Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

Lindsey,

You have SOME sort of magical DISNEY karma.....all this "celebrity" stuff.....girl, how'd you get so lucky?? I'm gonna definately watch the parade now, to see if I can see you :woohoo:

So, are you getting things together for DL ?? You are SO LUCKY to be going out there for the Xmas holiday. Please, oh please.....get a picture of the HM done up as Nightmare Before Christmas........I have ALWAYS wanted to go out there during the holidays (and secretly wished :wizard: they would do the same treatment for the florida HM), so I am super-stoked that you are getting to go. Oh, and I DO hope you are planning to ride the new NEMO subs. Ah, someday, I'll get back to California and DL :rolleyes1

BTW, I started my trip report, so that way we can stay caught up with each other's travels, since we'll be at opposite ends of the country at the same time !!!!

Hi Everyone! :yay:

So, I was lucky enough to attend the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade taping on November 30, which was the day of filming for all of the performances.

I got to see...

- Patti Labelle

- The Dancing with the Stars Cast with John Secada

- Jessica Simpson

- Kathrine McPhee with the Disney Princesses

It was a long day, but a lot of fun! I was chosen to be in the small group right next to the stage! You may see me on the right side of Cinderella Castle on Christmas morning if you watch the parade on ABC! I was also able to shake hands and meet the cast of Dancing with the Stars! :goodvibes

Here are the Videos I shot and a few of my Pictures.

Enjoy and watch the parade Christmas morning!
:santa:

Videos

- Patti Labelle Rehearsing for the WDW Christmas Day Parade

- Dancing with the Stars Rehearsal at the Christmas Day Parade

- Dancing with the Stars run-through for the Christmas Parade

- Jessica Simpson rehearsing for the WDW Christmas Day Parade

Pictures

n25002324_33187244_4024.jpg

Patti Labelle
n25002324_33187245_2578.jpg

The Crowd
n25002324_33187248_3325.jpg

Derek Hough arrives to the Castle stage
n25002324_33187249_3566.jpg

This Season's Champs- Julianne Hough & Helio Castroneves
n25002324_33187250_3824.jpg

Drew Lachey & Cheryl Burke
n25002324_33187251_4082.jpg

Derek & Julianne Hough
n25002324_33187259_6165.jpg

Cheryl & Drew
n25002324_33187266_7990.jpg

Joey Fatone & Kim Johnson
n25002324_33187268_8516.jpg

Mark Ballas & Sabrina Bryan
n25002324_33187275_383.jpg

Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough
n25002324_33187274_112.jpg

Minnie & Mickey filiming their Intro
n25002324_33187277_923.jpg

Julianne & Helio
n25002324_33187281_2490.jpg

Alec Mazo, Cheryl Burke, Edyta Sliwinska, & Drew Lachey
n25002324_33187282_2765.jpg

Kym Johnson & Joey Fatone
n25002324_33187283_3123.jpg

Derek Hough
n25002324_33187284_3408.jpg

Jessica Simpson
n25002324_33197673_6183.jpg

n25002324_33197675_6841.jpg

n25002324_33197676_7163.jpg

Katherine McPhee
n25002324_33197679_7813.jpg

n25002324_33197733_2088.jpg

Lindsey I'm so jealous!!! You are totally sprinkled with pixie dust!! You have been so lucky this year between moving to FL, the job at WDW, the Cali trip and everything else!

Thanks for sharing all the stories with us. I always look forward to hearing about your new adventures! :hug: Can't wait till May for our next Dis adventure!

Lindsey...

You are definately sprinkled with Pixie Dust!!!!!

Do you share????

Glad you had a good time. What side of the castle were you on?

& come on... Were Helio and Julianne kissy kissy or what???? :rolleyes1

I do share! Maybe that's why I'm luck and it comes my way too! :wizard:
I'll spread the pixie dust! pixiedust:

I was on the right side of the Castle, so look for me Christmas morning! :banana:

I think Helio and Julianne were trying to stay away from each other as much as they could, so they could stop all the crazy rumors. :laughing: But, they were very friendly when they had to be touchy.

You are so lucky! Im jealous Dancing with the stars is my favorite show!
Can you come to disney one january 13th so you can share some of your pixie dust with us?! LOL!:santa:

I had such a blast and I am such a fan of Dancing with the Stars too! :banana: I've been watching, since Season 1 and I just love all the Pro dancers!

I'll do my best to send some pixie dust your way, just for you! :wizard:

Lucky girl! :goodvibes That's so great that you got to see some of the tapings! I can't wait to see your pics and video! :banana:

There's definitely some pixie dust being sent your way.....meeting Sam Brown, the Christmas Parade taping, and DL in a week! So exciting! :woohoo:

It's been such a Magical last few weeks for me! :goodvibes
It's been a blast and I can't believe I am on my way to Disneyland in less than a week! :woohoo:

Lindsey,

You have SOME sort of magical DISNEY karma.....all this "celebrity" stuff.....girl, how'd you get so lucky?? I'm gonna definately watch the parade now, to see if I can see you :woohoo:

So, are you getting things together for DL ?? You are SO LUCKY to be going out there for the Xmas holiday. Please, oh please.....get a picture of the HM done up as Nightmare Before Christmas........I have ALWAYS wanted to go out there during the holidays (and secretly wished :wizard: they would do the same treatment for the florida HM), so I am super-stoked that you are getting to go. Oh, and I DO hope you are planning to ride the new NEMO subs. Ah, someday, I'll get back to California and DL :rolleyes1

BTW, I started my trip report, so that way we can stay caught up with each other's travels, since we'll be at opposite ends of the country at the same time !!!!

I have also done a lot of traveling and mostly waiting for many of my encounters for those celebs I love! :goodvibes

I know I'll be watching to see if I can see myself! I think the best time to see me will be during the opening, which is the "Dancing with the Stars" segment. :santa: Of couse, everyone is in a Santa hat! :laughing:

I can't wait to be in Disneyland when it is all decorated for Christmas! I am so great that our first "real" Disneyland vacation is during the holidays! I can't wait to see the HM done up for the Nightmare Before Christmas, since it is one of my fav movies! :yay: I will make sure to take as many pics as I can and I'm going to try to go on it more than once!

I was so upset when we were there in May because we just missed the Nemo Subs by a week! I'm glad we can finally go and I can't wait to actually be on the subs! It'll bring me back to 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! :goodvibes

I'll definitely get over to your Trippie! I am hoping I have time to write a DL trippie, but I may just have to do a quick run-through! :laughing:

Lindsey I'm so jealous!!! You are totally sprinkled with pixie dust!! You have been so lucky this year between moving to FL, the job at WDW, the Cali trip and everything else!

Thanks for sharing all the stories with us. I always look forward to hearing about your new adventures! :hug: Can't wait till May for our next Dis adventure!

I have been on Cloud 9 and I am thankful for every minute of it! :cloud9:

I am so glad I get to share all of my experiences with my fellow DIS'ers! :goodvibes

I can't wait for our next adventure!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for sharing Lindsey. You are so very lucky!

You are so welcome!
I'm glad I got to share my day with everyone! :goodvibes

Lindsey, You being invited to the Christmas Day parade taping sounds wonderful, I record it every year and will be on the lookout for you, I sure hope I see you. It sure sounds like it was a truly amazing day with lots of Disney pixie dust. So happy for you. I hope you and DH have a great trip back to DL and take lots of pics. and have time to do a trippie, I will be looking forward to it. :goodvibes :hug:

Lindsey, You being invited to the Christmas Day parade taping sounds wonderful, I record it every year and will be on the lookout for you, I sure hope I see you. It sure sounds like it was a truly amazing day with lots of Disney pixie dust. So happy for you. I hope you and DH have a great trip back to DL and take lots of pics. and have time to do a trippie, I will be looking forward to it. :goodvibes :hug:

Hey Jen! :goodvibes Thank you so much! I can't wait to be back in Cali and in Disneyland! Saturday can't come soon enough! This is going to be a long work week to get through! :rotfl: I'm going to do my best to do a TR or atleast a run-through with pictures! ;) You will have to look for my Christmas morning! Hoepfully, I will have time when I am in Cali to get on the computer and stop by the DIS! :thumbsup2

Hey Jen! :goodvibes Thank you so much! I can't wait to be back in Cali and in Disneyland! Saturday can't come soon enough! This is going to be a long work week to get through! :rotfl: I'm going to do my best to do a TR or atleast a run-through with pictures! ;) You will have to look for my Christmas morning! Hoepfully, I will have time when I am in Cali to get on the computer and stop by the DIS! :thumbsup2

I am sure this will be a long work week but just think it will be over before you know it!! I hope you can at least do a run through with pics. from DL, that will be awesome, have a blast. I hope you have someone nice to look after Jax while you are away. I know he will miss you so much. I will surely be on the lookout for your Christmas morning, that is one of my favorite parts of Chrsitmas morning, watching the Disney parade. :goodvibes :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter