Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

You got some great pics! I haven't quite gotten to the party night in my trip report yet, but I think I have some good ones too.

I am so craving Mickey chocolate right now and it's all your fault!

And I'm so jealous that you are staying at the Grand Floridian! I can't wait to read that trip report.

Not the best picture but here ya go.... Camille and Goofy :)

IMG_0840.jpg

Have a great time visiting with your family! :goodvibes I love NBC3D!!! Congrats on the new GF reservation!!! WoooHooo!!! :dance3: You guys are going to love it there! :love: What a perfect place to celebrate Valentine's weekend!

-Michelle

I am having a wonderful time and I'm sad my time here is almost over. :sad2: I can't wait for Christmas time when I can be with my family again in WDW! :santa: The movie was great today! My Dad & DH saw it for the first time in 3D and loved it! :yay: I can't wait to stay at the GF for the first time! I'm looking into what Spa options I can choose from now. I'm always planning! :rotfl:

Yeah!! Another trip report to look forward to from Lindsey! I can't wait!

Yeah! :yay: I'm glad you're here! :banana:

You got some great pics! I haven't quite gotten to the party night in my trip report yet, but I think I have some good ones too.

I am so craving Mickey chocolate right now and it's all your fault!

And I'm so jealous that you are staying at the Grand Floridian! I can't wait to read that trip report.

I can't believe I haven't been over to your TR yet! :eek: I must go check it out now! :thumbsup2 I just now saw the link in your siggy! Shame on me! :goodvibes

Mickey chocolate would be really good right now. :rolleyes: I ate all of mine at home, but I do have some Goofy sweet tarts left. :rolleyes1

I can't wait to stay at the GF and I will have to write a Trippie! :banana:
Congrats on your upcoming trip to the Grand Floridian, it's my favorite.:love:

Awwww...thanks! I can't wait! :yay:

Not the best picture but here ya go.... Camille and Goofy :)

IMG_0840.jpg

That's perfect! Thank you so much for posting the pic! :goodvibes
I wish I had a pic to go with my Trippie and now I do! :yay:

There is Camille morphing into a DIS'er right before our eyes! :rotfl2:
What a great moment! :banana:
The picture says it all! :rotfl:

The power of the DIS is amazing :disrocks: I love watching Camille morph into a Diser before our eyes.

I can't wait to go to the party 1 week from tonight I will be there :cool1:

I am so glad you booked the GF for Valentine's Day...........I can't wait to read all about it. I want to do a vow renewal at 10 years & I have a promise from DH that we can FINALLY stay there.........so until then I will be living vicariously through you. I think I might want to move there too......can you find me a good nursing job & DH an accounting/banking job with the Mouse?????????

Great Pictures!!:thumbsup2
All that chocolate!!!!!:scared1: Oh, my mouth is watering! That cake looked so good!
Can't wait to see the Haunted Mansion!!:banana:

Here Comes the Lime Green & the Rain!

I was so happy because Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party was finally here! Cheryl, Carol, Jen, Megan, & Me made our way back down Main Street, so we could get our wristbands for the party.

n25002324_32921648_5563.jpg

n25002324_32921654_7009.jpg

There was a eerie feeling in the air and that meant it was Halloween party time! :jumping1:

n25002324_32921650_6037.jpg

We made our way over to the turnstile area and a few nice CM's let us get our wristbands without us having to walk all the way around, and getting our bags checked again.

We couldn't believe it when they gave us lime green wristbands. How appropriate! :thumbsup2 The CM's were enjoying how they matched our DISney Princess look perfectly! They told us they knew we were coming and would do anything for royalty. :lmao:

n25002324_32939015_6530.jpg

We went to get our tick-or-treat bags and this year they had "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" on one side and "Ratatouille" on the other side. I was very happy to see Captain Jack Sparrow! pirate:

Then, we decided we'd go over and rent lockers because we had so much stuff that we didn't want to carry around with us all night. I found out that the lockers were free the night of party events and I had no idea! That was a great deal, so each of us decided we'd rent a locker. When we were checking out, I saw that they had already brought out the special MNSSHP gift items. That was perfect because I could go ahead and my stuff, and leave it in my locker. :thumbsup2

I loved this year's theme because it was all "Pirates of the Caribbean!" I had to buy the Mickey as Captain Jack Sparrow plush and the picture frame. They were so cute! I just love the frame and I am going to put a picture of me and my fellow DIS'ers in it!

n25002324_32940281_3511.jpg

We were all set and it was time for the party to begin! We were going to start the party over at the Haunted Mansion with our fellow DIS'ers! We thought it would be perfect for us to start the night with a ride on the newly refurbished Haunted Mansion! :hmghost:

n25002324_32939014_6249.jpg

We made our way down Main Street and we decided to do a little more shopping, since we did have the time. ;) It was time for us to continue our journey to the Haunted Mansion and that's when it began to pour down rain! :eek: We looked out the door and saw it pouring and people scrambling down Main Street. We were upset and didn't want the rain ruining our fun! This meant we had more shopping to do for umbrellas and ponchos. :rolleyes:

More soon! popcorn::

Good Morning! :goodvibes

I wanted to make sure to get some more of my Trippie written before I fly back home today. Hopefully, I will have some time when I get home to write more. :thumbsup2

I've still have to finish packing and then it's off to lunch with my parents!

Have a Magical day! :wizard:

Good Morning! :goodvibes

I wanted to make sure to get some more of my Trippie written before I fly back home today. Hopefully, I will have some time when I get home to write more. :thumbsup2

I've still got to finish packing and then it's off to lunch with my parents!

Have a Magical day! :wizard:

Another great update!! I forgot you got that frame. Its so cute! Oh and our matching Mickey Sparrow plushes :thumbsup2 Love em! Mine is on my Disney Wall with pictures from the night all around him.

Hope you had a great vacation back in NC. Have a safe flight home, hope the Jax is good on the flight for you!

Ok, that Jack Sparrow Mickey is tooo cool!! I need one!!
Hope you have a safe flight!

Lovin' your new stuff............& the LimeBracelets are perfect. Love the shot of all your hands/wrists together.
I will be at the party in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The power of the DIS is amazing :disrocks: I love watching Camille morph into a Diser before our eyes.

I can't wait to go to the party 1 week from tonight I will be there :cool1:

I am so glad you booked the GF for Valentine's Day...........I can't wait to read all about it. I want to do a vow renewal at 10 years & I have a promise from DH that we can FINALLY stay there.........so until then I will be living vicariously through you. I think I might want to move there too......can you find me a good nursing job & DH an accounting/banking job with the Mouse?????????

It was so fun to see Camille become one of us! :rotfl: I know we all enjoyed it!

I will make sure to have a GF Tippie and take a lot of pics! I thought it was the perfect spot for a romantic weekend. I want to be able to relax and really enjoy all the resort has to offer. It's so beautiful! :cloud9:

You can always come live near the Mouse, even if you can't work for him! :rolleyes1

Your cruise is almost here! :banana:

haha I don't know why I'm not looking at the camera. Looks like I'm gonna dive right into the candy. :lmao:

:rotfl2: It's such a great photo and shows the power of Disney candy! :lmao:

Lovely Report! Hope to hear more from you, no? :hippie:

Thank you! Lots more to come! :wizard:

Great Pictures!!:thumbsup2
All that chocolate!!!!!:scared1: Oh, my mouth is watering! That cake looked so good!
Can't wait to see the Haunted Mansion!!:banana:

Thanks! :goodvibes I just had my last Mickey candy bar when I got back home tonight. That was my very healthy dinner. :lmao:

Another great update!! I forgot you got that frame. Its so cute! Oh and our matching Mickey Sparrow plushes :thumbsup2 Love em! Mine is on my Disney Wall with pictures from the night all around him.

Hope you had a great vacation back in NC. Have a safe flight home, hope the Jax is good on the flight for you!

I'm back! :yay: The flight went great and Jax was perfect. Everyone was so impressed! I am a proud Mommy! :rotfl: It was such a long day and we are both tired. Jax is passed out in front of me on the computer desk. :lmao: Awwww!

I've got my Jack Sparrow Mickey and my frame on my POTC shelf in my POTC room. pirate: I'd love to see a picture of your Mickey with the pics! That sounds so cute! What a good idea! :)
Lovin' your new stuff............& the LimeBracelets are perfect. Love the shot of all your hands/wrists together.
I will be at the party in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew we had to get that shot!
The power of the lime green unite! :lmao:

I'm back! :yay: The flight went great and Jax was perfect. Everyone was so impressed! I am a proud Mommy! :rotfl: It was such a long day and we are both tired. Jax is passed out in front of me on the computer desk. :lmao: Awwww!

I've got my Jack Sparrow Mickey and my frame on my POTC shelf in my POTC room. pirate: I'd love to see a picture of your Mickey with the pics! That sounds so cute! What a good idea! :)

Yay glad you made it home!! Jax sounds like such a cute kitty, glad he was so good.

Ill have to take a pic of my room tomorrow!!!

:hmghost: The DIS'ers take on 999 Ghosts! :hmghost:

We got ready to make it through the storm that was hovering over the Magic Kingdom! :sad2: We had to meet up with all of our fellow DIS'ers outside the Haunted Mansion at 7:00 pm. We were so excited to see the rest of the DIS'ers at the Meet and to go inside the Haunted Mansion, so we tried to ignore the rain. :rolleyes:

We got over to the Haunted Mansion and I saw TheDISneyFamily! I was so excited to see them all! :banana: I have gotten to know Michelle so well through The DIS! I was so glad I could finally meet her and her adorable family. She writes the most amazing Trip Reports and I really feel like I have gotten to know her and her family by reading all about her amazing Disney vacations!

Check out her new TR, including our DIS Meet here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1572768

I was so thrilled to see them all and I had to give them each a hug! :grouphug: I was so happy to see that Michelle was just as excited to finally meet me! :yay:

TheDISneyFamily
Conner, Jordan, Brenna, Steve, & Michelle
n25002324_32939016_6840.jpg

Brenna aka the DIS Friendship Pixie surprised all of us DIS'ers friendship bracelets! How sweet is that! She did an amazing job! :thumbsup2 I just love it and I actually turned mine into an anklet. I also just realized that the beads on it glow in the dark when I got into bed last night! I noticed there was a glow coming from my leg! :rotfl2: Brenna looked too cute in her DIS Pixie wings and she also looked fantastic in her matching lime green boa!

n25002324_32939017_7090.jpg

I had to get a group shot with TheDISneyFamily, of course! Michelle was just so sweet and said she had to remove her wet poncho for our photo together! :goodvibes

n25002324_32939023_8639.jpg

It was too bad that it was raining because we all really couldn't hang outside to chat and mingle. We were also expecting more DIS'ers to show-up, but most likely they missed us because of the rain. :sad2: We tried to make the best of it, even if that meant holding up the line for pictures. :rotfl: We had no other place to hide from the rain! :rolleyes1

I was so excited to be able to go on the newly refurbished Haunted Mansion with all of the DIS'ers! What a fantastic DIS memory!

Continued below...

Making Our Entrance! :hmghost:

n25002324_32939018_7368.jpg

n25002324_32939019_7609.jpg

I was so excited that I didn't even notice the dead woman in the dress I passed! :eek: I turned around and there she was! She had made her eerie escape from the Haunted Mansion and was now haunting the grounds! :hmghost:

n25002324_32939021_8116.jpg

n25002324_32939022_8372.jpg

I have been waiting for the DIS party night, so I could finally ride the Haunted Mansion! I could not wait to see the new bride scene! The anticipation was killing me! :rolleyes:

We all entered the Haunted Mansion and dragged our wretched bodies to the dead center of the room. :rotfl: I quickly noticed the new wallpaper and that all the pictures on the wall had really been cleaned up. I was most impressed with the amazing new soundtrack and voiceover. It sounded so crisp and like it was all around you. The effects were fantastic! :thumbsup2

We all made our way to a Doom Buggy and paired off. Cheryl & I rode together and it was so neat knowing the DIS'ers were all around us! The new additions are amazing! There is a very neat staircase scene now!

I just loved when we were all around the crystal ball because you could see all the lime green glow bracelets! It was great! I won't give too much detal because I don't want to spoil any of the new haunts for anyone! :rolleyes1

I was so thrilled to see the new bride scene! It is very close to the bride scene in Disneyland and I am glad I can enjoy it here at WDW! I love the new spooky storyline. :eek:

We all exited the Haunted Mansion and were all talking about how impressed we were with the refurbishments. No complaints here! :)

Sadly, the rain was not stopping and it looked set-in for the night. :sad2: It kinda messed up our plans to mingle and take pictures. We were all excited because the party was starting, so we began to walk to our next adventure. I turned around and realize it was just Carol, Cheryl, Jen, Megan, & me left. :confused: We all thought the same thing, "where'd everyone go?" We knew Lesley and Camille had decided to go on the Haunted Mansion again, but we thought the rest of the group was still following us. The rain interferred and I wasn't able to say good-bye to many of the DIS'ers that I had gotten to know so well. I know I would have loved to say my proper good-byes! :grouphug: I was so glad that I got to spend our DIS Dinner & our Haunted Mansion ride with them!

I guess it was just us five DISney Princesses now! We were hoping we'd run into everyone again throughout the evening and we were all a bit disappointed that we couldn't spend more time with everyone.

It was going to be the DISney Princesses taking on the Magic Kingdom! princess:

More soon! :wizard:

On one of your pics on page 9, I think I see my son walking out of the MK as you are taking a pic of some decorations on main st. He is in a blue shirt, shorts and shoes with brown hair. That is, if this was the 21st of Sept. Ha! The holy grail of dising to find yourself in another tr!

Making Our Entrance! :hmghost:

n25002324_32939018_7368.jpg

n25002324_32939019_7609.jpg

I was so excited that I didn't even notice the dead woman in the dress I passed! :eek: I turned around and there she was! She had made her eerie escape from the Haunted Mansion and was now haunting the grounds! :hmghost:

n25002324_32939021_8116.jpg

n25002324_32939022_8372.jpg

I have been waiting for the DIS party night, so I could finally ride the Haunted Mansion! I could not wait to see the new bride scene! The anticipation was killing me! :rolleyes:

We all entered the Haunted Mansion and dragged our wretched bodies to the dead center of the room. :rotfl: I quickly noticed the new wallpaper and that all the pictures on the wall had really been cleaned up. I was most impressed with the amazing new soundtrack and voiceover. It sounded so crisp and like it was all around you. The effects were fantastic! :thumbsup2

We all made our way to a Doom Buggy and paired off. Cheryl & I rode together and it was so neat knowing the DIS'ers were all around us! The new additions are amazing! There is a very neat staircase scene now!

I just loved when we were all around the crystal ball because you could see all the lime green glow bracelets! It was great! I won't give too much detal because I don't want to spoil any of the new haunts for anyone! :rolleyes1

I was so thrilled to see the new bride scene! It is very close to the bride scene in Disneyland and I am glad I can enjoy it here at WDW! I love the new spooky storyline. :eek:

We all exited the Haunted Mansion and were all talking about how impressed we were with the refurbishments. No complaints here! :)

Sadly, the rain was not stopping and it looked set-in for the night. :sad2: It kinda messed up our plans to mingle and take pictures. We were all excited because the party was starting, so we began to walk to our next adventure. I turned around and realize it was just Carol, Cheryl, Jen, Megan, & me left. :confused: We all thought the same thing, "where'd everyone go?" We knew Lesley and Camille had decided to go on the Haunted Mansion again, but we thought the rest of the group was still following us. The rain interferred and I wasn't able to say good-bye to many of the DIS'ers that I had gotten to know so well. I know I would have loved to say my proper good-byes! :grouphug: I was so glad that I got to spend our DIS Dinner & our Haunted Mansion ride with them!

I guess it was just us five DISney Princesses now! We were hoping we'd run into everyone again throughout the evening and we were all a bit disappointed that we couldn't spend more time with everyone.

It was going to be the DISney Princesses taking on the Magic Kingdom! princess:

More soon! :wizard:
Boy would I hate to run into her in a dark alley. She'd put Malificent out of a job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter