March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

We are on this cruise and want to be a part of the group. What do I need to do?

Hey guys! I have updated the spreadsheet (and the main list on Page 1). Please go out and check to make sure your information is correct:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DstlQKsGSb1QZnOBSmZZF0-GF652ok2uHkm9U43d0N4/edit?usp=sharing

oOElBieOo and allikok, Welcome! I have added you guys to the list.

BlondeAlligator and SeanLeahy - Still missing some information.

I have added a field to identify what State you are from, if you want to share that information. I think that you may be able to add to the sheet on your own, but if not, just let me know and I can update if you want to put that out there.

We are now up to 16 cabins (well, 17 if you count lkpiehl's as 2 separate ones). I think that at 20 that we will split into 2 groups, or we can leave in just one if you guys prefer. Also, I am thinking that we will close the FE list out on February 24th at Midnight EST (though we can add a latecomers list after that date - basically a supplemental FE for late signups, though we can add anyone that would want to join or perhaps be in 2 groups).

Lastly, when the cruise gets closer, I will organize the list by location, sorting by: 1) Deck Number, 2) Starboard or Port, 3) Forward, Mid, or Aft. I think that will help everyone with the organization to distribute to the cabins.

If there are any other suggestions, let me know. This is an open group and suggestions are encouraged and welcomed!

One thing I may want to ask veteran DIS'ers: Do we still identify ourselves by the LGMH's and do they still have those at Home Depot?

(NOTE: For those wondering, LGMH stands for "Lime Green Mickey Heads". DIS has been around for quite awhile and one thing members have traditionally done in the past is to get the Lime Green Mickey Head paint color sample card square from Home Depot and display it somehow. LGMH became sort of the de facto ID for DISboard members...)

Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! (Couldn't help myself...)

tidefan...
P

We are on this cruise and want to be a part of the group. What do I need to do?

P
Hello! You will need to submit the information outlined earlier in the thread on page 1:

You may want to include the following information:

# Adults, # Children (F - 13/M - 11, etc) - so include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

Last edited:
OK, I have split us into 2 different groups. I have named them "Tattooine" and "Hoth". Based on prior feedback, the following DISers are in both groups (NOTE: You do NOT need to give multiple gifts to another DISer that is on multiple boards):

@tidefan
@emjshallow
@lkpiehl
@coloradofamily
@Traci454

Also, the doc should now be editable by everyone. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DstlQKsGSb1QZnOBSmZZF0-GF652ok2uHkm9U43d0N4/edit?usp=sharing

For those of you that may want to be in both groups, please let me know, and I can add you. For NEW DISers that want to join the group, please post your information here so that I may add you first.

I am still missing information from:

@Sean Leahy
@BlondeAlligator

Let me know what you guys think! We can adjust as necessary. Also, I will probably set up a 3rd group ("Endor") for latecomers once we close off the main groups.

Getting closer!

Thank you so much for doing this! I know it takes time and energy and patience. Can't wait to say thanks in person!!!:)

OK, I have split us into 2 different groups. I have named them "Tattooine" and "Hoth". Based on prior feedback, the following DISers are in both groups (NOTE: You do NOT need to give multiple gifts to another DISer that is on multiple boards):

@tidefan
@emjshallow
@lkpiehl
@coloradofamily
@Traci454

Also, the doc should now be editable by everyone. Here is the link:

For those of you that may want to be in both groups, please let me know, and I can add you. For NEW DISers that want to join the group, please post your information here so that I may add you first.

I am still missing information from:

@Sean Leahy
@BlondeAlligator

Let me know what you guys think! We can adjust as necessary. Also, I will probably set up a 3rd group ("Endor") for latecomers once we close off the main groups.

Getting closer!

Hello! You will need to submit the information outlined earlier in the thread on page 1:

You may want to include the following information:

# Adults, # Children (F - 13/M - 11, etc) - so include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

-2 Adults (Andy & Annette)
-2 children (F-14 Emma /M-12 Ryan)
-Stateroom 9510
-Ryan loves Pluto and anything Star Wars
-We would only like to be in one group.

Thank you!

-2 Adults (Andy & Annette)
-2 children (F-14 Emma /M-12 Ryan)
-Stateroom 9510
-Ryan loves Pluto and anything Star Wars
-We would only like to be in one group.

Thank you!
No problem! I've added you to the "Hoth" group!

Thank you so much for doing this! I know it takes time and energy and patience. Can't wait to say thanks in person!!!:)

I would prefer to just be in one group, if that is not a problem. This is my first cruise and I don't want to overwhelm myself!

I apologize if I offend anyone, but I was going through the FE list and a few of the children's names are not gender specific. I have some gifts that are gender specific and I want to make sure they are given accordingly. Can we go through and mark whether the children are boys or girls (even if it is obvious)? Again, I apologize if I offended anyone, it is not my intentions.

Hi tidefan - can we be in both groups? Also we like star wars, all of us. And agree with the last post, I couldn't always tell if the names were boys or girls. Thanks for organizing us Tidefan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!