March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

BlondeAligator is in my FE Group, but I have no info for this person. I will need info soon as we are making gifts based on favorite characters.

March 25, 2017 SWDAS Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Fish Extender Exchange Group

1) tidefan
2) Majkayc
3) ColoradoFamily
4) emjshallow
5) CNMomma
6) BlondeAlligator
7) lkpiehl
8) DisneyHalloweenTreat
9) palenskec
10) thebwit
11) minniecruises
12) Sean Leahy
13) Traci454
14) DanicaJa
15) oOElBieOo
16) allikok

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DstlQKsGSb1QZnOBSmZZF0-GF652ok2uHkm9U43d0N4/edit?usp=sharing

I tried to remove lkpiehl from this group many weeks ago, but apparently that didn't work. I have updated the google doc by deleting lkpiehl. Please let me know if this does not work, as we are in a different group.

I tried to remove lkpiehl from this group many weeks ago, but apparently that didn't work. I have updated the google doc by deleting lkpiehl. Please let me know if this does not work, as we are in a different group.
Are you lkpiehl?

By the way, apparently, my e-mail notification must not be working because I did not receive an e-mail on your updates. I will be sure to check more often.

I apologize if I offend anyone, but I was going through the FE list and a few of the children's names are not gender specific. I have some gifts that are gender specific and I want to make sure they are given accordingly. Can we go through and mark whether the children are boys or girls (even if it is obvious)? Again, I apologize if I offended anyone, it is not my intentions.
I have added in our information

I still have no information on Blondealigator...they are in my group and I need to order stuff. Not really sure what to do???

I think we should put Blondealigator on notice. Something like another 3-7 days and if they don't get us updated info, they get removed from the group. Since I'm not in charge, this is only my thoughts.

I think we should put Blondealigator on notice. Something like another 3-7 days and if they don't get us updated info, they get removed from the group. Since I'm not in charge, this is only my thoughts.
I agree with this.

Hey guys, I am thinking that we will freeze the FE lists on Friday, February 24th unless there are any objections. We can have a latecomers group if there are some.

So what's the deadline for them to get their info in? We are nearly done making all of our gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter