Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
I organize this locomotive, if interested send me a PM and I'll go over the basics with you!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mailing Schedule:
Jan. 25-required
Feb. 1-required
Feb. 8-required
Feb. 15-if inserts come out please mail, if there are none due to Presidents day this week is optional

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to our train riders
Jan. 25 Disneymom09
Feb. 10-willis37862
Feb. 21-Resseda

Coupons are out.
I also got coupons today.

Welcome to the new riders.Also our new home is looking good:cool1::cool1:

Here's everyone!! I like the new "digs"!!:thumbsup2

I confess I haven't read back on the old thread....

To anyone who has received coupons from me "You're welcome" and hope you can use them :)

Denise-Not sure I said Thank you for the coupons you sent. Lots I can use!

Jennifer-I received a huge envie from you today! Thanks so much!

Alesia-another one will be going out to you tomorrow!

And to all who offered Acne Free coupons-Thank you so much for the offer, but at this time I have all I can use before they expire. They come so few and far between but I stock up when they put out coupons!

And a friendly reminder to all riders-Please keep you wish list updated as I do check it to see if I have any coupons to send out for wish list requests.

Hope everyone is having a great week! It's supposed to rain all week and THROUGH the weekend here! Some areas are predicting floods. Spring is definately here in the form of rain (better than snow I guess)

Thanks for the PM Corina

I sent a bunch of envies out yesterday. Dusti it's on its way. I also sent out a pedialyte one for Nena friend.

mdrob214-just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about you!! Two envies went out in today's mail, sorry for the delay. It's been crazy around here trying to get the house ready for company. Last weeks coupons got lost in the shuffle, but I'm back on track now!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts