**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

We'll be at AS Movies from 09/18-09/24. I can't wait! This is my first trip and we will be celebrating 9 years of marriage as well!

We just changed our entire trip...

We are now going 8/30-9/6 and staying at POR.

It just became so much more of a deal - Dh and the kids are APs and I have 2 days left on a military ticket, plus GAD ticket so DH will get me another $99 military ticket and tickets are covered. Our kids go back to school 9/8.

Went in February - it was too cold to swim... I don't think this time we will have the same problem :)

just booked! i love my disney visa right now. we booked sept 19-25 at caribbean beach resort with free dining (we upgraded). this spring i was dying to go back after last year, now my mom is which figures b/c i had gotten over the thought of not going for a while. free dining is too much fun to pass up.

im really dancing though b/c i got us in friday nite at cali grill at a reasonable time to see fireworks. woo hoo!:cool1: now i get to spend the rest of my summer planning my other ressies, yay!

just booked! i love my disney visa right now. we booked sept 19-25 at caribbean beach resort with free dining (we upgraded). this spring i was dying to go back after last year, now my mom is which figures b/c i had gotten over the thought of not going for a while. free dining is too much fun to pass up.

im really dancing though b/c i got us in friday nite at cali grill at a reasonable time to see fireworks. woo hoo!:cool1: now i get to spend the rest of my summer planning my other ressies, yay!

We will be there the same time! :) We are the 19-26 at CBR preferred room!! We are doing the DXDDP! So excited! We will also be at MNSSHP on the 21st and 23rd!! Good to see others will be from DIS there too!! :) Have a great trip!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Sept 11-16th at Coronado Springs.

Haven't been this excited about going since the first time I went with my son.

August 31 - September 14 at POR - first time not staying at the WL Villas and first time in a moderate. But I hear POR is outstanding!

Can't wait - hoping for decent weather. This will be our 4th straight year staying at Pop (9/15-9/30). We really enjoy it and can't wait to see the new rooms. :surfweb:

Just booked my trip!!!!

Going September 5-10
Staying at POFQ (first time in a mod!)
first time doing Free Dining!!!

Just booked my trip!!!!

Going September 5-10
Staying at POFQ (first time in a mod!)
first time doing Free Dining!!!

Wow. I booked mine Friday and the said there were no POFQ open. I booked POR instead. I wonder which is better. I was excited about the POFQ pool.

Wow. I booked mine Friday and the said there were no POFQ open. I booked POR instead. I wonder which is better. I was excited about the POFQ pool.

On second look, we are going different times. I am going Sep30-Oct 1

Going 18th-26th. POR. Free dining. Yay!
First visit for all three kids ages 10, 7, 4.
Second visit for me. My first visit was 1980, so things have changed a bit!
DH thinks third visit for him but he can't remember how old he was when he went and he's not even sure it has been two trips! LOL.

Going with friends with kids the same age. Can't wait!

we were originally booked for the 1st week of November at CBR but took advantage of free dining and booked 9/26-10/3 at WL!!! I wonder what the chances will be that we can get our honeymoon room again! This time with 2 kids :)

Sept. 19-26th back at Pop Century, our home away from home. And I booked my best friend for her first trip to come join us Sept. 22-26th! Wohoo!
139 days and counting down...
:woohoo:
:cheer2:

Hi janloz

Just wanted to update you....DH and I decided to save some money on our upcoming trip and we changed our reservations from the CR MK Tower View to POR water view. We are still going the same time (9/9-9/16). We decided to try out the DxDP this time around (yeah, I know even with FD that just came out), we thought since with all of our TS restaurants that we have, the DxDP would be better for us. What was great is that I was able to pick any time for CRT dinner on 9/14....wasn't even thinking of eating here until we decided to go on the dining plan (originally were going to pay OOP for everything). Now I am off looking for a few more TSs. :goodvibes

We will be there the same time! :) We are the 19-26 at CBR preferred room!! We are doing the DXDDP! So excited! We will also be at MNSSHP on the 21st and 23rd!! Good to see others will be from DIS there too!! :) Have a great trip!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

We will be there then too. CBR Sept. 23-28. So add me to the list.
Katie, I also have two princesses and one Dan. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter