Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuLu2--I have a big one ready to go. It's snowing but so far not so bad, so I hope to get it to the PO today.

Shirley--thanks for sending another envie my way--got one on Saturday.

Nena,

Hoping to get Envie out tomorrow. I have 2 newspapers to go through tonight. I choose to take a long bath and read instead of clipping last night ;)

dislal - I got another envelope yesterday morning.

mskayjay - yours was all set to go in the mail, but I got another from Dislal, so I figured I'd wait a day and go through the new one. I'll mail it first thing tomorrow.

Just wanted to share because I am so excited. I got the part time job I applied for to deliver the mail for my local PO. :banana:

:wave2: It's snowing here. :cool:
:cold: Brrr. We have no snow thanks to El Nino we have had a very mild winter, but a lot of rainy days. I just told my hubby today that I am much in need of sunshine and an In & Out Burger!!! (That's my way of saying I need to head to So. Cal.) ;)
Just wanted to share because I am so excited. I got the part time job I applied for to deliver the mail for my local PO. :banana:

Congrats! Does that mean we can't make postal jokes anymore? :ssst:

Nena,

Hoping to get Envie out tomorrow. I have 2 newspapers to go through tonight. I choose to take a long bath and read instead of clipping last night ;)

Don't worry....we all need some ME time every now and then. :cloud9:

In this last weekends inserts there was a coupon for a free bag of purina pro plan dog food (which I use ALOT of) that can only be used at petsmart and expires 2/14. I was wondering (and hoping) if anyone on the train came across one this week, if at all possible--they could mail it directly to me. I know it is alot to ask, but I would love to have any extras before they expire--it would really save me alot of money!! TIA:lovestruc

Laura--your envie went out this am

In this last weekends inserts there was a coupon for a free bag of purina pro plan dog food (which I use ALOT of) that can only be used at petsmart and expires 2/14. I was wondering (and hoping) if anyone on the train came across one this week, if at all possible--they could mail it directly to me. I know it is alot to ask, but I would love to have any extras before they expire--it would really save me alot of money!! TIA:lovestruc

Laura--your envie went out this am

My dh works for Petsmart and I asked him to check if he had any in his store. Will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter