**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

Me and my mom will be going Sept. 3rd (Her Bday)- Sept. 9th and staying at the All Star Movies.

Last year we booked same date range roughly Aug 28-Sep. 4 at All Star Sports and got a free upgrade to either Old Key West, or Saratoga Springs. We chose OKW and well for being free we can't complain, however we would never pay $ to stay there again. Had we known the layout of the building we would have asked to stay closer, the bus routes were a pain right in the rear end!!! As far as the food at the resort we were super bummed. It is NOTHING like the food courts at the value resorts and even some of the other moderate places we've stayed before.

When we went last year the amount of people that weren't at Disney shocked us!! We pretty much walked onto every single ride there. I don't think we waited for more than 15-20 minutes a ride. Toy Story Mania was the longest wait and we did that once (45-60) I hope we get that lucky again. With kids going back to school around that time, I hope we will. :)

Me and my mom will be going Sept. 3rd (Her Bday)- Sept. 9th and staying at the All Star Movies.

Last year we booked same date range roughly Aug 28-Sep. 4 at All Star Sports and got a free upgrade to either Old Key West, or Saratoga Springs. We chose OKW and well for being free we can't complain, however we would never pay $ to stay there again. Had we known the layout of the building we would have asked to stay closer, the bus routes were a pain right in the rear end!!! As far as the food at the resort we were super bummed. It is NOTHING like the food courts at the value resorts and even some of the other moderate places we've stayed before.

When we went last year the amount of people that weren't at Disney shocked us!! We pretty much walked onto every single ride there. I don't think we waited for more than 15-20 minutes a ride. Toy Story Mania was the longest wait and we did that once (45-60) I hope we get that lucky again. With kids going back to school around that time, I hope we will. :)

My Mother and I will be there somewhat similiar dates... Sept 5-11 staying All Star Sports... although we wouldn't turn our noses up at a free upgrade!!!

My Mother and I will be there somewhat similiar dates... Sept 5-11 staying All Star Sports... although we wouldn't turn our noses up at a free upgrade!!!

If they upgraded us again, (which fat chance of that happening,) we'd take it just because, but o pay for a place like OKW or even Saratoga because they are both very similar, would never happen. My uncle got a free upgrade once and his choices were The Boardwalk and for the life of me I can't think of the other one but he chose Boardwalk.It could happen again but I highly doubt it. If anyone gets a notice for an upgrade for the Sept. trip It'd be fun to hear about it though!!!

This September will be our first family trip to WDW....we are all getting excited.

We are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins for our 1st Trip. We have 2 girls - 7 (at time of trip, 6 now DOB 08/02) and a 4 yr old. Trying to figure what would be a "MUST DO" since I have not been in 22 yrs. Looking for advice, all is welcome.

We are staying September 18 - 25th.

If they upgraded us again, (which fat chance of that happening,) we'd take it just because, but o pay for a place like OKW or even Saratoga because they are both very similar, would never happen. My uncle got a free upgrade once and his choices were The Boardwalk and for the life of me I can't think of the other one but he chose Boardwalk.It could happen again but I highly doubt it. If anyone gets a notice for an upgrade for the Sept. trip It'd be fun to hear about it though!!!

How do you get one anyway... I'm sure its random just like everything else, but how did you know you had the option?

We would probably never get one since we use a TA instead of booking direct. But it would be fun to stay at a place we could never afford.

Was totally not planning to back to WDW this year (we were just there over Spring Break).........BUT....... booked $9 airfare through Spirit today for 9/8-9/11 (kids are off school 9/9 and 9/10)!

For my family of 4 roundtrip from Atlantic City NJ total airfare after all fees and taxes is $220....that's only $55 per person!! HOW COULD I NOT BOOK IT!! Plus we will use our DVC points to stay in a studio at OKW and take advantage of using Magical Express! I LOVE GETTING A DEAL!!! :cool1::banana::cheer2:

DH and I and DD and BF will be going 9/25-10/1 and staying at BCV. Stayed there last year and loved every minute of it!

I will be in the world from September 5th to September 19th for our DFTW and Disneymoon!! And we will be staying at the Grand Floridian - my first time staying there!!

We're going Sept 5th-10th, staying at CBR! We are surprising the kids! Cannot wait, my daughter was only 3 months the last time we went, she'll be 4 on Sept 16th!!! She always asks "Mom, can we go to Disney someday".... they will be so excited!!

We're going Sept 5th-10th, staying at CBR! We are surprising the kids! Cannot wait, my daughter was only 3 months the last time we went, she'll be 4 on Sept 16th!!! She always asks "Mom, can we go to Disney someday".... they will be so excited!!

Very cool! We are celebrating my son's birthday and will be at CBR during the same time (it's a surprise trip too). Exciting!

We're returning to AKL Sept 25-29 !! So excited!

We'll also be doing MNSSHP on Sept 28. (3rd time for that!)

my ds (3yrs) has been asking me every week since we came home last october...."when are we going back to animal kingdom mom?"

cheers!!

How do you get one anyway... I'm sure its random just like everything else, but how did you know you had the option?

We would probably never get one since we use a TA instead of booking direct. But it would be fun to stay at a place we could never afford.

Well we booked out trip last year around April for All Star Sports. I was at work and my mom calls to tell me she got an e-mail around July saying "Great news Green Family you've been offered a free upgrade...." and it listed the two choices. I'm not sure if *** over booked the hotel or what the deal was. My mom called the number and asked the woman on the phone if it was spam mail lol. It was def. not a joke and it was just luck of the draw kinda thing. They give you 2 hotel choices you don't get to pick. It was no charge at all we got to keep our dining plan and we payed the price of 7 days at *** for 7 days at OKW :)

Well we booked out trip last year around April for All Star Sports. I was at work and my mom calls to tell me she got an e-mail around July saying "Great news Green Family you've been offered a free upgrade...." and it listed the two choices. I'm not sure if *** over booked the hotel or what the deal was. My mom called the number and asked the woman on the phone if it was spam mail lol. It was def. not a joke and it was just luck of the draw kinda thing. They give you 2 hotel choices you don't get to pick. It was no charge at all we got to keep our dining plan and we payed the price of 7 days at *** for 7 days at OKW :)

All Star Sports would be what those * are haha, I didn't even make the connection of what the initials spelled before I submitted it, my bad :laughing:

I'm so excited, it will be mine and DH's 11yr anniversary! and we're bringing the kids. We stayed at Ft Wilderness Cabins in Dec 2008 and LOVED IT! We were spoiled with 40%off. We rented a golf cart and it was so much fun! It does add up price wise, but I would highly recommend it even if just a day or two, so much fun exploring the resort and just jumping in and riding to the boat dock! I'm looking forward to trying POR, it was the cheapest I could find for 5 and budget is a huge deal this trip. :woohoo: happy dancy:woohoo: so glad to be going back to Disney!

Staying at POP Sep 21st - Sep 26th. Attending MNSSHP on Sep 21st.

Would love to meet some fellow DISers, especially pin traders.

Message me!

Staying at POP Sep 21st - Sep 26th. Attending MNSSHP on Sep 21st.

Would love to meet some fellow DISers, especially pin traders.

Message me!

We'll be at Pop from Sept 22nd-29th! My DD is the only pin trader of the 3 of us and she just started on our last trip.

We'll be staying Port orleans riverside September 18 thru September 25th. We will be celebrating my daughters birthday .

Very cool! We are celebrating my son's birthday and will be at CBR during the same time (it's a surprise trip too). Exciting!

Have you ever done a surprise trip before? I keep wanting to spill the beans.... I hope I can hold out until September, lol!!

:banana: Happy Dance Time has come to me!:cool1:
Now it's official, me and my fiancèe will be on WDW grounds in September, from 09/06 to 09/20!We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside!
Now we need to decide where to go and where to eat (free dining plan!) and I will scout this forum a lot to find the best places to enjoy our time and make worth of our money...
We're gonna stay off site for the remaining of our trip (09/21 till 09/26 -Universal, Bush Gardens, Space Coast and Sea World).
See you there!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter