March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

I tried to remove lkpiehl from this group many weeks ago, but apparently that didn't work. I have updated the google doc by deleting lkpiehl. Please let me know if this does not work, as we are in a different group.
Majka and Reese are aunt and niece, not mom and dad. Lol

Majka and Reese are aunt and niece, not mom and dad. Lol
Hi! Sorry for the confusion! Note that the "Mom" and "Dad" designations are just for those that are couples. Sorry if I wasn't specific enough. No harm intended. Looking forward to sailing with you guys!

Hi! Sorry for the confusion! Note that the "Mom" and "Dad" designations are just for those that are couples. Sorry if I wasn't specific enough. No harm intended. Looking forward to sailing with you guys!
No worries... just an FYI. Can you email the full list?

I can't see the full spred sheet on my iPad. So are we only looking at 16 rooms?

Hello all,

We will be closing out the lists midnight on Friday. I still have not heard from @BlondeAlligator or @Sean Leahy. If I do not hear from them by Friday at midnight, I will remove them from the lists.

Hope everyone is doing well! We are a little over 32 days out!

I can't seem to find where to send a PM but I did do my 10 posts.

Anyway, this is our first time to try Fish Extenders and we'd love to join the group!

2 adults, 1 child ( F - 9)
Brad, Sue & Phoebe (F - 9)
Stateroom 12010
Brad - Mickey, Sue - Minnie, Phoebe - Joy

I have no idea what is meant by being in multiple groups if split?

Thanks!
Brad

I can't seem to find where to send a PM but I did do my 10 posts.

Anyway, this is our first time to try Fish Extenders and we'd love to join the group!

2 adults, 1 child ( F - 9)
Brad, Sue & Phoebe (F - 9)
Stateroom 12010
Brad - Mickey, Sue - Minnie, Phoebe - Joy

I have no idea what is meant by being in multiple groups if split?

Thanks!
Brad
Hi Brad,

We have 2 groups (Tattooine and Hoth). Some people participate in only one list, others participate in both. It is completely up to you as to how much you'd like to do. I think that we have a great group. Welcome!

Hi Brad,

We have 2 groups (Tattooine and Hoth). Some people participate in only one list, others participate in both. It is completely up to you as to how much you'd like to do. I think that we have a great group. Welcome!

Great! Please put us in one of them, either is fine. We probably shouldn't go too big with our first FE experience, lol!

Thank you!

Under 30 days! My Mickey Mail came yesterday, we are getting soooo excited! Starting to think about packing and doing the final prep on our FE gifts!

Just confirming that BlondeAligator is no longer part of the list. Also need info for DisneyHalloweenTreat as it just says Dad, Mom, Male, Male and no favorite characters. They will get something from us, but it won't be as personalized.

Hey,
I just wanted to make sure I replied correctly to be on the list. First time so I didn't want to mess anything up.

Thanks!
Brad

So how many staterooms total? When might we see the list emailed? Thanks for all your hard work.
Majka

Majkayc and palenskec you are in the Tattoine group where there are 10 cabins total including yours and BlondeAligator who never updated any info and should be out of the FE group. I'm going to see if I can add you to the google doc with the info.

Edit: I emailed you the link to the google sheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter