March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. We've closed on the sale of our old house and have been moving into both temporary housing and into storage units this week if you can imagine and it has been non-stop to say the least. At any rate, I appreciate your patience.

@bradandsuelott , I added you to the Tattooine list (as well as the master)

I have greyed out @Sean Leahy and @BlondeAlligator as they have not responded to any of the requests for their information.

@Majkayc and @palenskec , I e-mailed out the list in Excel format. Please let me know if you get it.

Hope everyone is well! 3 weeks to go!

...an exhausted Tidefan who needs a cruise...

Is it too late to join? We will be on this cruise, and I just learned that FE exists. It's our first cruise ever!

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. We've closed on the sale of our old house and have been moving into both temporary housing and into storage units this week if you can imagine and it has been non-stop to say the least. At any rate, I appreciate your patience.

I have greyed out @Sean Leahy and @BlondeAlligator as they have not responded to any of the requests for their information.

@Majkayc and @palenskec , I e-mailed out the list in Excel format. Please let me know if you get it.

Yes, I got the excel one. I was so confused! LOL!!
Thank you!!!

Is it too late to join? We will be on this cruise, and I just learned that FE exists. It's our first cruise ever!
Hi Amy, we closed the list this past Friday. If some others agree, I can start a latecomers list...

We have extra FE gifts, so we would be willing to exchange with AmyDDS. Getting so close to cruising time!!

Thank you

I'm new to this, so please tell me how many gifts to get ready, if any? Thanks guys!

I'm not incharge, but with that said I had planned for 10 staterooms and our group is at 9. Brent Todd is incharge. If you can't get in. I would be willing to participate with you. Majka (aunt) Reese (my niece 14) . Please let me know.

I'm not incharge, but with that said I had planned for 10 staterooms and our group is at 9. Brent Todd is incharge. If you can't get in. I would be willing to participate with you. Majka (aunt) Reese (my niece 14) . Please let me know.
I would love to participate. So until I hear back from the group, I'll plan on exchanging with you guys only. So you do one present per quest only, or more than once throughout the week?

I would love to participate. So until I hear back from the group, I'll plan on exchanging with you guys only. So you do one present per quest only, or more than once throughout the week?
Did you want to trade with us? Welcome :)

I'm new at this as well. I am doing one gift for the week. Who and how many in your stateroom.
Reese and I are in 8504.

Usually, it's just one gift sometime during the week.

Wonderful! I think participating with two families will be perfect. Thank you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter