Hakuna Matata -no worries- here's another dining review Update 4/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email from our friend Vinny (a cop in NC) sending me this! And I though some of you might get a kick out of it too!

mickey.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

This is great...I love it. :rotfl:

Karin! How exciting that we will be at OKW at the same time - we are there for 17 days from the 10th! Nearer the time I'll start a dining pre-trippie and we can compare ADRs (yes, we have them all booked!) - I'd love to bump into you and Tom - you are famous!:worship:

Shari xx

(This is a link to my last dining review from 2008!)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1936440

:laughing: I love it

I KNEW you would! ;)

Loved the update. Can't wait for the next update popcorn::

Glad you liked it, more coming soon! :goodvibes

This is great...I love it. :rotfl:

It's cute, isn't it! ;)

Karin! How exciting that we will be at OKW at the same time - we are there for 17 days from the 10th! Nearer the time I'll start a dining pre-trippie and we can compare ADRs (yes, we have them all booked!) - I'd love to bump into you and Tom - you are famous!:worship:

Shari xx

(This is a link to my last dining review from 2008!)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1936440

Yippie - the DISers invade OKW in August! :lmao: We need to find a way to at least say "hello" and have a drink (or two ;))!

I LOVED looking at your 08 dining review! :thumbsup2

Day 7, February 19

Only one measly snack from Riverside Mill!

The day started out well! We decided to have a leftovers breakfast, Tom had bread, cream cheese and ham out of the fridge and I finished my Peanut Butter Cake before we headed out to DHS.

Once we had entered the park we tried to get a FastPass for Toy Story Mania, but the ride was down, so we grabbed a FP for Tower of Terror and got in line, then walked around the park, rode the Great Movie Ride and enjoyed the sights and sounds

DSC_0010.jpg

before we went back to the Tower again.

DSC_0027.jpg

After the ride we left the park and did a little shopping and since I had started to feel a little headache and feel sick we went to get some Pepto pills as well.

Back at the resort I tried a little nap to help with the upset stomach, and by mid afternoon I decided I wanted to try and eat something. Nothing tickled my fancy at CSR so we drove to the Riverside Mill, having some salad in mind. Well, to cut the long story short, when we arrived there I did not feel like salad, but thought I'd try some grapes.

IMG_4573.jpg

They were nice and fresh and juicy and I very slowly finished the whole bowl and it actually made me feel better.
Back at the resort I still didn't feel well, so I took two of the Pepto pills - BAD idea as they made me violently sick!!!!!!!!
So we had to cancel our Il Mulino ADR and I spent the rest of the day in bed, while Tom was left with some Doritos, Salsa and a little liquid nurishment!

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

Coffee infused beer! He LOVED it!!!!!!!!!

So that wraps up ALL of Day 7! :scared1:

Next up - breakfast at The Wave

I'm sorry your Day 7 wasn't so great. Just think of it in these terms...and on the Seventh Day He rested. So, you rested too! I hope Day 8 was better!

Now, that cartoon was HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing that one. Now if you could just find a way to share one of those Kona beers.....:rolleyes1

Aw, sorry you didn't feel so well! I've found Disney's fruit to be very yummy, glad you enjoyed your grapes! Hope your next day is better!

So sorry you didn't feel well...it's always sad to feel ill on a trip. Hope the next day you were feeling better.

Sorry you weren't feeling well during your trip! Hope it got better.

My husband flips over coffee beers. Do you mind me asking if you purchased that off property at the store, or on site?

Thanks so much! Looking forward to the rest of the reviews!

Oh gosh, Day 7 did not sound like fun. Its horrible getting sick when you are on holiday and even worse when its at WDW :(

Oh no! Isn't it awful being poorly when you're on holiday?

I hope you recovered soon - nothing should get in the way of the Disney Dining Experience!:rotfl:

Ditto everyone else, sorry you were poorly. You will have to go to Il Mulino next time :)

Oh, your review of California Grill really makes me wnat to go back all the more! Our best meal of the trip, BY FAR, was there. It is the one place I will gladly save up for on our next trip and I can't wait to bring my son there on his first trip.

So sorry to hear that you were sick for part of the trip.

So sorry you were sick Karin, I truly hope you were feeling better by the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter