**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

It hit me this morning on the way to work that a week from that time, my youngest would be going to the barber shop at MK for her 1st haircut. That will also be our last day at Disney and I got all teary-eyed.

We haven't even gotten there yet and I'm getting sad about leaving! I'm such a dork!

:laughing:

Well I guess I should add ours! We leave in 1 week! It Will be my DS10 months first trip! We are so pumped! Sept 21-Oct 1 . Pop Century

First trip in 6 yrs.....first time w/o DH who passed away in December 09. :littleangel: Bittersweet trip. Will miss him and have lots of memories but know the kids will love it and he would want us to go and have fun.
9/30-10/5....Caribbean Beach

We leave tomorrow at noon for a quick, 3 day trip for our anniversary/my birthday. No free dining, as we aren't staying long enough. We got a great deal at ASMU for $57 a night thru Travelocity. Can't wait! :cool1:

Leaving tonight to drive from NY to Florida!! So excited. I am getting the car packed now so we can take right off after my hubby gets home and gets a few hours of sleep!! :) :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

3.............more......................days................

(Insert visual of myself crawling through the Sahara slowly on hands and knees for emphasis.)

I don't know if I can make it...........................

Now that we are down to just a couple of days here, my daughter has started asking me strange questions, LOL. This will be her first time on a plane, and this is our first trip to Disney. Her questions include...

"Mommy, what if the plane crashes?"

"Mommy, what if lightning strikes the hotel?"

"Mommy, what if the hotel gets set on fire?"

"Mommy, what if we get stuck on a ride?"

"Mommy, what if I fall down and get hurt?"

"Mommy, what if I get a blister on my foot and can't walk?"

I keep telling her everything is going to be just fine, but everyday she comes up with at least one more odd question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter