Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent 3 envies so they will be there when you get home....by the way I dont want you to feel bad but Corrina already will be sending me the winnings...so ..um....maybe next year.:woohoo:

:rotfl: I love it. So, do you think now is the time we should tell Rosie that Joe Montana is not playing? (I think that is the only football player she knows of.) Did any of you get your grids yet?

Did any of you get your grids yet?

Nope, it hasn't arrived yet but our mail comes at about 6 P.M.:mad: every day so maybe it will arrive tonight. I'm sooooo excited! Can't wait to see it!!! :cheer2:

IT ARRIVED TONIGHT~~~Thank you, Corinna.

Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent 3 envies so they will be there when you get home....by the way I dont want you to feel bad but Corrina already will be sending me the winnings...so ..um....maybe next year.:woohoo:

Actually Corinna felt so sorry for me that she put my name down in every square since my Vikings defeated themselves in N. Orleans two weeks ago. It's mine all mine, ladies!!! :lmao:

Not sure if I posted or not that I mailed out on Monday and hope to get another one out yet this week.

Corinna-received my grid today :)

christygarlin-thanks for the envie!:banana:

Got my grid today--thanks :wizard:

MN Vikings Fan-mailing another envie to you on Friday! :cheer2:

wow whee!! its good to be me LOL

someone send me and extra cuz i havent gotten anything.. that came

i got a new person sending to me.. and i got that yesterday!!

We are at our alotted 250 pages. I will be starting a new thread soon, I will PM you the link for it. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest