Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

I love that they decorated Minnie's house. I hope that they do that for Christmas as well.:santa:

I know last year there was Christmas tree in her front yard and lights around the roof of the house. I hope they do even more this year! :thumbsup2

I came over here from Cheryl's Trip Report!

.... and I'm ALL caught up! :cool1:

Yay! :yay: Thanks for joining my Trippie too! Welcome! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh I just loved what Alice did. I'm still laughing about it! :lmao:

She was so cute and funny! She was the best Alice I've ever seen! :)

Not really, but they did notice the hair!

Alice and the Walrus were a hoot. The Walrus gave us all a high five and Alice had a whole foot stomping hands on the hips moment. Very funny.

Oh yeah! That was so great! :rotfl2:

The lime green hair got us the most attention! :rotfl:

Hallowishes

We made our way to the front of Cinderella Castle because we really wanted to see the Villain Mix & Mingle Show, but we weren't sure if it would be happening because of the rain. :sad1: There were CM's sweeping the water off the stage, as it was still raining. We decided we'd wait and see if the show would go on. They kept announcing that the show was delayed, but not cancelled yet. It was almost 10 minutes past show time and they made the final announcement that the show was cancelled because of the rain. :sad2:

n25002324_32939052_7024.jpg

n25002324_32939056_8022.jpg

We were in the perfect position for Hallowishes, so we stayed put and hoped that the fireworks would still happen! There's no way they could cancel the fireworks, right!? Hallowishes is my favorite fireworks spectacular and it is just amazing to see!

We had some time to kill, so I got Megan to take some pictures of my Disney Pop-Princess Do, since I still had no idea what it looked like in the back. It was so crazy and I just loved it! :rotfl: It was amazing because it stayed put all night, even in the rain and my head wasn't sore at all, which was a real surprise to me.

n25002324_32939053_7273.jpg

n25002324_32939054_7520.jpg

Megan was taking a nice group shot of us and she spotted an eerie bride walking behind us! It made for quite a neat picture and we started chatting with the dead bride & groom. They had the most amazing costumes I have ever seen! She was the perfect bride for the Haunted Mansion, even if the original bride is now gone. :rolleyes1 She had the green make-up and even the red beating heart. I don't know how they made it all night in the rain without melting. :rotfl:

n25002324_32939049_6283.jpg

We were very lucky because Hallowishes was on! I just love all the villain themed music and fireworks. My favorite part is with Oogie Boogie from "Nightmare Before Christmas." I love the music!

I also enjoy when the music comes on telling everybody to scream!

"Everybody scream! :scared1:
Everybody scream! :scared1:
In our town of Halloween!"

n25002324_32939050_6530.jpg

The fireworks are amazing when they go off all around you and then the pinwheels actually on Cinderella Castle! :eek: It's a show not to be missed!

n25002324_32939051_6777.jpg

Boo to You Parade is Next!
:hmghost:

Okay, now I need to plan a Disney Halloween trip!

You're making me reeeaaallly want to go & watch Wishes with the awesome music :)

Sounds like an amazing fireworks show. Too bad the Villans show was canceled, that would have been a really fun show to see.

Don't Rain on Our Boo to You Parde!

We weren't sure if the parade was going to go on as scheduled or not. We found out the first parade was cancelled, so we were a little worried that there would be no parade.

We decided to head over to Frontierland to be near the beginning of the parade, so we'd be the first to know if the parade was on schedule. We were all pretty hungry at the point. We had a large dinner, but none of us really ate too much because we were busy having too much fun! :rotfl:

We thought Pecos Bill's would be a good place to grab some food and I was happy to try it because I had never eaten there. I got myself a veggie burger and some french fries with cheese dip, of course! ;)

There was a nice area outside that was covered from the rain and there was a table open. It was perfect because we could also see the parade from this location.

We had just sat down and then we heard the parade music begin! :eek: I couldn't believe it! We really thought it was going to be cancelled or at least delayed! Once again, our food was going to get cold! :rotfl2:

Somehow we had lost Megan and we didn't know where she went! :confused3 We went looking around in the restaurant, but no luck. We were hoping she had made it outside when the parade began and we'd catch-up with her afterwards.

Cheryl & I jumped on top of a stone ledge area in front of the tables and it turned out to be a great spot for the parade! :thumbsup2

n25002324_32939094_9980.jpg

n25002324_32939095_234.jpg

n25002324_32939096_492.jpg

I was surprised by the amount of characters that were in the parade. It was great! I spotted cute little Eeyore with his trick-or-treat bucket. :goodvibes I loved seeing Rabbit, Kanga, & Roo! I had never seen them out and about before!

n25002324_32939097_749.jpg

n25002324_32939098_1005.jpg

Then, I saw the amazing and massive pirate ship float! pirate: I knew that meant Jack Sparrow was on his way!

n25002324_32939100_1522.jpg

n25002324_32939101_1777.jpg

n25002324_32939102_2032.jpg

There he was! :yay: We spotted Captain Jack and we had a pretty good spot, since he is so high up! Cheryl & I screamed, "Jack," and we got his attention! He looked at us and pointed! :love: We were thrilled and smiling ear to ear! Of course, we had to scream again! :rotfl:

n25002324_32939103_2277.jpg

n25002324_32939104_2529.jpg

More Coming Soon!

Love, love, love Capt. Jack! :banana: I'm so glad you all were able to enjoy the "Boo to You" Parade........at least the rain didn't spoil everything! :goodvibes I can't wait for more!!!

I still maintain it was you guys who disappeared. I never moved! I just got trapped with Disgruntled Guest Lady.

Faulous pictures!! We are so going next year!! The rain definitely didn't slow you down!! Looking forward to more!:cool1:

Hi Fairy Tale Bride!

Long time lurker - love your trip reports!

That hair do is so cool...perfect for MNSSHP! I was there with my mom on the 14th, but we missed the parade. Thanks for the pics!

Can't wait to hear more.popcorn::

n25002324_32939050_6530.jpg

WOW!!! What a cool photo!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Okay, now I need to plan a Disney Halloween trip!

You're making me reeeaaallly want to go & watch Wishes with the awesome music :)

Oh, you must!
I just love WDW at Halloween time!
It's so festive and fun!

And Hallowishes is not to be missed! :thumbsup2

Um just be warned Lindsey's last halloween tr is the reason I originally planned to go in the fall! :lmao: It's all her fault. haha

Haha! I'll take the blame! :rotfl2:

Sounds like an amazing fireworks show. Too bad the Villans show was canceled, that would have been a really fun show to see.

Yeah, I really wish I could have watched it with everyone. I know it would have been so fun to see. The Villains did come down for meet and greets, but the lines were a little too long and crazy for us. :rolleyes:

Love, love, love Capt. Jack! :banana: I'm so glad you all were able to enjoy the "Boo to You" Parade........at least the rain didn't spoil everything! :goodvibes I can't wait for more!!!

We were so happy the parade wasn't cancelled or I really would have been complaining! :rotfl: The rain put quite a damper on things, but we still had a wonderful time!

I still maintain it was you guys who disappeared. I never moved! I just got trapped with Disgruntled Guest Lady.

:lmao: Okay...okay, we all disappeared! :rotfl:

Faulous pictures!! We are so going next year!! The rain definitely didn't slow you down!! Looking forward to more!:cool1:

Thanks! :) Great! You must go and you will love it! :banana:

Hi Fairy Tale Bride!

Long time lurker - love your trip reports!

That hair do is so cool...perfect for MNSSHP! I was there with my mom on the 14th, but we missed the parade. Thanks for the pics!

Can't wait to hear more.popcorn::

Hi there!

Awwww...thank so much! :goodvibes

I just loved my hair and it was perfect for our "DIS look!" ;)
I'm doing it again in December before MVMCP! :thumbsup2

More coming soon!

When are you going to MVMCP? Dh and I will be down for my birthday Dec.6-10 and I am seriously considering surprising him with tickets on Dec. 6! It looks like a blast!

Sounds like you had a great trip (sounds like you did so far) I'm sorry te show was closed, but the fireworks probably made up for it! Hope to here more.

I agree the Hallowishes is great! I was at a conference in Orlando (kind of a spur of the moment) and I thought I might be going the same time as your DIS meet, alas, I was two days after. It would have been a blast to join you. I'm going to try and get the DH and DSs down next year if we can eek out a long weekend!

Enjoying the heck out of your trippie like always~! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:hmghost: Happy Halloween!!! :hmghost:

Hi Everyone! :banana:

I have been so busy lately and haven't been online much at all. It was a pretty hectic and fun weekend. DH was home last week, so we were busy spending time together. :goodvibes

We actually went to the Haunted Hayride at Fort Wilderenss and we went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. :scared1: We had a blast!

I am so sorry for the lack of updates on my Trippie! :guilty: I'm falling way behind! :eek:

But, on a very exciting note!!!
:yay:

You won't believe where I spent me morning!!!

Inside the Cinderella Castle Suite!!! princess:

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

It was AMAZING!!! :eek:

Yes, I will be posting pictures!

So, be on the look-out! I think I'll post them here in this Trippie. ;)

Have a magical day everyone! :wizard:

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!

Since, it is Halloween today...

I'm going to share a few pictures from the terrifying Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios! :scared1:

It's no Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, that's for sure! ;)

But, we had a blast! I loved it because it was all about the horror movies I grew up watching, like "Friday the 13th" and "Nightmare on Elm Street."

There was also a fantastic "Rocky Horror Picture Show" tribute! :)

n25002324_33039747_550.jpg

n25002324_33039751_1155.jpg

n25002324_33039761_2598.jpg

n25002324_33039763_2905.jpg

n25002324_33039813_5857.jpg

n25002324_33039815_6483.jpg

When are you going to MVMCP? Dh and I will be down for my birthday Dec.6-10 and I am seriously considering surprising him with tickets on Dec. 6! It looks like a blast!

I will actually be at MVMCP with my family on the last night, December 21. :santa: You should surprise him with tickets! You two will have a blast and it is your birthday! :goodvibes

I agree the Hallowishes is great! I was at a conference in Orlando (kind of a spur of the moment) and I thought I might be going the same time as your DIS meet, alas, I was two days after. It would have been a blast to join you. I'm going to try and get the DH and DSs down next year if we can eek out a long weekend!

Enjoying the heck out of your trippie like always~! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awwww...thanks so much! :goodvibes
That would have been so great if you could have joined us on our DIS Meet!
MNSSHP is not to be missed! Start planning for next year! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter