• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

Can I just let you guys in on a secret?

I'm getting really nervous.:eek: ..... So I'm going to Orlando at this point but I may be sleeping in the airport for a week.

I'm sure you'll be able to find a room on Disney property -- so don't worry.
I'm just concerned i'll be paying rack rate. I don't want to!

I'm getting really nervous.:eek: No not that there won't be discounts, I'm sure they'll be announced eventually. I checked my iphone today and my trip is only 70 days away and all I have is a plane ticket. So I'm going to Orlando at this point but I may be sleeping in the airport for a week.

There will be rooms available. You could book a room and then call to request a rate change when the October / Fall codes come out, too. I often do that. You do have to pay a one night deposit, however.

There will be rooms available. You could book a room and then call to request a rate change when the October / Fall codes come out, too. I often do that. You do have to pay a one night deposit, however.

That's exactly what we did..booked out three nights with a AAA discount, but hoping for a better AP or general public room only discount.

I'm getting really nervous.:eek: No not that there won't be discounts, I'm sure they'll be announced eventually. I checked my iphone today and my trip is only 70 days away and all I have is a plane ticket. So I'm going to Orlando at this point but I may be sleeping in the airport for a week.

Awww..You'll find something.

I needed a place for one night and used priceline. I got Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort in Downtown Disney for $40 for the night.

Subscribing...

Waiting on FL resident, AP, or ANY room deals for late October!

Me too! We are going to the F&W and also MNSSHP. It's amazing how much the ticket prices have gone up for the hard ticket events, I remember going to our first party back in 04 or 05 and the cost for MNSSHP was around $36 now it's over $60!:sad1:

I am still seeing lots of inventory. And still rooms available on current discounts. I just wish they release some darn discounts for the rest of Oct! :mad:

Just back from a non-WDW vacation, and looking for 10/10 codes, also. I did get an email from Disney Destinations. There is no PIN that I see, so I'm guessing it is for all. It had the 40% off Deluxe promo, but when I clicked on the link, the only 10/10 dates open were 10/1-2. All of August and September were open, though. Looks like they're filling very close-in first. Hoping to get our first night discounted.

Just back from a non-WDW vacation, and looking for 10/10 codes, also. I did get an email from Disney Destinations. There is no PIN that I see, so I'm guessing it is for all. It had the 40% off Deluxe promo, but when I clicked on the link, the only 10/10 dates open were 10/1-2. All of August and September were open, though. Looks like they're filling very close-in first. Hoping to get our first night discounted.

Can you share the link? :confused3

still hoping for room-only discounts for 10/9-12/2010.. have a reservation with AAA for now but waiting on AP or Disney Visa discount.

I just upgraded to CSR for our dates 10/9 - 12 with the room only 30% discount. Thanks for the update!

No problem...I was surprised no one had announced it yet here! I just texted my friend cause she is staying on Oct30th-Nov 5th but I think the GC promo works out better for her. Glad I could help.

Oh OK, thanks! Those look like the current late Summer deal they have out. We booked our August trip with that and got a pretty good rate. Now just waiting for Fall deals! Come on - we're ready to book for October! :rolleyes1

They just came out with Oct deals-Feb 2011 today! Room only and GC promo! Just wrote a post a few post back about it

Yes, there are so many different threads about discounts I'm sure folks are aware now but it's good to post here also just incase :thumbsup2

Soo glad to finally see discounts for the time we are going .. even if the ones for our dates only saved us 50$ mores.. lol.. Looks like we will be modifying our dates a bit.. if we bump our dates up two days.. and arrive the 28th of October instead of the 30th.. We will qualify for free quick service dining.. Adding two days. Upgrading to regular dining plan.. Paying 75$ per person for three tickets to be changed to the new date.. Would still save us 150$ lol.. Seems like a good plan if we can work it.. waiting to hear from the travel agent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter