Hakuna Matata -no worries- here's another dining review Update 4/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's....a perfect ending to your trip! Those pretzels are awesome. Thank you so much for another great TR. Can't wait for the next!

Oh those Goofy Treats :cloud9: Cannot wait to do this soon.

Thanx so much for sharing your wonderful reviews :hug: Can't wait to read all about your September trip. You must let me know when you start your TR for it :goodvibes

Great job yet again Karin! You put so much work into your reviews, it really is appreciated. :)

Looking forward to the next round! :thumbsup2

Another fantastic dining review, Karin, thank you so much for sharing:goodvibes

And another monster one to look forward to, can't wait! In 99 days we'll be in Miami:cool1:

Mmmmm chocolate covered pretzels are my fav! Sorry your trip is done, but honestly, I'm not that sorry-- SO EXCITED that you get to go in a little more than 3 months!!! I can't wait to live vicariously through your next set of reviews. This one was fabulous as always!

Those dipped pretzels are just such a wonderful treat - I wish we could get something similar around here. :cloud9:
Thank you for reading and your kind words. We cannot wait to get into the double digits! Come on August, I need a vacation! :lmao:

Another wonderful review Karin!:thumbsup2

We are currently at 104 days and can't wait to be doing the double digit dance! Our 100 day countdown calendar is on the wall, ready for action.

Can I ask about the Goofy's treats - I am sooooo craving some pretzel rods - I've never had them before. Are they still available on the DDP as snack credits? I had a horrible feeling someone said they weren't included any more. Whatever the case - I will still be having some!:rotfl:

I'm so looking forward to my trip - then coming back and reading about your food adventures! :surfweb: Have you got your ADRs booked?

Shari xx

Shari, thank you for reading, hope to see you at OKW!

We are at 107 days at the moment and I am SO ready to go again! :rotfl:
Unfortunately the make your own pretzel rod trio is no longer a snack credit on the DDP. I think you can get a single one though. I am sure this is one item we will be paying OOP for during the summer! ;)

Are you going to do a pre-trippie? or a food review?
And yes, my ADRs are all booked, all 33 of them! :lmao: and that does not include one week of Disney Wonder food! :scared1:

Karin - Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful reviews with us!!!!!:thumbsup2:hug:

Thanks for reading, Kat! You made this trip extra special for us! :hug:

That was great- you do such a wonderful job! I LOVE reading your reviews...I am so sad you're done!! And I can't BELIEVE what your next trip looks like!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: Will we overlap at all? I'll be there with my DH September 24th to 29th at AKV....right before the start of F&W, grrrrrrr....;)

Thanks for writing, I truly enjoyed all the drooling!! :rotfl:

Thank you for reading!
Unfortunately our trips do NOT overlap, would have loved to meet some of my fellow foodie friends, but we leave for Austria again on September 11.

Karin ~ Thanks for your WONDERFUL dining reviews :thumbsup2. You give such great descriptions and take great pictures :worship:. You are lucky to have such a great traveling companion in Tom :). Can't wait for the reviews form your 21 day trip :scared1:.

Thank you for reading! I am glad you liked this year's February trip. I cannot wait for the summer one!

Goofy's....a perfect ending to your trip! Those pretzels are awesome. Thank you so much for another great TR. Can't wait for the next!

Thanks for reading, Dave!
I knew you would love it that we went to WPE AND Goofy's! :rotfl2: My pre trip report has already started! I will post the link at the end, would love to see you there.
Any news on Mindy?

Oh those Goofy Treats :cloud9: Cannot wait to do this soon.

Thanx so much for sharing your wonderful reviews :hug: Can't wait to read all about your September trip. You must let me know when you start your TR for it :goodvibes

Thanks for reading, Stefy!
I actually started a pre-trip report today. I'll post the link at the end, hope to see you there, and congrats on getting your MNSSHP tickets! :thumbsup2

Great job yet again Karin! You put so much work into your reviews, it really is appreciated. :)

Looking forward to the next round! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for reading! It was a pleasure writing them for all of you! Next round coming up in a little more than 100 days!

Another fantastic dining review, Karin, thank you so much for sharing:goodvibes

And another monster one to look forward to, can't wait! In 99 days we'll be in Miami:cool1:

Thanks for reading! I just counted my ADRs and I have 33 for the 21 days at WDW, not counting the CS credits we will have to use up! :scared1: Monster thread is, what it is going to be! ;)
:woohoo: for hitting the double digits!!

I got a note from the moderators today that this tread will be closed tomorrow and I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! and all of your replies. It means the world to me that so many people take the time to read my reviews.

And for those of you who can't wait for the "monster summer thread" to start, here is the link to my pre trip report!

PIXIE DUST AGAIN ............... 30 days of Disney fun!

thanks so much for sharing your holiday , it was wonderful to see all the photos and read your thoughts. it was lovely.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter