IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

just checking whats out there... we have AP's but have not check what they are offering.. but dates are from 18th to 29th...:goodvibes

I have received 4 pins for free quick service for stays through 8/14

FOUR!!!​

I know that when they start handing out pins for my dates (10/27-11/1) I am going to get NOTHING!!!!

I don't think we're gonna see anything for a while except for a few pins here and there. FD not for a couple of months, I think WDW is really hurting for visitors for the summer months right now...

My husband just got another email yesterday with the pin for the qsfd good through august. We were so excited when we saw the email but then saw it was the same one we got last month, oh well. The deadline to book with this pin is 4/30, so hopefully the new pins will come out after that! Fingers crossed!

DH and I both received the 20/30/40 pin. We are planning to go in October. I see the dates 10/8 through 10/10 appear to be blacked out for Columbus Day weekend. I know black out dates are not etched in stone, so I am just curious to see if anyone has had any luck booking this weekend with the pin code.

Thanks!

Denise

DH and I both received the 20/30/40 pin. We are planning to go in October. I see the dates 10/8 through 10/10 appear to be blacked out for Columbus Day weekend. I know black out dates are not etched in stone, so I am just curious to see if anyone has had any luck booking this weekend with the pin code.

Thanks!

Denise

Tried several times... no luck... I had to book starting on 10/11. Disney lost me for one night. I will wait for a room only discount or stay off-site.

For anyone wonering... the "make an itenarary on Disney's website stating you will stay off site" trick works if you are looking for a PIN. I did it and received a PIN code within 3 days.

Tried several times... no luck... I had to book starting on 10/11. Disney lost me for one night. I will wait for a room only discount or stay off-site.

For anyone wonering... the "make an itenarary on Disney's website stating you will stay off site" trick works if you are looking for a PIN. I did it and received a PIN code within 3 days.

Does that trick work if you already booked your trip and you setup an itinerary saying you need accommodations?

Thanks, that is what I was afraid of. Can't really change the dates. It is my kids Fall break. May have to stay off site as well, or head to Universal.

Does that trick work if you already booked your trip and you setup an itinerary saying you need accommodations?

It worked for me. I did it Monday and received a PIN today. I'd say it could be coincidence but I have never gotten a PIN before. :confused3

Just created an itinerary with "Non-Disney Resort Hotel"... will keep everyone posted if it works for me :goodvibes

party::laundy:Still waiting I cant believe this October post was so far off the first page !!!
I've tried the non disney resort and nothing:confused3

Send me some pixie dust PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

Have a sunny magical dayparty:party:

party::laundy:Still waiting I cant believe this October post was so far off the first page !!!
I've tried the non disney resort and nothing:confused3

Send me some pixie dust PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

Have a sunny magical dayparty:party:

I was successful using the non-Disney itinerary strategy. After a 3 to 7 day lag, I received, yesterday, a 20/30/40 off pin for room only. I believe this is the white rabit pin as he / she was pictured in the e-mail. Dates listed were "most nights" 4/11/10 to 7/1/10, 7/5/10 to 10/7/10, 10/11/10 to 11/23/10, 11/28/10 to 12/16/10.

I'm. Not suree if this will help or n ot but my mother in law had received a pin code in late december which I told them about. It was equivalent to the o ly pin right n ow lasting till the end of the year. Its 30 35 40% depending on which resort u want. I booked C S as my moderate n got 35% off the whole price. Try it out for yourselves its well worth it at that much off. My total bill was $3000. For 8 nts w/ hopper n reg. DP. G/L.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter