Review - Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Wonderful review, thank you so much for sharing! Your daughter is just beautiful, and obviously so happy with the event.

My older DD, now 9, had a wonderful time at the tea on our first Disney trip, but that trip was in part a gift to my mother and we booked the tea for my mom and DD, so I didn't get to see it first hand. My daughter enjoyed it so much that she is already asking when we can take younger DD, and of course I'm going to add her as an extra "adult" when we do because she is so looking forward to sharing that experience with her baby sister (who is only 2 right now, so it'll have to wait a few years yet).

Thank you for posting this! I really would love to do this with my dd in May, but she will just have turned 4, and I think I should wait until she is 5 or 6. It looks like your dd had so much fun! I can't wait to do this with my dd when she is a tad bit older!

I just read your review and when my wife told me it was $250 for her and my DD to go have tea at the GF i almost choked. Your review and pics made me call and make the reservation. Thank you for sharing. BTW i am going for the steak and eggs at the GF cafe too.

I have 2 little boys, so this will not be on our agenda, but I loved reading your review.

Your daugher is beautiful!

I just read your review and when my wife told me it was $250 for her and my DD to go have tea at the GF i almost choked. Your review and pics made me call and make the reservation. Thank you for sharing. BTW i am going for the steak and eggs at the GF cafe too.

Do make sure you stick around to see your DD being crowned by rose petal and be back to meet them coming out for the parade. I was pleased DH didn't miss out completely.

Can I ask what your husband did while you & your DD were in the party. We are going to be booking this for our trip in Sept, but my DH is wondering what he should do. Thanks,

Carey

DH was able to see and video DD getting called into the tea party and being crowned by rose petal.

He had breakfast at GF cafe - didn't make an adr. There are some pictures in my dining review - link in my signature.

Make sure your Dh comes back after an hour so he can see your DD come out of the party and do the lobby parade. Dh (as did alot of other dads) also watched the photopass pictures being taken and the doll birth certificates in the gift shop.

I must be very hormonal today, because I'm crying after reading your review. What a treasured memory for both of you. Your DD is stunning!

I hate using the word "special" because it's so overused, but wow, what a special event! Your daughter looks so beautiful and happy. Thanks for sharing this event, I didn't know much about it.

This looks like a lot of fun. I have to tell you I looked through the pictures twice, then went back to read the review, and it was only when you mentioned your daughter's arm and I went back to look at the pictures did I realize that about her arm. I never noticed. All I saw was a pretty little princess enjoying a fun day!

Can I ask what your husband did while you & your DD were in the party. We are going to be booking this for our trip in Sept, but my DH is wondering what he should do. Thanks,

Carey

Mine dh went golfing. He wasnt there for the begining but was able to see the end.

To the OP. Your daughter is beautiful and looks like she had an amazing time.

Beautiful pictures and a great review. I am going to surpise my wife and daughter with this on our next trip. shhhhhh

What a beautiful review. Do you think I can talk my DD 24 into dressing up like a princess for the event?:rotfl: I know that they have a regular adult tea. Maybe someday. :cloud9: What wonderful memories; thank you for sharing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter