**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

Just a quick question.....

Are they still doing a Photo pass share or is this not done any more? We went in Sept '08 the last time and had great photo pass experience.

We have made plans to go Sept 25-Oct 3 we first booked at Shades of Green, then free dining came available so we booked the cabins at Ft Wilderness but this morning the Family suites at ASMU became available with free dining too so now we a booked and I think done resort jumping.

I think I may be boarding the September train!!!!!

Originally, I wanted to book Oct 16-24.... but my sis saw the commercial for free dining and said, why not?!

If we go, we'll book Sept 24- Oct 1. It's cheaper anyway!

We'll probably book Pop Century. I don't know if I wanna keep the QSDP or upgrade it to the BDP. I was messing around with some ADR's and it's pretty booked that week! Of course.... no Le Cellier and 'Ohana...

Hopefully, I'll get my dates nailed down.... tomorrow.

After weeks of indecision I finally decided on:

4 nights POR waterview (FD) then
3 nights CR TPV (40% discount)!!!!

I am not normally one to splurge on a hotel room but to be able to walk to the MK sold me.

We will be doing MNSSHP at least once - maybe twice.

I hope everyone has a wonderful trip. :wizard:

We were going the Week of October 16th but with the free dinning going the last week of September. Same hotel though.

SupersuperWendy you are coming around the same time as us. I am getting excited and I can't explain this to others. They go "well you have already been a few times before".

We are visiting 9/2-9/12 and will be staying at CBR. It's a surprise trip for the kids! Can't wait.

September 25-October 3 for us. We're doing a split stay:

September 25-29 AKL club level
September 29-October 3 Poly club level

I know I have asked this before so bare with me...lol... what are the crowds like Sept 5-11... We are coming during labour day (which we have done, but left on that date in the past) and staying there while everyone returns to school. My husband figured it would a better time then a week before that. I need help...if we need to change things I'd like to do them now.

I know I have asked this before so bare with me...lol... what are the crowds like Sept 5-11... We are coming during labour day (which we have done, but left on that date in the past) and staying there while everyone returns to school. My husband figured it would a better time then a week before that. I need help...if we need to change things I'd like to do them now.

We are going Sept 5-11 too.... We purposely chose this because of the last time we went.

My Birthday is Aug 31st so on previous trips we chose to go during that time... in 2008 Aug 31st fell on a Sunday and it was our arrival day.... Our first day in the parks was labor day.. crowds were ok... not heavy, not extremely light... the longest and hardest wait we had was for Fantasmic... very crowded.. The next day (day after labor day) we went to MK and a lot of rides were walk ons... Space Mountain, Splash Mountain....no waiting! The rest of the week was like that... we loved it!!!

We are going Sept 5-11 too.... We purposely chose this because of the last time we went.

My Birthday is Aug 31st so on previous trips we chose to go during that time... in 2008 Aug 31st fell on a Sunday and it was our arrival day.... Our first day in the parks was labor day.. crowds were ok... not heavy, not extremely light... the longest and hardest wait we had was for Fantasmic... very crowded.. The next day (day after labor day) we went to MK and a lot of rides were walk ons... Space Mountain, Splash Mountain....no waiting! The rest of the week was like that... we loved it!!!

We are celebrating an August 31st birthday too! My son and my Mom both share that day. I was told that after Labor Day the crowds are low. Have a great trip!

Count us in!! We will be there from the 9th to the 19th. We're staying at the Pop with free dining upgraded to basic dining. There will be 12 of us in all, just getting off the Wonder where we have a wedding planned. A great 2 week vacation planned! Already have all our ADR's and just counting the days til we can leave.:banana::yay:

DH and I will be there Sept. 16-26. We will be at POP celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary. We took advantage of free dining for the 3rd time and upgrade to deluxe dining.

Sylvia in MN:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

More Minnesotans in the world..4 more to be exact Me, Lovely wife, DD(6), DS(3)

Sept 16th - Sept 22

Grand Floridian

Celebrating My Wife's 29th(+11) birthday and the first Disney trip for DS.

We're Suprising the Kids...And we're about to asplode!

We're booked at the CBR Sept 25 - Oct 2nd.
DH, DS (4) and I. CAN'T WAIT!!!

We're not taking advantage of Free Dining as we're planning a non park trip this time. But we are going to MNSSHP so that will have to be my fix ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter