• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Review - Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Your review brought back wonderful memories my daughter & i did this our last day of an 8 day mummy & me trip.We loved it .:cool1:

What a wonderful review and I thank you for that. I have been debating doing this with my grandaughter in March and she will be about the same age as your daughter when we go. You have helped me in my decision and I am going to book this tomorrow. Thank you for all of the beautiful pictures your daughter is absolutely beautiful and she looks like she had a fabulous time. Thank you again...:)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad the same Rose Petal is there that we saw in 08. We still sing "Hail to the Princess Aurora" around here sometimes! We're going back in December. My daughter just turned 10 and asked if we could go again. I didn't want to spend the money, and get the same doll again, but I'm glad I decided to go. She'll probably be the oldest one there, but by next time, she probably won't want any part of the princess world.

I'm really looking forward to it!

"Hail to the king.........

Hail to the queen.....

Hail to the Princess Aurora!" :wizard:

Tears here as well. This was just a fantastic review. You really have a way with words and pictures. Thank you for sharing this special event with all of us!

Wonderful review! Thanks so much for sharing! :wizard:
And what a wonderful experience.

This also makes me want to return soon for the Afternoon Tea. It's been awhile and those sandwiches are good. :banana:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad the same Rose Petal is there that we saw in 08. We still sing "Hail to the Princess Aurora" around here sometimes! We're going back in December. My daughter just turned 10 and asked if we could go again. I didn't want to spend the money, and get the same doll again, but I'm glad I decided to go. She'll probably be the oldest one there, but by next time, she probably won't want any part of the princess world.

I'm really looking forward to it!

"Hail to the king.........

Hail to the queen.....

Hail to the Princess Aurora!" :wizard:

I was actually going to email you and ask if you have been to it? So you loved it too? I am really thinking hard about doing it too.

I was actually going to email you and ask if you have been to it? So you loved it too? I am really thinking hard about doing it too.

We did it in 08. If you can get past the hefty price tag, it really is just a lovely experience. I think you should try it if you get to go in March. I wasn't put off at all by the fact that Aurora's appearance is so brief. Rose Petal is very talented and so is the organist. Of course, part of our love of Disney is tied to the music, and there is a lot of music included.

You better add a new Sleeping Beauty costume to your shopping list!

We did it in 08. If you can get past the hefty price tag, it really is just a lovely experience. I think you should try it if you get to go in March. I wasn't put off at all by the fact that Aurora's appearance is so brief. Rose Petal is very talented and so is the organist. Of course, part of our love of Disney is tied to the music, and there is a lot of music included.

You better add a new Sleeping Beauty costume to your shopping list!

LOL! You are terrible. I don't know if I can afford a costume if I pay for this though. LOL!

LOL! You are terrible. I don't know if I can afford a costume if I pay for this though. LOL!

I bet you can find a deal between now and then! In 08 we hadn't planned on going. But we were meeting friends down there and I had already made matching pink and blue Sleeping Beauty gowns for my daughter and her friend. So I figured, if now now, when????? I had a hard time getting over the price. Fortunately you pay in advance, so there's plenty of time for selective amnesia...

I wonder if it takes a AAA or Disney Visa discount? That might make it a little better. LOL! With tax it is probably close to 270, right?

What a wonderful review, I really now wish my girls were younger, what a great experience for your little one. You do have some beautiful pictures, what a lovely little girl she is

What a wonderful lasting memory for you both!

I remember your daughter from the Turtle Pond swimming pool we were the noisy family with 3 children (5, 7 & 9) on the otherside of the pool!

your daughter is gorgeous and the review bought tears to my eyes. I think my daughter may be too young this year. I love the dress you got her its really princessy and looks like it fit in great with the flower story etc

Thank you so much for the lovely review and beautiful pictures! I have this special tea scheduled with my DGrD(7) in just two weeks. Now that I have seen your review, I know that she will LOVE it- she loves songs, stories, dancing - and she has all the princess dresses for her American Girl Doll except the coveted Aurora dress - that will be such a wonderful surprise for her (and a beautiful doll 'friend' for her doll). I never know when our last 'princess' trip will be - but since she has 1 - 2 princess dresses per day packed for this trip, I think I'm safe to say I have at least this one more to enjoy.;):goodvibes

If I had a little girl I would so want to do this with her! Thanks for sharing this with everyone here - your daughter is beautiful. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review and your beautiful DD. I hadn't even considered doing this, but our next trip will be DD's last chance as she will "age" out of it soon after. Hmmm, this is really making me think about it...

First time a dining review has brought tears to my eyes! Your DD is so beautiful and the look of joy in her eyes is priceless, you can tell how much she enjoyed it. I still have a few years before I get to experience the tea party with DD, but, I really do appreciate your review. Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

princess:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Your daughter is so gorgeous. I looked at my 15 yr old and wished this was available when she was younger. She would have love this experience. You are a special mom for doing this for your daughter!

Thank you for the review! Your little girl is adorable! Lily wants to have a tea party with the disney princesses as party of her MAW trip so I am really glad to see that they do this! :dance3:

Make sure Lily wears her MAW button, the lovely little girl (dressed as jasmine) chosen to help rose petal was on a maw trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter