IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

zoie101

1038 miles to the north
I am looking forward to next year!
Anyone else want to join me in watching for a code!

There was a thread last week but apparently it wasn't kept going. I'm waiting for something good in Oct also.

My friends are taking their first trip in Oct of 2010, and they've asked me to help plan their trip!! (eeeek! So exciting!) Anyway, I'd like to just sub in here, in case there is a code that comes up! Thanks!

I'll join this one! I have booked the Transatlantic cruise in september and we're hoping to spend 7-10 days at WDW at the end. Although I doubt I will get any offers all the way over here.....Australia! Fingers crossed!

We're having our Escape wedding at WDW next October and are going to book at the Poly. Hoping a code comes out that we can apply to it!

we stayed at the poly in Dec 2009 loved it!
hoping for a code to go back there in Oct 2010 !
lets all keep the watchful eyes out!

Joining this tread! We are looking at either the third week of Oct or the second week of November next year.:cool1:

Oct 17th - 23rd !!
Finally going to celebrate MY birthday,for once, at Disney!! LOL
Hoping to bounceback with 40% at Poly!! :worship:

Would like to join as well,hoping to go next Oct.,youngest DD'S Birthday is on Halloween(she will be 6) so we want to celebrate at Disney sometime that month.Heres hoping....:)

I booked at YC Club Level October 7-11, 2010 for Food and Wine. Any chance of any kind of discount code??? Not that I care because i'm staying there anyway, but a saved $$ is a good $$!!

We are planning on going at the end of October as well. We're not sure if we're going to use our DVC or just book cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter