**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

We are going September 18-27!!! 9 nights at ASMu. We have a suite booked right now, but because my step son backed out, we are down to 5 and really wanted to get into POR, but all of the rooms with the free QSD pin are booked. I'm going to keep calling, I have my fingers crossed!

We are going to the MNSSHP on September 21st!! Very Excited!!!

Going to ASMo Sept 22nd to Oct 6th:woohoo:. We're hoping to participate in the 5km family run and attend MNSSHP on Oct 3rd. Going to be celebrating DD and Dh's birthday.

My daughter and I will be staying at AKL from Setember 11 - 17th. Oh the waiting................

My little family and my mother will be visiting WDW for the first time (all of us, except for DH this will be his second trip)!

We're going to be staying at ASMu from 9/26-10/01 with hopes of attending MNSSHP on 9/30

We are going September 18-27!!! 9 nights at ASMu. We have a suite booked right now, but because my step son backed out, we are down to 5 and really wanted to get into POR, but all of the rooms with the free QSD pin are booked. I'm going to keep calling, I have my fingers crossed!

We are going to the MNSSHP on September 21st!! Very Excited!!!

Glad to say that I was able to switch to POR!!! :banana:

Dates remain the same. September 18-27, 9 nights at POR
Mnsshp Septebmer 21st!!!

We are booked for our very first Disney trip from Sept 19-25th at POR. We are so excited!!! We are hoping to do MNSSHP on Sept. 24th.'

Our flight is booked for Sept. 10-17th and we are staying at Pop but holding out on reservations for a little while to see if free dining is offered. We are going regardless, but FD would be nice. :cheer2:

Thought I would get in on this. We are Sept 22-Oct 1 at the Wilderness Lodge. Just dh and I to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We honeymooned at WL. We are planning two nights at MNNSHP as we have never been.

I won a trip to WDW to use this year. It is only for 3 nights stay but since we are coming from the west coast, we are making a 2 week vacay out of it (airfare is paid by the sweepstakes).

9/12-9/19 staying off world at our timeshare
9/19-9/22 AKL
9/22-9/26 POR

This is our second trip to WDW (though my 17yo sister's first trip), first time staying on World. I am too excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter