Hakuna Matata -no worries- here's another dining review Update 4/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny! My DH just mentioned he wanted a Mickey rice krispie treat. I showed him the picture and said "Here you go!" lol

Mmmmm-- the Confectionary and the Bakery are our two MK must-do's. We HAVE to go in every time we go to Disney. My absolute favorite is the Mickey head chocolate covered pretzel!!

Wow, Karin, those treats look mouthwateringly good.

I can see the picture of Tom's breakfast now - thank goodness I'v ejust had dinner otherwise I would be craving scrambled eggs and smoked pork loin :thumbsup2

Oooooh!!! DS just saw the rice krispies with the chocolate mickey heads on them and he has them on his list.

What is it about the Confectionery that is just so overwhelmingly charming!??!?!

Your son has good taste! ;) :lmao: Hope he gets his treat and enjoys it!

Busy, busy, busy--wow, what a schedule.

Love the pics of Main Street bakery items...I could take one of each right about now.

Mark is on his plane on his way to Florida. He's having dinner with Nicki and Todd on Thursday night. I told him to take pics so I can post (we'll see if he remembers).

Yes, it was quite a week last week! I am not hoping to repeat it any time soon! :rotfl2:

Hope Mark made it to Florida a-okay! It's so nice he is going to have dinner with Nicki and Todd! PLEASE, tell us ALL about it! :goodvibes

Funny! My DH just mentioned he wanted a Mickey rice krispie treat. I showed him the picture and said "Here you go!" lol

:lmao: :thumbsup2 Well said!!! ;)

Mmmmm-- the Confectionary and the Bakery are our two MK must-do's. We HAVE to go in every time we go to Disney. My absolute favorite is the Mickey head chocolate covered pretzel!!

I just love to "window-shop" at the Confectionary! There are so many things we don't get here and just walking through is always so exciting - and I think there is something addicting in the smell they pipe in! ;)

Wow those treats look soooo good :)

:thumbsup2 Well said!

You're teasing us, Karin. I want it all, and I want it NOW!!!!:)

:scared1: Teasing you? Who me? NEVER!! :rotfl:
I could use some of that sugary goodness myself today - it's been a long day! :goodvibes

Wow, Karin, those treats look mouthwateringly good.

I can see the picture of Tom's breakfast now - thank goodness I'v ejust had dinner otherwise I would be craving scrambled eggs and smoked pork loin :thumbsup2

Just a little bit more of a wait and hopefully we will be able to induldge in them! (PLEASE, stop spitting - Iceland volcano!!!)

You need to check out that breakfast at the Wave - it was really good! :thumbsup2

WOW, Karin...I can definitely relate about grading... I'm a teacher, too. :goodvibes

I also just checked out your site and your intinterary for your summer trip...how exciting...you're going to spend almost an entire month living in Disney wonderful-ness. Can't wait to read your reports from that trip!

WOW, Karin...I can definitely relate about grading... I'm a teacher, too. :goodvibes

I also just checked out your site and your intinterary for your summer trip...how exciting...you're going to spend almost an entire month living in Disney wonderful-ness. Can't wait to read your reports from that trip!

Thanks for checking out our site!
I am SO looking forward to our summer trip! The February one was like once we arrived we were bound to go home! :rotfl2:
We'll hit the double digits in a bit over 2 weeks - so looking forward to it! I even thought about doing a pre-trippie! :lmao:

:hug: Disney loving teachers unite! :goodvibes

Still Day 8, February 20

Disney Popcorn

DSC_0046.jpg

We spent all morning at the Magic Kingdom and enjoyed riding all our favourite rides one more time until our 6 months break before we would return again.

There was just ONE more thing I have to have at Disney every time. Pixie dusted, somehow much better than the usual tasting Disney Popcorn! :lmao:

So on our way out of the Magic Kingdom we picked up a box of popcorn, which I munched on the way to the car and all the way to the airport! :rolleyes1

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Next up - nearly time to go to the airport, but we need one more lunch at .....................

wait for it ............

wait for it ...........

Wolfgang Puck's Express! :rotfl: Were you expecting anything else? :confused3

Wow dizneeat!
you have got a great site with everything on down to the pictures of food. I will be recommending your site to some other friends and family I know who would be interested. Thanks!

I love that you enjoyed your popcorn on the way to the airport. You are hanging on to your Disney food fix until the last possible moment :)

Oooh....what I wouldn't do for some Disney popcorn right now. There is absolutely nothing that tops Disney popcorn. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner--and of course snack time too. :lmao:

Oooh....what I wouldn't do for some Disney popcorn right now. There is absolutely nothing that tops Disney popcorn. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner--and of course snack time too. :lmao:

It's like crack!;)popcorn::

Knew you'd go to WPE for your last meal!! Glad you enjoyed your popcorn-- classic Disney treat.

Thanks for checking out our site!
I am SO looking forward to our summer trip! The February one was like once we arrived we were bound to go home! :rotfl2:
We'll hit the double digits in a bit over 2 weeks - so looking forward to it! I even thought about doing a pre-trippie! :lmao:

:hug: Disney loving teachers unite! :goodvibes

ooo, Karin would love it if you did a pre-trippie! :thumbsup2

Wow dizneeat!
you have got a great site with everything on down to the pictures of food. I will be recommending your site to some other friends and family I know who would be interested. Thanks!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :cloud9:
I am glad that you liked our site and that you even consider recommending it to your family!
We just LOVE Disney and sharing our Disney travel adventures! :goodvibes

I love that you enjoyed your popcorn on the way to the airport. You are hanging on to your Disney food fix until the last possible moment :)

Yes, I can't let go of my disney fix until the very last minute - and believe it or not - we even got some MORE goodies to take home and I made sure I rationed them so they lasted a little longer! ;)

I don't know WHAT they do to the popcorn, but there is none better than WDW one!
They have sugared pop corn in DLRP :scared1: and it is plain gross! Yuck!!

If you talk to Mark before he meets with Nicki and Todd, please ask him to give them a hug from me! (Is that proper English? :lmao:)

It's like crack!;)popcorn::

It's so addicting! :cloud9: :lmao:

Knew you'd go to WPE for your last meal!! Glad you enjoyed your popcorn-- classic Disney treat.

Well, you all seem to know me and my habits too well by now! ;) WPE is always the last meal on property - HAS to be!!
Disney popcorn:: = :cloud9:

ooo, Karin would love it if you did a pre-trippie! :thumbsup2

I am seriously thinking about it! I need to share the excitement of our upcoming trip with my DISfriends!

Boy that popcorn looks good !! Did you know about the BIG Meet planned in 2012 !! It's called Peepfest !!

I think I read about it in your trip report - have you got the dates yet? Would LOVE to meet YOU :goodvibes and some more DISers!

Still Day 8, February 20

Something to take home from Riverside Mill

It was time to leave the Magic Kingdom and make our way to Downtown Disney for our farewell meal, but before that we made a quick stop at the Riverside Mill.

There is something I NEED to take home every trip and the only good thing in having colder weather was that we were able to buy chocolatey treats and leave them in the car.

So here is what we got .........

IMG_4622.jpg

2 magic cookie bars! I just LOVE them! :cloud9: Needless to say they got rationed at home, so they would last longer! ;)

Next up - WPE lunch

I LOVE those magic cookie bars!! They sell something similar, if not the exact same thing, at Roaring Forks CS at WL. I have to get that every trip to Fort Wilderness. What I wouldn't give for one of those right now.

Anxiously awaiting your WPE review. I am curious as to whether you will like the place. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter