IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

Subbing. I need a room-only code for mid October! Hoping for 40% room discount on Deluxes, valid for 10/9 - 10/16.

Historically, room discounts for the bulk of October have been released in late July. So we may be waiting a little while. :upsidedow

Subbing. I need a room-only code for mid October! Hoping for 40% room discount on Deluxes, valid for 10/9 - 10/16.

Historically, room discounts for the bulk of October have been released in late July. So we may be waiting a little while. :upsidedow

Those are the exact dates that we would like to go. I did receive the 20/30/40PIN code, but wanted to let you know that, so far, all of these have Columbus day weekend blocked out. So, as of now, we are planning our first night for the 11th, but would love a different discount to change it back to the 9th!

On a side note, those that have received the FD pins lately say that those dates aren't blocked out! THAT is the pin I need!!:woohoo:

Those are the exact dates that we would like to go. I did receive the 20/30/40PIN code, but wanted to let you know that, so far, all of these have Columbus day weekend blocked out. So, as of now, we are planning our first night for the 11th, but would love a different discount to change it back to the 9th!

On a side note, those that have received the FD pins lately say that those dates aren't blocked out! THAT is the pin I need!!:woohoo:

Thanks Baby Einsteins' Mom! I had a feeling Columbus weekend might be blacked out. We are in an interesting position, because we can book our Sat-Tues nights @ Beach Club through my husband's convention. So, while I may only need to book Wed-Fri nights directly through Disney, I was sort of hoping to get a PIN that was a better deal than the conference-negotiated discount. Plus having one reservation instead of two would be nice because we might have to switch rooms mid-week under separate ressies. (Boo!)

Just wanted to post that I got the monster savings PIN today and this one doesn't block out the Friday and Saturday of Columbus Day weekend. Here are the October dates that it includes: 9/1–10/9/10 • 10/24–10/30/10.

we received a pin for the 40% up til Xmas. We reduced our Pop rate from $398 to $228 for a standard room. I mighta upgraded but we're taking our grandson for the first time so we wanted a little kid very friendly resort. :)

Got the monster pin today too. Actually my mother did but since she is on this trip with us it's good! :cool1: I started out with 20% off room portion, then got 30% and now up to 40%. Very happy!

oh, we must have a different pin than the 'monster'...mine was for 40% period most nights thru Dec 24 (I think...I know it gos til Dec 4 at least).

We received the Pin Code yesterday. Changed from free dining to 40% off room and saved $1500 off the original cost of trip. Staying at the Poly and cannot wait.

Jackie

We are hoping to get a PIN for 40% that is different then the Monster Pin, for some reason they have blocked out the week that we are there in October. Oh well, still crossing my fingers and waiting. Congrats to all of you with PINs they sure do help.

Got a pin code in the mail, the 30/35/40 pin, so we upgrade from POFQ to WL, and saved a little bit too. Then we got the 40 off all resorts pin via e-mail, but it did not apply to our dates

I was looking back through my email and found a PIN I overlooked. Yay!! Called reservations and got a fabulous rate on a club level room at the Polynesian. I almost deleted the email becuase I wasn't paying attention,so make sure you look at your emails closely.

I am so excited my DD's 1st visit to WDW is going to be amazing.

Haven't posted in a long time but have been on these boards forever (llost all my posts a few times through the upgrades).
We're jealous. In all the years we have been going to WDW never received a PIN (Wah!)
Hoping for something 10/16-23 (we are going house hunting in Seminole County or Clearwater now that one daughter is out of college and the other at school in VA - pretty soon it will be good riddance to NJ).
It will be weird going to WDW without them (where did the years go?).
Looks like we will have to wait for July for a code and keep our fingers crossed.

I haven't been reading for about a month now....did I miss free dining for late October dates????? Did I miss other late October promos???

I was pathetic and pinless until finally getting the Monster Pin! :yay: So which week would you suggest - week of October 24 or November 14? My first consideration is crowds and second is weather.

I would go the week of the 24th. the weather is always good. Went there last yr at about the same time and it was in the 90's the whole wk. Couldnt ask for anything better.

We are thinking about going to WDW Oct 30th thru Nov 6th, which will include not only Halloween but our oldest daughters 10th birthday also. Should we go ahead and book now or wait and see if any discounts come along first?? Also is this a good time to go?

I was pathetic and pinless until finally getting the Monster Pin! :yay: So which week would you suggest - week of October 24 or November 14? My first consideration is crowds and second is weather.

I would also look at the MNSSHP dates for the week of the 24th. The party will cut down on your MK time if you schedule MK for those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter