IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

Just called to make reservations for mid Oct and got a room discount. Not sure what the percentage was but it saved me over $600 at a moderate. Yay!

Just called to make reservations for mid Oct and got a room discount. Not sure what the percentage was but it saved me over $600 at a moderate. Yay!

I know someone going first week in Oct. at the FW cabins. It doesn't look like any discounts available at that time. If you don't mind my asking, what discount did you ask for?

Just trying to help out a friend. Thanks.

Oh I might go stark raving mad by then!
You would think that they would make offers to AP holders before anyone else, but I guess they know we will be coming back.

Yeah, that could be it. I'm definitely going, but haven't booked a room yet b/c of the lack of AP rates.

I have my park schedule, dining reservations & everything, but no room yet!

What type of discount? I just want a room only discount. No AP, DVC, Dining - here. Just a couple of nights at WDW before our cruise. Would like a moderate (Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans).

I know someone going first week in Oct. at the FW cabins. It doesn't look like any discounts available at that time. If you don't mind my asking, what discount did you ask for?

Just trying to help out a friend. Thanks.

Don't mind at all. I just asked if there was anything attached, at first he said no but when we got further into the reservation he found the room discount. It must be some kind of package deal because I had to get tickets and have the balance due 45 days out. He didn't say what it was called. Hope this helps.
Smiles! =0)

We are going to Disney World. We got a Great Castmate on the 13th and he set us up with Free Dining and we even got Carribean Beach that we could not get last October. I hope everyone get some Pixie Dust/Magic spread their way and get the deal you need to visit the World this year. Food & Wine here we come for the second year in a row.:wizard:pixiedust:

We are going to Disney World. We got a Great Castmate on the 13th and he set us up with Free Dining and we even got Carribean Beach that we could not get last October. I hope everyone get some Pixie Dust/Magic spread their way and get the deal you need to visit the World this year. Food & Wine here we come for the second year in a row.:wizard:pixiedust:

Did you have a pin attached to your name?

I called last week to book 2 nights in early October. It's a quick anniversary trip, so we wanted to stay at moderate, but we didn't want to shell out all of that money. The CM quoted me $460 for 2 nights for all of the moderates and I kept asking if there were any discounts. Finally, she said she had a room at CSR for $270. I said for BOTH nights?? And she said yes. I have no idea why CSR was nearly $200 less than the other mods, but I snatched that up before she could change her mind!

Don't mind at all. I just asked if there was anything attached, at first he said no but when we got further into the reservation he found the room discount. It must be some kind of package deal because I had to get tickets and have the balance due 45 days out. He didn't say what it was called. Hope this helps.
Smiles! =0)

Thank you for your reply. I believe they are going the first week in October and were told no discounts apply. They are staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness.

I hope you have a great time.

Over the weekend we received a pin for 40% off deluxe room rate that did not have the blackout dates attached to it. We are staying at the POLY so it saved us a bundle. :yay::yay:

Did you have a pin attached to your name?

I don't know for sure if we had a pin attached or not. He never said either way but he did ask what we were looking for when I asked about a pin code attached to our name. Be sure to call because Dreams do come True.:wizard:

I called yesterday to check on a reservation at the CBR from October 8-16. The CM told me several times she had no discounts available. She asked if I knew of anything she should check? And told me to search online for specials. The only offer we have received included black out dates. I finally found a rate arriving October 7th instead of the 8th. Saved us $900. Woo hoo! $900 to go a day early? No problem! We are more than happy to add a extra day to our trip to save some money.

Still waiting... looking around at the great room rates for September on Travelocity is just making me sad. Wish I could go then. Great deals for CBR and the values! Toss us a bone for the rest of October please Disney!

:rolleyes1

Any guesses? Maybe tomorrow? (Not so) patiently waiting...

Do AP room codes usually come out the day before GP codes?

Can I just let you guys in on a secret?

I'm getting really nervous.:eek: No not that there won't be discounts, I'm sure they'll be announced eventually. I checked my iphone today and my trip is only 70 days away and all I have is a plane ticket. So I'm going to Orlando at this point but I may be sleeping in the airport for a week.

still hoping for a Fl rate for my Aunt and a room discount for my mom:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter