Free Double stroller swap ~ Swap Closed, stroller is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this board and planning a trip for July 18 - 25. We will be renting a townhome at Windsor Hills but will have a car to pick-up and drop-off the stroller. Is that ok to be off property?

I would love to be part of the swap. We used to own this same double jogger but gave it away years ago since the kids don't really need a stroller anymore, but I know Disney will be different.

Who do I paypal?

:welcome: to the Dis!

Being off property is fine. The paypal addy is on the first post of the thread and payment holds your dates. :goodvibes

What do I need to do next to secure my dates?

I received your paypal and I will update the first post to show your dates are taken. :thumbsup2

You'll need to contact the person in front of you and behind you to get cell numbers/names so that you can get the claim number and pass along the new claim number.

other than that, you just have to show up and claim the stroller from bell services. :goodvibes

Hi. I am staying off site in Hilton Timeshare. I will have transportation to pick-up & drop off stroller. I'm familiar with WDW. The dates I would need are from July 12-18, 2009. I can drop off to the person already confirmed on the 18th. I do not need it until the night of the 12th in case someone else needs the stroller throughout the day. Once you are able to confirm, I will paypal money & info. Thanks for organizing this.

Hi. I am staying off site in Hilton Timeshare. I will have transportation to pick-up & drop off stroller. I'm familiar with WDW. The dates I would need are from July 12-18, 2009. I can drop off to the person already confirmed on the 18th. I do not need it until the night of the 12th in case someone else needs the stroller throughout the day. Once you are able to confirm, I will paypal money & info. Thanks for organizing this.

Sounds good. Those dates are open and you would just need to collect the stroller from whichever resort it lands at last. Since there are some dates open between you and the current June swapper, I'm not 100% sure which resort the stroller will be at right this moment.

**updated first post with delivery info.**

2mtsa2ro can you call All Stars and verify that they have the shade package and if they have the rain cover package since it looks like it wasn't sent with tracking? Also see if they have gotten the stroller since it shouldn't still be out for delivery, yk?

Thanks!! :goodvibes

Is this stroller available from fb 26 thru march 8:cool1:

Technically yes but there are conditions to be the first swapper. :laughing:

The stroller was shipped straight from Amazon which means it requires assembly(phillips screwdriver and hand pump for the tires). It was also shipped in the first swappers name & arrival date so it would have to be claimed under a name other than your own. There are 3 packages to be collected including the stroller. I think the first swapper would need to call the resort also and let them know someone else would be collecting the packages just so there wouldn't be a hassle.

It is at the All Star Music resort.

Anyway, just let me know if you can/are willing to fulfill the initial setup for the stroller.

:goodvibes

Is this still available? I can pay right now as well. We would need it for Aug 12-Aug 19. Staying at OKW. Is this okay? Thanks. Please pm me and let me know and I will pay ASAP.

Is it too OCD to ask that we put a chain with a lock on the stroller when we park it, at least for the first few weeks when it's so obviously brand new? I know it's the most magical place on earth, but thieves go on vacation too! I've seen a couple of threads about strollers being stolen, I'm trying to ignore them, but it's on my mind...BTW, I'll call ASMusic to check the status of delivery tomorrow.
Thanks,
Mary

Is it too OCD to ask that we put a chain with a lock on the stroller when we park it, at least for the first few weeks when it's so obviously brand new? I know it's the most magical place on earth, but thieves go on vacation too! I've seen a couple of threads about strollers being stolen, I'm trying to ignore them, but it's on my mind...BTW, I'll call ASMusic to check the status of delivery tomorrow.
Thanks,
Mary

Honestly? That will damage the stroller. It can't deal with that type of abuse on the front wheel. And you cannot lock the back wheels up like that.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't leave anything in it that you or your child would be devastated to lose. And keep the stroller more penned in than on the outer rim, someone looking to grab a stroller isn't taking the one 6 rows in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter