March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

I'm not in charge. I just forwarded you the info as it hadn't been sent to you yet.

Wonderful! I think participating with two families will be perfect. Thank you guys!
Help!! My four children(10and 8 yo girls, 4 and 2 yr old boys) wife and I are on the cruise with you guys and we are way too late for the FE . Would you take us in? Thanks so much!! We are on the 10th floor 10056 and 1045.

Help!! My four children(10and 8 yo girls, 4 and 2 yr old boys) wife and I are on the cruise with you guys and we are way too late for the FE . Would you take us in? Thanks so much!! We are on the 10th floor 10056 and 1045.
Our family is in the FE group, and we have some extra gifts. Though I can't say others will be able to, we would love to exchange with you! We are in stateroom 9022 (Mom, Dad, 15 year old girl and 13 year old boy).

I'll put you guys and @AmyDDS on a latecomers list. Whoever wants to trade with you is more than welcome to, however some people may have already done their gifts by this point.

Our family is in the FE group, and we have some extra gifts. Though I can't say others will be able to, we would love to exchange with you! We are in stateroom 9022 (Mom, Dad, 15 year old girl and 13 year old boy).
I'll put you guys and @AmyDDS on a latecomers list. Whoever wants to trade with you is more than welcome to, however some people may have already done their gifts by this point.
Minicruises,count us in and thank you.

Yeah!!! Can't wait!!! I have TONS of extra gifts if anyone else wants to exchange. We are in Hoth only for now...

Hello everyone! Thanks for all of the great gifts! You all are so inventive!

A special shout out for the purse! (You know who you are :-) )

What a great cruise! Thanks everybody for the FE gifts!

We are booked for May 6, 2018 out of San Diego. :)

We loved all the gifts. So creative and lots of yummy candy! Hubby and I are taking a cruise sans children in Dec. Can't wait! Special shout out to Tibetan for organizing us! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter