**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

We will be there September 18 - 25 at ASMovies for our nephew's first trip to the world! Cast is Me, DH, DD(9), DS(7), DBIL, DSIL, DNph(3), DCousin (who will be turning 20 during the trip also) :cool1:

There are some openings for Sept for the Pay It Forward BOX swap at Pop.

If you're staying at Pop come check our thread out. It a fun way to guarantee Pixie Dust for your trip!

We will be there Sept. 7-14th. It's our second family trip, with myself 28, DH 27,DD4 and DS 2. We can't wait, we are staying at Bay Lake Towers in a 1bdrm. We took a tour this summer of the 1bdrm at the mall by our house and it is beautiful. We have the ddp and are excited to eat at some new places this year. I hope everyone has a great time planning their:goodvibes trips!

you already have our days posted for our stay at BCV, but we were able to snag a one night stay at POFQ, checking in late Sept 17 and checking out on the 18th to go to BCV. My DH found a good deal on Travelocity we saved $36.60 for room only which is all we needed, that even beat the deal that Disney is having with the summer room discount. This way we are able to check my DS out of school early leave str8 from school and head to FL and arrive around 10 and get a goodnights sleep and be ready for Sat. Ususlly we leave around 11pm on Friday then my DH is tired on Sat from driving all night. When having a 2 yr old u got to do what it takes to keep the adults sane.:thumbsup2

you already have our days posted for our stay at BCV, but we were able to snag a one night stay at POFQ, checking in late Sept 17 and checking out on the 18th to go to BCV. My DH found a good deal on Travelocity we saved $36.60 for room only which is all we needed, that even beat the deal that Disney is having with the summer room discount. This way we are able to check my DS out of school early leave str8 from school and head to FL and arrive around 10 and get a goodnights sleep and be ready for Sat. Ususlly we leave around 11pm on Friday then my DH is tired on Sat from driving all night. When having a 2 yr old u got to do what it takes to keep the adults sane.:thumbsup2

ok, i will adjust it. even with 12 and 9 year olds, you have to do what it take to keep us sane. :rotfl2:

Count us in:thumbsup2. We will be there Sept 1-10 staying at Old Key West. Just made all of our ADR's and was able to get everything we wanted.:cool1: I thought it was going to be tough considering Free Dining is going on. Hopefully this means that the parks won't be so bad:rolleyes1. Yes I know wishful thinking.

On second look, we are going different times. I am going Sep30-Oct 1

I can't seem to get this right! I am going to be at POR Sept 30th - Oct THIRD not first! LOL DUH!!

It is also my first time staying in a resort AND doing the Dining Plan. I can't imagine being able to eat at some of these restaurants...FOR FREE!! :faint: PLUS we are doing our first ever cruise before! I don't know how I will ever re-cooperate from this trip pirate:

Count us in!!! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and we are going without the kids! Deluxe dining here we come! We are staying at BWV.

I just saw this thread --
DH, our two daughters and I will be going to the World 9/25-10/2 and staying at CR Tower MK View. It is our first trip. We haven't told our girls yet and I am just bursting to tell them!!!

I am new here and just found this. We are taking my daughter's (who will be 8 and 5 when we go) Sept 22-Oct1!!! I have only been to Disney 2 other times and my daughters have never been before. We have not told them yet and I can't wait to tell them!!! I would like to hold off at least until July though (if I Can make it that long). We are staying at POP.

I changed my resort because we have decided to go back Nov 28-December 5 this year as well so we are saving some money and changed to POP. I am SO looking forward to this!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter