Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

Looked like quite the party at the LTT! :banana: You all looked great in your matching shirts! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the party! :goodvibes

So glad to hear that Jax adjusted to his "new digs" for the week...

Characters, Candy, & Confetti!

Dinnertime was quickly approaching and Chip, Dale, Pluto, Minnie, & Goofy surprised everyone at the top of the stairs to greet us before our meal at Liberty Tree Tavern! We were all so excited to see them and they waved down to all of us! They were such wonderful hosts and we couldn't wait to eat!

n25002324_32938947_3395.jpg

n25002324_32938948_3719.jpg

We were still waiting for two of our fellow DIS'ers to arrive, Mike (MacAddict) & Kelly. It was past 4:00 pm, so we decided we'd go ahead and check-in. We were hoping they'd be able to spot the table with crazy lime green people! :rotfl:

I know I was starving and couldn't wait to sit down with everyone, and dig in! The mac 'n cheese was calling my name! :lmao: Our group was quickly called back to our table and we made our way through the restaurant to our two large tables in the back. It was a perfect spot for our large group!

Then, I saw four lime green balloons coming towards us from the back of the restaurant. :woohoo: I was so excited, it was our Halloween DIS Candy Cake! :yay: I decided it would be so much fun for us to get a Candy Cake full of Disney candies & goodies for our Halloween party! It was even better than trick-or-treating and I knew we'd get plenty of chocolate!

n25002324_32938949_4057.jpg

n25002324_32938950_4403.jpg

Carol, Cheryl, Jen, & Me all decided to go in on the Candy Cake and I wanted to make it extra special for my fellow DIS'ers! I had to make sure it was Halloween themed and had lots of lime green, of course! I made sure to include some fun Halloween stickers for us and each of us got a personalized autograph from our favorite Disney characters! I found the lime green Tinker Bell balloons and they were the perfect touch to the DIS Candy Cake! :thumbsup2

It was so much fun being able to put it together for my fellow DIS'ers and I couldn't wait for them to see it! I loved seeing the surprised-look on their faces and I think they all really loved it! :yay:

n25002324_32938951_4759.jpg

n25002324_32938952_5096.jpg

We still hadn't seen Mike & Kelly, so Cheryl & I got up to go out front to see if we could see them anywhere. Well, actually we were hoping they would spot us with our crazy hair, make-up, and lime green boas! We were hard to miss! :rotfl2: We had no luck, so we walked back over to our dinner table and there they were! I was so glad we see that we were all there! I greeted Mike (MacAddict) with a hug and it was time to bring on the food!

Our waitress quickly took our drink orders and this was the perfect restaurant for a group of hungry DIS'ers because it was Family-Style dining! We didn't have to worry about looking at a menu and we didn't have to worry about getting up to a buffet. It was perfect!

We started our meal with some warm dinner roles and a delicious salad. I just love the salad dressing at Liberty Tree Tavern! :goodvibes

Then, I remembered that I had another surprise for my DIS'ers! I brought some fun Mickey multi-colored confetti and Cinderella's Coach confetti for us to sprinkle on our table. It was a DIS Dinner, so we had to be festive! pixiedust:

Camille, Barb (Marion,) & Mike (MacAddict)
n25002324_32938953_5427.jpg

n25002324_32938954_5771.jpg

n25002324_32938955_6116.jpg

More DIS Fun Soon!
::yes::

Hi Lindsey, So glad Jax enjoyed his car ride, also glad to hear that he has taken over the house. :lmao: That is just too cute!!!! I hope that all goes well flying home wih him, will you have him on the plane with you or will he be where the animals go?? :goodvibes

Jax will definitely be with me on the plane! :goodvibes He even has his own reservation and I bought him a pet carrier that's for a plane. He is all set! :thumbsup2 I have his leopard blanket in there and his favorite toys. Yes, he is spoiled rotten! ;)

Looked like quite the party at the LTT! :banana: You all looked great in your matching shirts! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the party! :goodvibes

So glad to hear that Jax adjusted to his "new digs" for the week...

Oh, we had a blast! :jumping1:
I loved our shirts too! I thought the picture represented al of us pretty well! :lmao:

The characters look so cool themed for Halloween.

That candy cake sounds awesome!

I just love LTT during the holidays because the characters are all themed! They are so cute! :goodvibes It got us in the mood for the Halloween party! :banana: I was so happy with the way the Candy Cake turned out! I loved it! :)

Bring on the Food & the Fun!

I was so happy to be back at Liberty Tree Tavern! I ate there for the first time last October and I was so glad to be back a year later. The food is great and I just love the entire meal experience. It's one of my favorite Disney restaurants! The mac 'n cheese, green beans, and mashed potatoes are great! Everyone knew to get their mac 'n cheese quickly or I would have eaten all of it! :rotfl2:

n25002324_32938956_6455.jpg

Pluto was the first to make a stop at our table! We had a great spot because we were the last stop for the characters, so we could take a little more time with each of them. ;) There were a lot of us and we had a lot of pictures to take! :)

We were at two long tables that each held six people and we had them pushed together, so it was quite the task for us to keep getting out every time a character came over to our table. Not to mention all of our bags of stuff all over the place! :rotfl: It was so much fun! We quickly forgot about the good food when one of the characters came over to our table! :goodvibes

Pluto looked so cute in his pumpkin costume! He is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet! pluto:

n25002324_32938957_6797.jpg

Goofy was next and I was so excited to see him! I just love Goofy and he is always hilarious! He looked fantastic in his costume too! :goofy:

n25002324_32938958_7132.jpg

I was so happy to see Carol (Goofybaby) with Goofy! Carol just loves Goofy and she was so excited to see him! It was so cute because Goofy kept flirting and looking bashful around Carol. It was so funny! Every time Goofy would walk by our table, he would wave in a flirty way to Carol. :lmao: It was so great!

n25002324_32938959_7483.jpg

Goofy was such a sweetheart, but I know I can't steal Carol's man! :rotfl:

n25002324_32938960_7818.jpg

Then, I saw my favorite chipmunk making his way over to us! Awwww....I just love Dale! He is so adorable! Now, don't let Chip know he is my favorite of the two! :rolleyes1

n25002324_32938961_8153.jpg

n25002324_32938962_8518.jpg

Minnie was next! ::MinnieMo She looked so cute in her ghost mask! I thought this was the perfect opportunity for a group photo. I just love this picture! :goodvibes

n25002324_32938963_8875.jpg

Chip was the final character to stop by our table. He looked great in his spider themed costume. Lesley (momshark) just thought he was too cute and had to give him a kiss on his little chocolate chip nose! :goodvibes

n25002324_32938991_111.jpg

More Food & Fun to Come! :banana:

Hi Lindsey, glad to hear that Jax will be on the plane with you!!!:goodvibes That is so cute and precious that he has his own little reservation, aww!!:goodvibes Sounds like he is all set with his little carrier and blanket. Hope that the flight goes well. :goodvibes

I could live on macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes at Disney and be perfectly happy. :thumbsup2 Sooo good.

I'm loving all of these pictures! You can just tell everyone is having the time of their life!! :wizard:

More, more, more!

Wow...2 installments in one night...you're good! :goodvibes

I love the idea of a Candy Cake.....It looks like you put together a winner! :thumbsup2

Dinner at the LTT sounds so yummy......and being the last stop for the characters seemed to work to your advantage! I love the fact that the characters were Halloween themed too! So fun! :yay:

Looks like you guys had such a great time!! I love the characters in their costumes!:love:
We are planning to go to MNSSHP next year and it looks like the Liberty Tree Tavern is a must do!!:thumbsup2
Thanks for your report and all the great pictures.

I love looking at all your pics because you got some different ones that I dont have. That was so much fun at the dinner. You couldn't of picked a better place.

Carol and goofy were too cute! Then Camille with goofy was over the top funny!!! Can't wait to see more of your pics from the party! :banana:

I love your Dis Dinner pics. LTT is the best on Halloween. Great time. We had to cancel our LTT ressie before the party because we aren't getting in early enough.....:sad2:, but at least I got to go anyway through you.

Keep the updates coming Lindsey...........:thumbsup2

Hi Lindsey, glad to hear that Jax will be on the plane with you!!!:goodvibes That is so cute and precious that he has his own little reservation, aww!!:goodvibes Sounds like he is all set with his little carrier and blanket. Hope that the flight goes well. :goodvibes

Thanks Jen! I just hope the plane isn't delayed this time. I'm having such a nice time here in Charlotte, so it'll be sad to go back. I'm just glad my family will be coming down to spend Christmas with me! :santa:

I could live on macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes at Disney and be perfectly happy. :thumbsup2 Sooo good.

I'm loving all of these pictures! You can just tell everyone is having the time of their life!! :wizard:

More, more, more!

Oh, yes! Me too! :yay: Yummy!!!
More coming soon! :thumbsup2

The character photos are great! Looks like you all got some great interaction with them.

Thanks! :goodvibes We were such a fun and entertaining group! :banana: I'm sure they were enjoying being around us! :rotfl:

Wow...2 installments in one night...you're good! :goodvibes

I love the idea of a Candy Cake.....It looks like you put together a winner! :thumbsup2

Dinner at the LTT sounds so yummy......and being the last stop for the characters seemed to work to your advantage! I love the fact that the characters were Halloween themed too! So fun! :yay:

I'm trying to keep up! :thumbsup2
I wish I had more time to post! I'd spend all day on here if I could! :goodvibes

LTT was just great! I was so glad I got to share that with everyone! It's a dining experience I will never forget! :)

Looks like you guys had such a great time!! I love the characters in their costumes!:love:
We are planning to go to MNSSHP next year and it looks like the Liberty Tree Tavern is a must do!!:thumbsup2
Thanks for your report and all the great pictures.

I just love the characters being Halloween themed! It's so great, especially if you are there before MNSSHP! :)

You will have to put MNSSHP on your list! It's good food, great setting, and fantastic character interaction! :banana:

It really gets you in a good mood and nice and full before the party! :yay:

I love looking at all your pics because you got some different ones that I dont have. That was so much fun at the dinner. You couldn't of picked a better place.

Carol and goofy were too cute! Then Camille with goofy was over the top funny!!! Can't wait to see more of your pics from the party! :banana:

It's fun to experience everyone else's vacations through their Trip Reports, especially since I know them now! :goodvibes It's so neat and I love seeing everyone else's photos too! :)

I just loved seeing how happy Carol was! What a great moment! I gotta write about Camille in the next installment! ;) I can't forget that!

I love your Dis Dinner pics. LTT is the best on Halloween. Great time. We had to cancel our LTT ressie before the party because we aren't getting in early enough.....:sad2:, but at least I got to go anyway through you.

Keep the updates coming Lindsey...........:thumbsup2

Thanks! :goodvibes
I've only eaten at LTT before MNSSHP and this December, I will finally try it out before MVMCP. :)
I heard the characters are in Christmas attire then. I hope so! :yay:

That's too bad that you can't go to LTT, but I am so glad you got to enjoy it through my photos. Plus, you'll be eating like a Queen on the cruise! :banana:

Hi everyone! :wizard:

I am so glad you are all here and enjoying my Trippie! :banana:

I'm having a very nice time here in Charlotte, resting and relaxing. :goodvibes It's going to be sad when I have to leave to go back home. Jax is really enjoying his time here too! :cat:

We are going to go to the theatre tomorrow to see "The Nightmare Before Christmas" in 3-D. It's being released for three weeks and I can't wait to see it again! It's one of my favorite movies and I saw it in 3-D for the first time last year, and I can't wait to see it again! :yay: Eveyone make sure to go see it sometime in the next three weeks. It starts playing tomorrow. ;)

Oh, and I have very exciting news! I just booked a weekend trip at the Grand Floridian for DH & I for Valentine's Weekend. We will be celebrating a little early the weekend before February 14. :goodvibes I am so excited to stay at the Grand Floridian! I've never stayed there and I thought it was the perfect place for a romantic weekend! :love: I can't wait! I'll have to start booking our dining reservations now! ;)

I hope everyone is having a great week and now I've got more Trippie to write! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! :wizard:

I am so glad you are all here and enjoying my Trippie! :banana:

I'm having a very nice time here in Charlotte, resting and relaxing. :goodvibes It's going to be sad when I have to leave to go back home. Jax is really enjoying his time here too! :cat:

We are going to go to the theatre tomorrow to see "The Nightmare Before Christmas" in 3-D. It's being released for three weeks and I can't wait to see it again! It's one of my favorite movies and I saw it in 3-D for the first time last year, and I can't wait to see it again! :yay: Eveyone make sure to go see it sometime in the next three weeks. It starts playing tomorrow. ;)

Oh, and I have very exciting news! I just booked a weekend trip at the Grand Floridian for DH & I for Valentine's Weekend. We will be celebrating a little early the weekend before February 14. :goodvibes I am so excited to stay at the Grand Floridian! I've never stayed there and I thought it was the perfect place for a romantic weekend! :love: I can't wait! I'll have to start booking our dining reservations now! ;)

I hope everyone is having a great week and now I've got more Trippie to write! :thumbsup2

Have a great time visiting with your family! :goodvibes I love NBC3D!!! Congrats on the new GF reservation!!! WoooHooo!!! :dance3: You guys are going to love it there! :love: What a perfect place to celebrate Valentine's weekend!

-Michelle

Lime Green & Sugar Makes DIS'ers Crazy!

I had another surprise for my fellow DIS'ers, lime green glow sticks! :thumbsup2 I searched everywhere for "just" lime green glow sticks and I finally found them online. I thought it was the perfect gift and they'd also go great with our outfits! You could spot the lime green everywhere! :rotfl:

n25002324_32938992_375.jpg

By this time, we were definitely turning Lesley's friend, Camille, into an honorary DIS'er! She didn't really understand The DIS at first, but she was quickly getting it! ;) She thought we were all so fun and she just loved the glow sticks! She quickly turned them into light sabers. :rotfl2:

Lesley (momshark) & Camille
n25002324_32938993_627.jpg

I think everyone was really enjoying the glow sticks! The men had to wear them too! It was a tight fit, so some of the men got extra and were making the bracelets into necklaces. I was glad to see everyone having such a fantastic time! This was the greatest group of people! We were all crazy! It must be all that lime green! :lmao:

Mike (MacAddict)
n25002324_32938994_885.jpg

Barb (Marion,) Mike (MacAddict,) & Tim
n25002324_32938995_1140.jpg

The DIS'ers! We're all about the Lime Green! party:

n25002324_32938996_1399.jpg

Continued below... popcorn::

Then, it was time for dessert and that meant Apple Cobbler! Yummy! :yay: Our waitress brought out the two largest helpings of cobbler that I've ever seen! :eek: There was so much vanilla bean ice cream and the cobbler was fantastic! :goodvibes

Carol (GoofyBaby) & Jen (jnjusoioa)
n25002324_32938997_1661.jpg

The characters continued walking by our table because that's where they made their exits and us DIS'ers couldn't believe what we saw! Camille jumped from her seat and went over to Goofy as he walked by and began dancing with him! She had turned to the "DIS" side! :lmao: Camille & Goofy were dancing in front of everyone and Camille kept telling Goofy how cute he was! :rotfl: It was such a sight to see and we were thrilled! Camille was now officially one of us! We were so proud! :rotfl2:

Dale made another stop over at our table too before we left for the party!

Dale & Megan (bbangel)
n25002324_32939000_2464.jpg

After finishing our Apple Cobbler, we decided it was time to rip into that Candy Cake! :yay: I couldn't wait to see what was all inside! I started taking it apart as carefully as possible, which wasn't easy without the proper utensils, but a fork did come in handy. :rotfl: It was quite the task trying to get each of the balloons separated. I also brought along four Mickey green balloon weights that I found. They were perfect and that way each of us could keep one of the balloons and bring them home. :thumbsup2

Cheryl (Tinkerbell87512)
n25002324_32938998_1926.jpg

I couldn't believe all the chocolate we uncovered! :woohoo: It was perfect because there was four of everything, so it was easy to distribute all the goodies! :yay:

n25002324_32938999_2200.jpg

We were all having such a fantastic time and it was so sad that our DIS dinner was coming to an end. :sad2: But, the fun wasn't over yet! ;) We were all going to meet outside the Haunted Mansion at 7:00 pm! :hmghost:

We said our short good-byes at the dinner table to our fellow DIS'ers and Carol, Cheryl, Jen, Megan, & I stayed behind to get all of our stuff together. We still had to go back to the front of the Magic Kingdom to get our wristbands and our trick-or-treat bags for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Begins...
:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter