012), are they still giving out the 'My Disney Girl' Aurora Doll or have they moved to another version? Seems like the 'My Disney Girl' line has all but vanished from online Disney store and I am wondering what my daughter will get in May when we go...

Thanks for reading. Did your DD enjoy the tea party?

I loved hearing about this. I would take my kids there.

Thanks for reading :)

I have lost count of how many times I have been to WDW - we go down several times a year - and am embarassed to say I have never heard of this attraction. Will definately look into it for our 4-year-old daughter when we're back this fall.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,

Love your review. DD and I did this for her 5th b-day in 2011 and it was well worth the cost. We had just finished the tea party and DD asked if we could do it again the next day. It really was wonderful.

I just wanted to point out that they are very accommodating when it comes to making food changes. I can't tolerate having a lot of mayo in any food I eat, so the sandwiches they usually provide are out of the question for me. They gave me cucumber and watercress sandwiches as well as sandwiches that tasted like pear that was marinated in some sort of juice (I really should have asked what that one was); they were both very good. I also received crackers, cheese and fruit. I really enjoyed all the food here and although it is not intended to be a meal, I was able to skip lunch and have an early dinner instead.

DD ate all her food as well, although the cake was her favorite part. It wasn't dry at all as others have said theirs was.

We are going back to WDW next year and DH and I promised DD she could do the tea party again on this trip because she has asked repeatedly since we have been back from her first trip. It will probably be the last time she is interested in doing the kid version of tea time, so I will take all the memories I can get.

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

We'll be going in July, so if no one answers by then, I'll chime in....

Would love to hear any recent news/reviews thos.

Thanks!

I, too, would love to know if they still do the Aurora doll. She is my daughter's absolute favorite - not that it matters - but it would make the tea party that much more special for her. After reading this beautiful review, along with another glowing review on another site, I've decided to cough up the $$ and take my daughter. She is 7, still very much into the Disney Princesses, and I don't know how much longer that will last. :-) We did the BBB two years ago and she *still* raves about that. I can imagine that the tea party would also make for such a lovely memory. :love:

Do you also receive the doll's original Disney-tourist type outfit, too? And do you know if I could ask for PB&J, too? I don't care for any of the salad-type sandwiches.

I have lost count of how many times I have been to WDW - we go down several times a year - and am embarassed to say I have never heard of this attraction. Will definately look into it for our 4-year-old daughter when we're back this fall.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,

Thanks for reading

Love your review. DD and I did this for her 5th b-day in 2011 and it was well worth the cost. We had just finished the tea party and DD asked if we could do it again the next day. It really was wonderful.

I just wanted to point out that they are very accommodating when it comes to making food changes. I can't tolerate having a lot of mayo in any food I eat, so the sandwiches they usually provide are out of the question for me. They gave me cucumber and watercress sandwiches as well as sandwiches that tasted like pear that was marinated in some sort of juice (I really should have asked what that one was); they were both very good. I also received crackers, cheese and fruit. I really enjoyed all the food here and although it is not intended to be a meal, I was able to skip lunch and have an early dinner instead.

DD ate all her food as well, although the cake was her favorite part. It wasn't dry at all as others have said theirs was.

We are going back to WDW next year and DH and I promised DD she could do the tea party again on this trip because she has asked repeatedly since we have been back from her first trip. It will probably be the last time she is interested in doing the kid version of tea time, so I will take all the memories I can get.

Great to hear your comments, glad your daughter loved it.

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

We'll be going in July, so if no one answers by then, I'll chime in....

Would love to hear any recent news/reviews thos.

Thanks!

How did you enjoy the party?

I, too, would love to know if they still do the Aurora doll. She is my daughter's absolute favorite - not that it matters - but it would make the tea party that much more special for her. After reading this beautiful review, along with another glowing review on another site, I've decided to cough up the $$ and take my daughter. She is 7, still very much into the Disney Princesses, and I don't know how much longer that will last. :-) We did the BBB two years ago and she *still* raves about that. I can imagine that the tea party would also make for such a lovely memory. :love:

Hope you get to go :)

Do you also receive the doll's original Disney-tourist type outfit, too? And do you know if I could ask for PB&J, too? I don't care for any of the salad-type sandwiches.

No the doll just came in the aurora dress. I'm sure they would give an adult the same sandwiches as a child if you ask - I would ask when you book.

I asked for different sandwiches when my DD and I went and they had no problem accommodating me without having to resort to PB&J (unless you would really prefer that). They gave me cucumber and watercress sandwiches and another that tasted like pears marinated in juice of some sort and they were both very good. I would have settled for ham and cheese, but the ones they gave me were much better.

DD and I attended the My Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party in 2008. It was wonderful.

I highly recommend this to all the little girls and their mommies, grandma's, even daddies! no brothers, I think they would be bored ;)

This started a tradition, we now have Tea at the Garden View Tea Room every time we go to Disney World. It is special for us!

:goodvibes

DD and I attended the My Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party in 2008. It was wonderful.

I highly recommend this to all the little girls and their mommies, grandma's, even daddies! no brothers, I think they would be bored ;)

This started a tradition, we now have Tea at the Garden View Tea Room every time we go to Disney World. It is special for us!

:goodvibes

Agreed. Mrs Flews and our 4.5-year-old DD had a wonderful time enjoying this Tea Party several weeks ago. Both can't wait to go again when we return to WDW in the spring.

(Daddy took advantage of our 'boys time' during the Tea Party to get our 4.5-year-old son done up as a Pirate!)

Cheers,

I had been looking for reviews of this event, which I'm thinking of taking my 5 year old to in November. You were so sweet to post such a long, thorough review with so many pictures.

Your daughter is beautiful, and it looks like she had a great time! I think we will be doing this!

Thank you for sharing!! I really enjoyed reading your review. How nice that was, the smile on your DD's face was just priceless!!! I wish I had a little girl to share this attration with.

Thank you so much for the detailed review and the beautiful pictures. I was wondering if my daughter would be too young for this when we go to Disney in a few weeks so I really appreciated your insight. Your review brought tears to my eyes - I can imagine what a special mom-daughter event this is! I can't wait to expereince it in a couple of years when my daughter is older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter