Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent 3 envies so they will be there when you get home....by the way I dont want you to feel bad but Corrina already will be sending me the winnings...so ..um....maybe next year.:woohoo:

:rotfl: I love it. So, do you think now is the time we should tell Rosie that Joe Montana is not playing? (I think that is the only football player she knows of.) Did any of you get your grids yet?

Gwen 2 envies went out today !!! I will be in Disney TOMORROW for a week so won't be mailing till I get back !!!

Corrina Just mail me my winnings:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent 3 envies so they will be there when you get home....by the way I dont want you to feel bad but Corrina already will be sending me the winnings...so ..um....maybe next year.:woohoo:

Actually Corinna felt so sorry for me that she put my name down in every square since my Vikings defeated themselves in N. Orleans two weeks ago. It's mine all mine, ladies!!! :lmao:

Not sure if I posted or not that I mailed out on Monday and hope to get another one out yet this week.

Corinna-received my grid today :)

christygarlin-thanks for the envie!:banana:

Got my grid today--thanks :wizard:

MN Vikings Fan-mailing another envie to you on Friday! :cheer2:

wow whee!! its good to be me LOL

someone send me and extra cuz i havent gotten anything.. that came

i got a new person sending to me.. and i got that yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter