Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

Your hair is awesome!!! I bet it was fun to get it all out later that day but it looked really cool!!! So excited to hear more about the meet!!!

Oh my gosh......you all look so beautiful!!! :goodvibes And Lindsay, I LOVE the crazy hair! :banana: I guess I never thought about going to the BBB as an adult.....but, I may have to check it out! It looks like you all had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about the meet! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!
It was so fabulous to have met everyone at MNSSHP DIS meet. My friend and I had a blast. A shout out to all of the BBB girls - You all looked so beautiful - true princesses!princess:
We had a blast at Liberty Tree for dinner and the changes to the HM are fantastic!! And thank you for all of the cute and thoughtful gifts! That was so sweet!!:love:
There's much more to our DIS meet story, so hold on 'cuz I'm sure Lindsey has a "wicked" lot more to tell... :rotfl: I'm "dying" to hear more...:rotfl2:

Good Evening everyone! :yay:

I just got into Charlotte, NC late this afternoon, but I had to get a peek at The DIS before I fall asleep. :goodvibes I'll be here visiting my family for the week and I'm really looking forward to it!

I'll get back to writing my Trippie tomorrow! :banana:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! :wizard:

Loved all the Princess transformations & the pics of the dis meet up at the Haunted Mansion.
Can't wait to read more.......

Princess Jackie.......cute costumes for the party. I love that the Captain made you cheer before the picture. :cheer2:

No costumes for us at MNSSHP we are saving our costumes for Halloween night aboard the Magic & we finally found DH some stuff for his costume today. :woohoo:

Have a great time visiting your family Lindsey.

Okay, I've been dying to know. Just how long did it take you to comb out your hair?

I was so scared about actually taking my hair down. :scared1: But, it was so easy and all the hairspray & pixie dust washed right out. My hair was actually smoother than ever. I was really surprised! They must use some really good styling products at BBB! ;)

I can't believe that it's been a week already since our DISmeet!!! :sad1: We have to plan another one! :thumbsup2 It was really nice to finally meet everyone in person. :grouphug: Thank you very much for setting it all up Lindsey & Cheryl! :goodvibes

I hope it's OK to post some of my pictures... I know you haven't gotten to that point in the night yet... :blush: Just think of these pics as a sneak peak to Lindsey's pictures!!! :3dglasses

These were taken in front of the Haunted Mansion at 7pm. It was pretty soggy out there! LOL! :rotfl: The BBB girls looked so beautiful! princess: I especially liked Lindsey's hair!

I hope everyone had a great time that night! We ended up leaving after the meet and traded in our tickets for the Oct. 8th MNSSHP. I was surprised that Guest Services did it, but I thought that it was at least worth a try.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the LTT Dinner! :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend!
-Michelle

Hi Michelle!

Awwww...you are so welcome! :goodvibes I had such a blast planning our DIS Meet and I was so thrilled that I got to meet your family! Make sure to let Brenna now I am wearing my DIS Friendship bracelet. :) I actually made it into an anklet and I love it! I showed it off to my family today when I got to Charlotte. :banana:

I'm glad you enjoyed my hair too! I loved it! It's the best it has ever looked! :rotfl: I wish I could have my hair like that everyday! :)

Thank you so much for posting the pictures! I got some great shots too, that I will be posting soon! :yay: I just loved being able to go on the Haunted Mansion with everyone. It was such a great moment and the ride refurb was amazing! :eek:

I gotta go catch-up on your Trippie now too! :woohoo:

I hope you guys are all having a great weekend!!!

Lindsey,
Here are the pictures of DH and I in our HSM costumes. Captain Hook made me do a chear before he would take a picture with me!

You guys look awesome! :yay:
Wildcats are the best! Red, White, & Gold! :rotfl:
I love the picture with Captain Hook and Smee!
Too cute! :)

Just got back from the world and we went to MNSSHP on 10-04. What fun we had. Our DGC were dressed as Poccahontas and Lightening McQueen's Pit Crew guy. They had the best time. Loved the parade. Loved the characters and the atmosphere.

We would recommend the MNSSHP to anyone going at this time of year. It was our first time and definitely will not be our last.

Haven't had a chance to upload my pics yet, but I will be back with some pics.

I'm glad you had a great time and I can't wait to check out the pics! :)
I just love WDW at Halloween time! It's the best! I love all the decorations and the parade is my favorite! :banana:

Your hair is awesome!!! I bet it was fun to get it all out later that day but it looked really cool!!! So excited to hear more about the meet!!!

Thanks! :goodvibes I actually took pictures of me taking it down that I will post in my Trippie too! :thumbsup2 It was crazy how they did it, but it was fantastic! They did such a great job!

Oh my gosh......you all look so beautiful!!! :goodvibes And Lindsay, I LOVE the crazy hair! :banana: I guess I never thought about going to the BBB as an adult.....but, I may have to check it out! It looks like you all had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about the meet! :thumbsup2

Awwww...you're too sweet! :) It was so much fun! I am so glad we did it and I am so hooked! I think everyone needs to try it once! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!
It was so fabulous to have met everyone at MNSSHP DIS meet. My friend and I had a blast. A shout out to all of the BBB girls - You all looked so beautiful - true princesses!princess:
We had a blast at Liberty Tree for dinner and the changes to the HM are fantastic!! And thank you for all of the cute and thoughtful gifts! That was so sweet!!:love:
There's much more to our DIS meet story, so hold on 'cuz I'm sure Lindsey has a "wicked" lot more to tell... :rotfl: I'm "dying" to hear more...:rotfl2:

Hey Lesley! Oh, I have so much more to write and so many more pics to post! I have barely scratched the surface! :rotfl: I am so glad I got to hang out with you and Camille! You two were a blast! I've got some pictures, I'm sure you will love to see too! :) I gave my Mom her "surprise" tea today and she loved it! What a fun experience! I can't wait to start writing about our crazy and fun DIS Dinner! :banana:

Loved all the Princess transformations & the pics of the dis meet up at the Haunted Mansion.
Can't wait to read more.......

Princess Jackie.......cute costumes for the party. I love that the Captain made you cheer before the picture. :cheer2:

No costumes for us at MNSSHP we are saving our costumes for Halloween night aboard the Magic & we finally found DH some stuff for his costume today. :woohoo:

Have a great time visiting your family Lindsey.

Thanks! I am so glad to be here in Charlotte and I am so glad that I will have some free time to dedicate to The DIS! I have so much to write and post! :wizard:

OM Gosh Lindsey.....your do' turned out so GREAT !!!! I so wanted to do BBB this trip, but with just me and the parents this trip, I just didn't pan out. :sad2:

Have a great week visiting your family.....relax and rest up !!!!

Hi Lindesy! Started reading your trippie and love it! Makes me so excited for my trip and going to MNSSHP at the end of the month! Love the pictures from BBB! I tried to talk my new DH into letting me go to the BBB since we have an appointment for our niece who isn't going now, but he said thinks it'd be silly for me to go! I have to let him know that adults can go and get makeovers too!

How I wish I would have taken my daughter to BBB last winter. But now that's an excuse to go again, right? The pictures of MNSSHP look amazing!!! I can't wait to plan a trip to see that. You are a lucky girl to be right there in Florida!!

CAN'T wait to hear more!! GReat TR once again!

Was just checking in for updates and saw that you are in Charlotte this weekend! We were just there for the weekend, for the Nascar race last night. Went to Concord Mills and all Friday and spent the weekend at the track, came back today. I LOOOOVE Charlotte, DF and I actually talked about moving there one day!

I'm loving the dis meet pictures, looks like everyone had a great time, despite the rain!

It's been a busy and hectic day, especially with getting our kitty, Jax, adjusted to his first trip and time away from home. It doesn't help that my parents have two cats! :rotfl: He's getting more calm about the situation now. I'm here and it's time to get on with my Trippie! :thumbsup2

DIS Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern
Bring on the Lime Green!

We were all so excited about our DIS Dinner and we couldn't wait to meet the rest of our fellow DIS'ers! We had a little time to kill before we were going to meet everyone else outside Liberty Tree Tavern, so we all stopped at the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square. We really enjoyed all the Disney holiday items! They are always my favorite!

So far, the rain had held off, but as soon as we were leaving the shop to make our way to Liberty Tree Tavern, it began to rain! :eek: Well, that meant more time shopping and looking around for us. :rotfl:

3:45 pm had finally arrived and it was time to meet with the other DIS'ers. :banana: Luckily, the rain had slowed up, so we didn't have to get too wet before we went to dinner. The first thing I noticed were lime green Crocs and I knew the DIS party was about to begin! :yay:

Then, I spotted a lime green wig! It was Megan (bbangel) and she looked so great in all of her lime green! :thumbsup2 I knew this was going to be such a fun group! I greeted everyone with a hug and I was so thrilled that the big event was here! Everyone looked awesome in our matching MNSSHP DIS Party shirts! :grouphug:

Almost everyone had already arrived, so we made our way into the entrance and waiting area of Liberty Tree Tavern. It was the perfect sport for us because there was plenty of room for us to chat and hang out, while we waited for the rest of our party to arrive.

Everyone was so wonderful and Megan (bbangel) and Barb (Marion) brought everyone treat bags full of goodies from Canada! It was so sweet! :hug: We even got spider rings! I loved all my Canadian goodies and I must say the Cheezies were my favorite! ;)

It was time to really get this party started and bring out the lime green boas! :banana:

n25002324_32938934_5875.jpg

Me & Megan (bbangel)
n25002324_32938935_6116.jpg

We were such a fun group and we were turning the Liberty Tree Tavern into our party area! :rotfl:

Bob (BobWerner,) Carol (Goofybaby,) Tim (Barb's DH,) Barb (Marion,) & Megan (bbangel)
n25002324_32938936_6322.jpg

n25002324_32938937_6545.jpg

Cheryl (Tinkerbell87512,) Me (Fairy_Tale_Bride,) Carol (Goofybaby,) Lesley (momshark,) & Jen (jnjusoioa)
n25002324_32938938_6763.jpg

I was so thrilled to see Lesley (momshark) again! We actually met for the first time when DH & I ran into her & her DS at the Magic Kingdom last November and then we saw each other again at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. You can check out our DIS encounters in my November/MVMCP Trip Report! :magnify: We kept in contact and DH & I actually met her and her DS for dinner back a few months ago too! We had a lot of fun! I was so glad to see her again and was so glad she made it to our DIS Meet! :goodvibes Lesley brought along her friend Camille, who was quickly turned to The "DIS" Side! :lmao:

n25002324_32938946_3035.jpg

The DIS Party Continues...
:banana:

It's been a busy and hectic day, especially with getting our kitty, Jax, adjusted to his first trip and time away from home. It doesn't help that my parents have two cats! :rotfl: He's getting more calm about the situation now. I'm here and it's time to get on with my Trippie! :thumbsup2

Hey Lindsey, I am glad to hear that Jax is slowly getting adjusted, it does take them a little while. I remember when we took Jake to Vermont, it was great, it was beautiful weather and most places we ate at, had patios and they would let us bring him along and he was so good, he would just lay on my lap while we all ate. I am glad little Jax is getting calmer. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh Lindsey, seeing all your photos from LTT is great, I miss it so very much. I am having a very hard time this time around with the Disney blues, I actually think it is full blown depression now. I guess there is only one way to solve that and that is doing exactly what you did, it is time to move. :goodvibes But we truly had such a wonderful time and it was so great meeting everyone.:goodvibes

Hi Lindesy! Started reading your trippie and love it! Makes me so excited for my trip and going to MNSSHP at the end of the month! Love the pictures from BBB! I tried to talk my new DH into letting me go to the BBB since we have an appointment for our niece who isn't going now, but he said thinks it'd be silly for me to go! I have to let him know that adults can go and get makeovers too!

Oh, you will have to go, especially if you already have an open appointment. ;) There were many adults there and everyone can become a Disney Princess. princess:

How I wish I would have taken my daughter to BBB last winter. But now that's an excuse to go again, right? The pictures of MNSSHP look amazing!!! I can't wait to plan a trip to see that. You are a lucky girl to be right there in Florida!!

CAN'T wait to hear more!! GReat TR once again!

That sounds like a good reason to me! :yay: It's time to book your fall trip for next year! :rotfl:

Was just checking in for updates and saw that you are in Charlotte this weekend! We were just there for the weekend, for the Nascar race last night. Went to Concord Mills and all Friday and spent the weekend at the track, came back today. I LOOOOVE Charlotte, DF and I actually talked about moving there one day!

I'm loving the dis meet pictures, looks like everyone had a great time, despite the rain!

How fun! I was born and raised here in Charlotte! :goodvibes I'm actually going to take a trip over to Concord Mills this week because I want to go to one of my fav restaurants, Macadoo's! :banana:

Hey Lindsey, I am glad to hear that Jax is slowly getting adjusted, it does take them a little while. I remember when we took Jake to Vermont, it was great, it was beautiful weather and most places we ate at, had patios and they would let us bring him along and he was so good, he would just lay on my lap while we all ate. I am glad little Jax is getting calmer. :goodvibes

Well, Jax is now running the house! :rotfl: My parents two cats are staying clear of him now. :rotfl2: Of couse, he is the Grandkitty and my parents enjoy spoiling him too. :goodvibes He loved the trip up here and had to much fun in the car! I am actually flying back with him and I'm a little nervous to see how that will go. It'll just be me and him, so I hope he doesn't cause a scene. :rolleyes:

Hi Lindsey, So glad Jax enjoyed his car ride, also glad to hear that he has taken over the house. :lmao: That is just too cute!!!! I hope that all goes well flying home wih him, will you have him on the plane with you or will he be where the animals go?? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter