Greetings From England !! Updated 5/6 - Mission Completed - The Votes Are In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that last post, it was cute!

I think Kona might be one of the most underrated restaurants at WDW.

GREAT JOB Linda! Thanks so much for all the great reviews. I am looking forward to trying out some new places (and dishes) thanks to you!:thumbsup2

Thanks Linda. I really enjoyed all your reports. You've certainly whetted my appetite for our upcoming trip. I might even try some of the beautiful drinkks!

Awesome review! Thanks for taking time to share your trip with us!

Can't wait till I go on my trip in just over 2 months! Looking forward to the food soooooo much.

Cheers!

WOW!!! What a great Grand Finale to your reviews!!! I loved your format, especially for the winners! Very easy to follow :) Ok, second WOW, I can't BELIEVE that the Lapu Lapu has 151 in it!!!! :eek: At Disney! That's amazing! That stuff is pure fire water/party punch, whatever you wanna call it! Also that carrot cake is very unique and yummy looking! My dad would love that for a snack!

OK, I need to start a campaign to open a Cheesecake Factory and a Cinnabon in London :rotfl:

Yeah a million calories but I like to think that I burn them off on the long flight from the UK :rolleyes:

I vote for that campaign, pity there wasn't an option for it on the ballot papers!:lmao:

And who knows, you have fat burning flip flops so why not fat burning aeroplanes?

Thank you - I think we will need to pay our aunt in Orpington a visit soon - cupcakes at Selfridges (Stefy posted some!! :cloud9:), Krispy Kreme and now Cinnabon - London here we come! ;)

Dis meet with Karin in London, yes yes yes!!!

The cupcakes from Selfridges are awesome Karin. We treated ourselves to some when we went to London last month :thumbsup2

Oreo Cookie, Rocky Road and Ferrero Rocher - yum!

LondonMarch2010033.jpg

OMG I missed this pic the first time around...yummy in the tummy.

So sad it's come to an end, and what a finale! Linda, this has been a FANTSTIC dining review, thanks so much for sharing it with us:thumbsup2

:sad1::sad1::sad1: Sniffle, sniffle...thanks Linda for the many great reviews. Hopefully I'll be able to follow your lead and post a dining review for my trip in September! :woohoo:

~Beka~

Linda, thank you so much for sharing your culinary journey with us. It was a wonderful review and I just adore your style and the pictures. Thanks again for taking the time to share with your friends on DISboards!!!

You are very welcome :goodvibes It's been great fun doing this and I am still amazed that anyone actually read my ramblings :rotfl:

Nooo, you've finished! :(

You did such a great job, you should be proud of yourself! Now, when are you planning on returning to WDW? ;)

Thanks very much :thumbsup2 It's ages until our next trip to WDW (May 2011) but it will be a good one. Wilderness Lodge and a Disney Cruise :yay:

:sad2:
I can't believe it is all over. You did a great job and it was awesome how you had a new review pretty much everyday.

I think after all this hard work you deserve a break. Disney perhaps?

Hee Hee - already booked one :cool1: my ticker is moving too slowly though :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your reviews with us, I really enjoyed them!:goodvibes

It has been a pleasure to do them and everyone has been very welcoming :hug:

Loved that last post, it was cute!

I think Kona might be one of the most underrated restaurants at WDW.

We loved Kona. I think I would like to try breakfast there on our next trip. The reviews and photos on the DIS look great :thumbsup2

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!:goodvibes

Thanks for taking the time to read :goodvibes

GREAT JOB Linda! Thanks so much for all the great reviews. I am looking forward to trying out some new places (and dishes) thanks to you!:thumbsup2

I'm glad my reviews have helped. All the reviews I read before my trip were so useful so I hope I have given back a little :grouphug:

Thanks Linda. I really enjoyed all your reports. You've certainly whetted my appetite for our upcoming trip. I might even try some of the beautiful drinkks!

Have a wonderful trip :goodvibes and have a drink for me :thumbsup2

Awesome review! Thanks for taking time to share your trip with us!

Can't wait till I go on my trip in just over 2 months! Looking forward to the food soooooo much.

Cheers!

Only two months to go :banana: Have a wonderful, wonderful time

WOW!!! What a great Grand Finale to your reviews!!! I loved your format, especially for the winners! Very easy to follow :) Ok, second WOW, I can't BELIEVE that the Lapu Lapu has 151 in it!!!! :eek: At Disney! That's amazing! That stuff is pure fire water/party punch, whatever you wanna call it! Also that carrot cake is very unique and yummy looking! My dad would love that for a snack!

The Lapu Lapu is certainly something special :woohoo: Just noticed your pre-trip report and can't wait to read your reviews :thumbsup2

I vote for that campaign, pity there wasn't an option for it on the ballot papers!:lmao:

And who knows, you have fat burning flip flops so why not fat burning aeroplanes?

Love it :rotfl2:

Fabulous reviews, loved your photos and your writing style. Very impressed with the speed you completed this. When is the next trip?

Linda - you have made me drool till the very end. That ice cream sundae on the last day looked heavenly!:littleangel:

I will miss your updates :sad1:

They have ben very entertaining - thanks for writing them!:thumbsup2

Wow just read your review from start to finish........makes me crave disney :) thanks for the fantastic writing and pics you make everything sound so divine :)

Woohoo! You're having a party in the future, and we're all invited! :banana:
I really liked the awards show at the end. ;)

Thanks for sharing your reviews with us!

Fabulous reviews, loved your photos and your writing style. Very impressed with the speed you completed this. When is the next trip?

Thanks very much for reading :thumbsup2. My next visit to WDW isn't until May 2011 :eek: Gonna have to rely on the DIS for my Disney fix until then

Wonderful Review! Your pictures are fantastic!:thumbsup2

Hey thanks :flower3: I came back with a HUGE amount of photos

Yea Linda, when is your next trip? :)
I am going this November, can't wait!

Ooh, we've been in November before and it's a great time to visit :yay: We are booked for May 2011, Wilderness Lodge and our first Disney Cruise :banana:

Linda - you have made me drool till the very end. That ice cream sundae on the last day looked heavenly!:littleangel:

I will miss your updates :sad1:

They have ben very entertaining - thanks for writing them!:thumbsup2

You are very welcome :goodvibes Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :)

Wow just read your review from start to finish........makes me crave disney :) thanks for the fantastic writing and pics you make everything sound so divine :)

:cheer2: Thanks for taking the time to read, it's great to know that people have enjoyed it :thumbsup2

Woohoo! You're having a party in the future, and we're all invited! :banana:
I really liked the awards show at the end. ;)

Thanks for sharing your reviews with us!

You are very welcome ............ and everyone is invited to the party :grouphug:

An all-around great review, wonderful pictures, and entertaining and informative writing! Loved the awards summary at the end too. It has been a fun read. ::yes::

Woo Hoo, i just finished your review and loved it!! You order similar to what i would, lots of fish... no red meat!:rotfl: Haha, im not a steak lover at all and i love when i find reviews where people order similar to my tastes!! Great Job:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter