Danube River Cruise - Lufthansa upgrade bidding???

DisneyLover1217

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, we will be doing the Danube river cruise in June, we are flying Lufthansa and they have a bidding system to upgrade. My question is, there are 3 of us, is it possible that only one of us will get the offer bid or would they only accept the 3 of us. So if they can't do all 3 of us, then none of us get it? Hope I'm making sense lol. I tried calling them, but it's so hard to talk to someone.

We've bid on other airlines a fair bit but not Lufthansa but it has always been all passengers in our party.

On their site:
(2) = An offer always applies to all persons for whom the ticket is issued: for example, for three people the offer amount is tripled. In addition, offers always apply per route, so you can decide whether you want to make offers for all or just for individual flight segments.

https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/bid-upgrade

I just don't want them to accept like 2 of the bids and the other person is stuck in coach. So it seems then it's they would accept for all of us or none of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter